The fall (underbear)

Fluffies were made with the desire to have babies as a marketing plot. The earlier versions had been sterile so the goal was to ask for babies te be sold to families. The later models were able to reproduce and were then programmed to love their babies. The result has been a variation of some mother’s living all babies and others loving only their own.

Among domestic fluffs it’s more common to have the love only your own sentiment, likely to deter foal theft. ferals have been found to not only be more accepting of non blood relations but usually have a deeper family connection.

The theory on why this difference occured is that a domestic fluffy’s main connection is to it’s owner all other relationships are less important. The cruelty fluffiest often have toward one another is a result of their design to appeal to the consumer.

38 Likes

Shouldn’t have been a bad baby, I guess.

2 Likes

Hope she does this to the rest of the foals and the stallion makes this bitch miscarry her shitrats

4 Likes

It’s always good to see you and any new works of yours. Always enjoy your take/lore on fluffies.

5 Likes

Not to mention the classic @Underbear mare hairdo.

4 Likes

This is perhaps the only series besides Turtle where I’m praying for a hugbox ending.

5 Likes

I like how you can still hear the tapping in the distance.

That fucking tapping.

4 Likes

She must be a pretty defective fluffy, then, if she also thew away her relationship with her owner to have babies.
Unless she thinks she can go home once they are born, and everything will be cool once her owner sees how cute they are.
In that case…she’s still defective.

4 Likes

Is that a window? If so, hope she falls along with it and her body ends up cushioning the foal’s fall.

1 Like

all fluffies are defective

2 Likes