The fate of Brownie (by Labcoat) Chapter 4

• A. Play with Loc Ness
  • B. Play with Roxie and Lucie.

0 voters

Once again any likeness to other OC is purely coincidental.
Will Brownie stay the course and stick with Loc Ness or will he play with some new friends?
Once again the poll will be locked in, 48 hours

62 Likes

Bros before hoes coudnt me more apt. :facepunch:

26 Likes

I dont like Millie, so stick with Ness.

6 Likes

Especially when Millie aint the boss of Brownie…

5 Likes

I think we all know a guy like the nameless employee (unless I missed it lol). Just does whatever their boss orders them to do without consideration for how it’s done. Maybe Brownie and Loc’s owner will find out and throw a fit if something bad comes of it :thinking:

4 Likes

miIIie Iooks Iike they want to speak to the manager.

3 Likes

Play with Loc, he’s feeling left out and Millie had said they can’t play with stallions.

Don’t want them to get in trouble now do we?

(Trouble’s likely to find them anyway so might as well try to save the little guys)

6 Likes

I’m gonna guess that Loc humps at least one of the sisters, maybe not in the realm of lustful thoughts, just Huggies that get a little too special, but I see him being the problem and Brownie having to choose between getting in trouble with his bestie, or saving his own ass

4 Likes

How the fuck could anyone stand working in a daycare for toys?

3 Likes

Yesss, refuse to play with the lonely mares, in favour of your alicorn friend, instead.
Let the frustration, jealousy & factionalism gradually rise!

1 Like

Loc Ness is no munsta! The girls don’t deserve to be played with for being mean to him >:(

Play with Loch and make the two new Fluffies resent their sister

1 Like

Let my home boy loc ness cook​:speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

BITCHES AINT SHIT, BROS BEFORE HOES

1 Like

I take it back. I’m kinda happy with the way this is going