Can a Family break? - The facility pt. 2 (Commissioned for RandomAP) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup everyone
here another chapter of The facility for RandomAirPeople,
as you saw the first sneekpeak of it here and here.

Story by @anon68543914, Artwork by me.

For commissions about illustrations, comics and so on, feel free to contact me :3

120 Likes

Lmao

9 Likes

Are the chemicals supposed the change their smells or something? It looks like they’re not totally separate, but at the same time I don’t understand why spraying them is being done versus spraying her.

4 Likes

Well wasted stuff on a worthless shit nothing was lost only time.

Sad but a good follow story @infraredturbine :+1:

4 Likes

the scientists are trying to make the mare ignore them, like stop feeling like they are her babbies and totally ignore them

8 Likes

is the second pic in a good quality for ya’ll ?
for me it’s kinda blurry dunno why

3 Likes

Seems okay on my phone. Will look on a bigger screen later on.

3 Likes

Yeah its clear in my phone :+1:

3 Likes

It looks fine

4 Likes

4 Likes

“Ok, here me out. What if we tried… a green cloud?”

“A green cloud?! Are you mad?! I’m sick of your wild, cowboy approach to science!”

8 Likes

It seems like they are trying to make the foals undesirable to the mare. As opposed to making the mare lose her motherly instincts. And I’d bet it is smell based. I’ve seen that trope used quite a bit. Like that enfie pheromone concept that @infraredturbine made a comic about (unfortunately I don’t remember for who). Or some other stories I’ve read where the mare rejects “poopy” babies based off not smelling “pretty” for one reason or another.

4 Likes

@anon68543914 was the one who commissioned it
his works always involve smells which is really creative and fun

5 Likes

Oh. Well, in that case, they should enfie pheromone those babies. Perhaps it could be deployed with a green cloud…

3 Likes

I realize that this is a short comic with a pretty long time lapse but are these sprays really back to back? I am guessing logistically a spray would happen, around a 10 minute or so period of observation, and then repeat the cycle ad nauseam. I can’t imagine 72 hours straight of an experiment like that.

4 Likes

Sweet, sweet industrial abuse

5 Likes

i like imagining that this mummah is just tapping the glass and shitting for 72 straight hours without sleeping

6 Likes

I’ve heard that sometimes explained as the foal being a runt. Some physical/developmental issue.

5 Likes

Is this the origin of bad babbeh spray?

3 Likes

Nice, gassing the foals over and over again until they die of chemicals was a new, slow way to die. And doing it all in the name of science makes it so much better! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes