the fate of a smartie herd (by Ms_Random)

You just move into your new house, finally got out that stupid apartment. after finishing packing, there was a sound at the door. it sound like a knock of some kind, you went to your door and was shock to fine a small herd of fluffies

you were shock, on how the poor health the brown color fluffy were, you grew angry and then smiled slightly, “oh yes, come in, I’ll got everything you want”
you got to work once you lead all of them inside. First you took both brown colors one into a room by themselves with some food and a litter box for them and a bowl of milk for them, they thanks her with tears for the food.
the other three were pouting and upset at first but then claim you’ll feed them pasta which made them happy, you then prepare some leftover pasta which you mix in a small about of sleeping pills you had laying around.
Once the three were out cold, prep them for what will happen next strapping them each down and placing the “bestes’” baby in a box to tend to later. They pair slowly stride a bit confused and then they panicked. “well, well, well good morning little shits.”
the smarties screeched out, “dummeh wady wewe am smawtie an’ speshuw fwend”
“heh your worst nightmare” she pulled out a bucker knife and swings down taking out one of the smarty legs.
They both screeched and shit all over the table, “one ‘leggie’ ” you kept going till all the smarty legs were removed. You used a lighter to burn the missing legs shut as he kept screeching loudly. “there we go one pillow little shit, ugh but so noisy”
you grab the shit tong and with a good yank rip the thing out. It cries out as blood pour of his mouth. She then used the lighter again to stop the bleeding once more. He left out pain and sobs.
you looked to the mare who calls herself sweetheart, how ironic, “p-pwease wady nu take aww of sweetheawt weggies, n-need weggies” you smirked, “oh, don’t worry I’m not taking all your leggies”
she looks grateful, “fank ‘ou nice wady, pwease wet sweetheawt go”
you frown and raised the Burcher knife up a bit, “yeah no, I’m not gonna pillow you, no I’m going make you an effie toy” sweetheart looked confused then scared as you cut off both of her front legs. You used the lighter again to silt the wood and the left them there as you grab the mare’s tail, “you won’t be needed this anymore” “nu take sweetheawt’s pwetty taiwie.”
You pulled as hard as you could and it came out with a rip, the mare screeched after you did and begin sobbing and begging for “speshuw fwend” to wake up and save her.
you took the lighter and burn the area.
You then prep a bucket with warm water and hair dye. You tied sweetheart up as she wiggle and screeched, “nu wawa am bad fo’ sweetheawt, speshuw fwend hewp sweetheawt, sabe sweetheawt” you left her to sit half way in the bucket to be dye a brand new color screeching and crying. You left the pair alone and sobbing in pain.
You went over to where you left the “bestes’” baby who was crying out for “mummah!” you open the box and pick the baby up, “bad uppies! wet bestes’ babbeh go, whewe mummah, wan’ mummah!”
you just huffed already annoyed then an idea hit you, you prep a camera and record as you removed the baby leges and then used a one end of a wooden spoon to rape the piece of shit. It screeched and cried the whole begging for to be saved.
You left the baby there to suffer while you went back to the mare and stallion; you yank the mare out of the bucked who kept sobbing.
You then did some marking and prepping the mare. You then made a whole safe room for your two new fluffies which you name green tea and strawberry. You kept torching the baby until it died to blood lost. You turn the baby into a plushest for strawberry and gifted the dead sibling to them, with a few other stuffies. Their new room was made and gave to your new pets where sweetheart and the smartie were force to suffer. Till the day they die.

44 Likes

Hmm, that’s a nice weekend project to do at your new home!

6 Likes

Based on the mane’s it looks like Green Tea is Smarty’s kid, which raises some uncomfortable questions about what he’s doing to Sweetheart. Likewise I think Strawberry and Bestesh are siblings, so being given a toy of your dead brother is a bit iffy.

But I suppose light psychological abuse to scratch that itch whilst still looking after the poopie Fluffies makes sense in a way.

7 Likes

green tea and the smarty are siblings. sweetheart ran from home to be with the smarty. as for the strawberry and the bestes’, she convent them it just a stuff toy. lol. the mom is being force to watch her bestes’ be abuse to death on loop, before her eyes. and the smartie get to see his poopie brother be treated with the way he wanted to be

4 Likes

Ah right. Thanks for clearing that up, given the size difference I thought father and son but if Green Tea has been malnourished with eating shit that would explain it.

Either way, everyone gets what they deserved.

5 Likes

100% the correct response to a Smarty demanding shit

2 Likes

I would adopt the brown ones and shoot the rest

1 Like

How is Green Tea “using” Strawberry without knocking her up?

1 Like

owner remove fluffy to “clean” her up, and take care of the babies before their born.

1 Like

nice blend between abuse and hugbox, i like it.

thank you