The facility- Albert Experiment (Commissioned for RandomAp) (InfraredTurbine)

So, here’s a commission I did for RandomAP, a new episode of what happens at The Facility!
hope you guys like it!
ps: I’d recommend you guys reading about this experiment , it was based on it.

For commissions of illustrations, comics or so on, feel always free to contact me, we can discuss about your ideas :smiley:

109 Likes

Idek what the fuck happened but I like it

9 Likes

oh yes
the wash room

7 Likes

@infraredturbine damnnn! Thats one long blast of monster noise basically they got attack psychological with fear - dark - loud noise. Damn most died in shock and ecen revert into a chirpy except one.

It even got a monster pic with a turbine

11 Likes

randomap LOVES the washroom, you have no idea lolololololol

7 Likes

Panic cannibalism?

And why pillow fluffies you dispose of? Dead fluffies can’t walk?

4 Likes

There is no cannibalism from panic, what you’re seeing is a brown fluffy eat the collective shit in panic. Not all the fluffies are dead, the survivor’s are being pillowed so then they go to the disposal room (which is properly emptied once a month) they don’t try and run out.

7 Likes

Ah! Makes sense!

So, no Ben and Jerry’s. I’d be doomed.
<— stress eater

5 Likes

It solidified my love for the darkside of the community, there is not a single idea more cruel or horrifying than the Washroom. Utter cruel neglect for unwanted, crippled mini ponies. Its like, 'This is the rest of your life die knowing you’re unloved and continuously punished because you can’t fight back".

5 Likes

I’m not entirely sure what they were testing but I guess they got results for…something.

6 Likes

Dude, this is so ingenious, just leaving fluffies in a box with scarry noise.

4 Likes

I’d die of shock from dickbutt alone.

4 Likes

The smell of that room must have been like a brick to the nuts for the experiment runner to walk into after that.

6 Likes

The test is to see how much fear it takes for a foal to die. They grabbed mainly foals (two chirpies, a bunch of talkies, and one weanling) to see what to takes. Really its just a very cruel method to torture them to death, but the data they do give actually has purpose.

4 Likes

Yes, but It won’t be the first or the last.

1 Like

And experiment to see what it takes for a foal to die from fear alone.

2 Likes

I love this concept, showing that fluffies were engineered and conditioned specifically to only like “nice” things, and have some type of inherent aversion to anything “scawy”.

1 Like

Since everybody was talking about experiments let’s not forget about this gem

1 Like