The end of another hugbox week. (by: artist-kun)

42 Likes

Cant figure out what “Pizdez” means :thinking:

6 Likes

I looked it up, I think it means “Russian”.

3 Likes

Pizdec - an obscene word of the Russian language, meaning, depending on the context, something very bad, good, ambiguous, or incomprehensible. In a narrower sense — death. It can also mean the end. It is a foul language. Experts are still arguing about the subtleties of the meaning and application of this concept, but most agree on one thing: it creeps up unnoticed.

9 Likes

Yeah, some languages just sound evil. Like German. You could be talking about how much you love kittens, and puppies, and cupcakes with rainbow sprinkles, but it still sounds like you’re talking about the subjugation of the lesser peoples.

German is a good language for getting angry in, though.

5 Likes

it’s about the swearing, not the language in general. you know like “bad language”

3 Likes

Yeah, I know, but I’m saying this from the point of view of someone who doesn’t speak German.

And people from some countries do tend to sound angry all the time, even when they’re not angry. They’re just rather intense, is all.

4 Likes

how does this fits in our discussion of the meaning of the word?

3 Likes

You’re right, we shouldn’t go off topic again. I’m trying not to let that keep happening.

3 Likes

no i just didn’t get how we jumped from me explaining what the word means to you saying that my language sounds evil

4 Likes

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you. In my defence, I didn’t even know you were German.

And I said it sounds evil. Not that Germans are evil. And to be fair, my language gets a lot of shit too. Both of my languages do.

Edit: oh wait, you’re Russian. I should have checked. But what I said goes for Russians, too!

Again, I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to offend anyone, regardless of nationality. I wasn’t trying to say that any nationality is evil. Just that some languages can sound a bit unpleasant to those who don’t speak them.

4 Likes

Good morning little foal.
“Time for huggies an wuv?”
Nooooot exactly.

3 Likes

listen to the question again
i explained the word. you started saying how the language sounds. how did that happen?

3 Likes

I honestly don’t know. It just sort of happened.

But I see your point. I need to think before I speak. I need to stop going off topic and derailing conversations.

You know what? I’m going to take a break from posting altogether. No stories, no comments, I think it would be best if I just lay low for a while.

I’ll see you guys later, I hope.

And yet again, I’m sorry.

3 Likes

just say “my brain just jumped there”. I would’ve understood that. our brain is so coplex that it is litteraly a mess of concepts and thought. it’s absolutly ok to go to an off shot topic for no fucking reason. you don’t need to say sorry for that

2 Likes

Still, I keep fucking up. That’s a problem. If I don’t stop fucking up, I’ll end up being banned outright, and I don’t want that.

So yeah, I’m going silent after this, and I don’t know for how long, but I’ll be keeping an eye on things here. I’ll still be liking stuff, but I won’t be saying anything.

Plus, it’ll also give me a chance to think of new ideas for stories, and it’ll give everyone else a chance to catch up with my stories.

So again, I’ll see you all later, hopefully.

2 Likes

no, you won’t you dumbass. a natural branching of dialogs is not forbidden here. when you came back, you are absolutely free to do it again (within the bounds of decency, of course)

2 Likes

The last thing I’m going to say for now is that I’m not worrying about this for no reason. I’ve been banned from other places before, for this exact shit. I don’t want that to happen again. I just don’t want to risk it. I’ve been trying to behave. I’ve been trying to learn from my mistakes, so I won’t make them again. I’ve been trying not to cross any lines, and if I do cross a line, I try to make things right. I’ve got something of a guilt complex, you see. If I don’t try to make it right, I feel like shit.

So right now, I think the way to make this right is to stay out of the spotlight for a while.

2 Likes

cans of worms, cans of warms

2 Likes

So it just means that that something is totally fucked.

3 Likes