The facility - Power Generation room -comic- (Cmss for RandomAP) (InfraredTurbine)

With their near supernatural poop output, methane would likely be a much more efficient way to get power from fluffies.

This seems more for the sake of being as cruel to the fluffies as possible. And it does that so effectively, it almost is crossing the absurdity threshold and becoming funny.

3 Likes

Agreed.

Although honestly, we all know this series isn’t about practicality :wink:

2 Likes

Personally, I was channelling Mad Max when I was thinking of methane power.

And yeah, this facility doesn’t seem too concerned with practicality. The entire washroom concept seems to b based around the purpose of causing misery for fluffies. It’s like their goal is to generate as much fluffy pain and suffering as possible. Like some demented version of Monsters Inc.

2 Likes

the washroom purpose is to leave fluffies there, as a waste, but at least alive in case they need an extra fluffy for some experience, or some organs as well
after some days the waste that was in the washroom is discarded.

3 Likes

Hold on, why are there foals in the washroom?
Seems like they could be used later, unless they only pick up ferals and don’t put in more resources than absolutely necessary.

2 Likes

They prefer not to pillow them, just throw them there, and if in a last case, they be necessary, they get to be reused again

1 Like

Maybe they save the legs for the employees special lunch on Weggie Wednesday?

1 Like

I know that some chicken farms will use wastewater to generate power from digesting by bacteria. There was a Matrix parody about the ‘Forrest’, that is a methane farm using VR.

1 Like