The Fate of Brownie (By Labcoat) Chapter 5

Sorry I missed last Saturday. Schedules be wack… and I might have erased a page by accident…Still mad.
The bros are inseparable.
Once again this chapter will not have a vote, but the next one will.
Lets have fun at the park.

94 Likes

the fence has a hole…
THE FENCE HAS A FUCKING HOLE

13 Likes

this story is really good!

even if there’s no abuse (yet?)

great job!

2 Likes

Well there goes my theory of errant humping getting Loc in trouble.

I mean that’s still my working theory, I’m just branching out from the pen-mares

2 Likes

Man this shit is good

1 Like

You gotta build up to the abuse some times, some foreplay isn’t a bad thing now and then…

3 Likes

Ill kill for these 2

For their well-being thats it

1 Like

Poor Roxie.
A fluffy daycare that actually works is rare enough to be surreal, though they still seem to treat them as merely animals - they did not check up on any trauma the otherwise sheltered poopie & munstah might have suffered due to intolerance, for example.

6 Likes

SHIT WHY DOES THE FENCE HAVE A HOLE

3 Likes

No no why why… a hole in the fence oh god!!

1 Like

I think this is the most realistic version of what they would be

3 Likes

Fence repair businesses must make a fortune.

1 Like

The polls headed toward hugbox which has been a learning experience. Most of my choices were “good” or “bad”. I think after this series is over, if I do more polls I will make them more ambiguous. Don’t worry though, there is still a chance for abuse.

3 Likes

ohhh OHHHH I LOVE THEM!! oh i love em i love em i love em!!

1 Like

Phew! That could’ve gone badly. Originally I was rooting for abuse but Brownie and Loc Ness are cute together

3 Likes

The happy and carefree life they’re enjoying now would make it even more devastating if something bad should happen to them.
As others have mentioned, there’s a hole in the fence which could cause things to go downhill fast.

3 Likes

Continuing quality and restaint. Blessings on Labcoat.

2 Likes

Park hype park hype!!

Can’t wait for hapiness to be ripped away from them. Maybe daddeh can get in an accident and ends up in a coma for a couple weeks. In the mean time the fluffs are considered abandoned, seperated, Loc Ness is sent a breeding mill and Brownie becomes his personal litterpal, which Loc Ness refuses to use leading to repeated sorry stickings.