The facility - Power Generation room -comic- (Cmss for RandomAP) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello everyone!
So here I am again, brinking another chapter of The Facility, by @anon68543914 ;

Hope you guys like it!

The facility - Main menu
The facility - Albert Experiment

Did you like this comic ? If you have your own story and wanna bring it to life, feel free to contact me at any time! :slight_smile: illustrations and so on too!

78 Likes

Homeboy 20 died.

6 Likes

Does the feces get collected to make methane for burning for power? This seems like it’d be prone to power fluctuations.

7 Likes

Consider the treadmills more of a power offset, utilizing the unneeded fluffies that they gather.

4 Likes

3 weeks without food, water or rest, running constantly? I doubt that fluffies are build to survive even 3 days!

3 Likes

I’ve always loved the idea of fluffies forced into what is essentially slave labor. I started writing a story about fluffies on plantation way back when, but never finished it.

Great imagery here. I’ve always thought that fluffies would be too slow and weak for anything like this but I love seeing it drawn out this way!

6 Likes

Ah, gotcha. That makes more sense.

2 Likes

I love the concept, but I have to wonder why anyone would go to the trouble of pillowing them if they’re just going to get dumped in a hole/trash compactor anyway.

The real answer is “because it’s more misery for the fluffies to endure,” but I’m trying to see this through the lens of a faceless, unfeeling company machine. It’s a waste of man hours to pillow them and a waste of floorspace to make room for the washroom. Much more efficient to crack them on the head with a hammer and dump them in a biohazard bin.

7 Likes

They are fed and given water, only roughly 10 minutes a day.

2 Likes

I actually just mentioned this on another page of the Facility series, but its ultimately for safety. This washroom is more or less the same concept as Wolfram Spark’s original one, with a little additional flare added into it. The majority of the subjects that end up in here are often dead and with the sanitation being so poor, its a major breeding ground for disease. Adult fluffies who survive experiments, are pillowed and thrown in here simply to prevent them from trying to break free. They risk bringing nasty parasites and disease with them, so it is a safer alternative for the workers.

Although one can suggest that its more efficient just to crack their head and toss them in a bin, not all experiments conducted on these fluffies are safe to do so. In this anthology, we have only seen a few experiments and a power saving method. I am sure there are experiments with parasites, diseases, vaccinations, nerve agents, and other potentially hazardous stuff. This is just one way to process it, and show reverence to a community favorite.

6 Likes

they actually get fed. they have like 10 minutes to eat, and if they need to shit and poop, they have to do it while running

3 Likes

Fluffies are slow, but consider that they breed like crazy and a large swath of them can generate a little something. Even if they only save 10% of their power expenses, they put shit-Rats they couldn’t use for experiments, to good use in their industry.

2 Likes

When it says “turn 20 off” do that imply the treadmills are powered? If so, how are the fluffies generating the power?

Power can’t be generated by the fluffies with the treadmills AND be powered to force the fluffies to run at the same time. Would make more sense to have something to chase and/or have their running keep something away from them (a hole they will fall into, the image of a dog chasing them, a spike platform that falls if they stop, etc). Or maybe have the slowest runner every day/couple days/week get brutally killed in front of the others, maybe turned into food for the others.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s “turn off” but really “disengage the gears.” It’d be causing drag.

2 Likes

Is the washroom the same one from the other abuse comic? I think it was suppose to spray water if they were too loud? :upside_down_face: also terrific work…but you already knew that! Lol

1 Like

this, and the treadmill is covered in blood, they have to clean it all now.

2 Likes

it is, but it was not shown ;p

3 Likes

What can I say. Sublime. And with an appearance from “The washroom” no less.

1 Like

But if some of these fluffies are already too risky to handle even with a hammer, then wouldn’t pillowing be an order of magnitude more dangerous?

Way more chance for the discarded limbs or leaking blood to spread disease or nerve agents, etc. If you really want to prevent escape with some sort of surgical intervention, then severing the spinal cord would accomplish all of the same things as a pillowing. One incision vs four. Less potential for cross contamination, I would imagine.

1 Like

I can imagine what horror in deep inside that pit of doom :scream::skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes