the fate of this chimera fluffy (Ms_Random)

you lead your breeding pair and babies outside to play as they were begin good. after a moment or so. they come running in and cry out, “munsta! m-munsta got babbehs” you rush out worry at some stray dog or cat wonder in. it couldn’t be a stray alicorn as the male fluffy was an alicorn himself. when you got there. you saw a slightly bigger fluffy then nomral. missing with one of the toy balls outside. the fluffy stop and look over. one half of their body was different then the other, one half smiled up while the other remand worry, “hewwo mistah, can fwuffies stay in yawd wike othah fwuffies” your eyes scan the yard at the mention of fluffies but there no other ones around, only the one before you.

8 Likes

He’s not a monster he’s just different! And I’d immediately take him home. lol. I like his color combo.

they are a good boy, i put him in weird box because both half still function as if they were one fluffy. so two fluffies one body lol. the reason other call him a monster is cause they know their two different fluffy for their scent.

1 Like

I love me a weirdo! And weirdbox is one of my favorites. The more you explain this little guy the more I like him.

1 Like

he a good weirdo.

1 Like

Smile, “sure you can. Sorry, about my fluffies reactions, they know better.” Offers pet.

both side perk up happy, “really we can have housies yay” he pretty much hug your hand

Pets them and takes them home. Give bath, go to vet, and all that jazz. Have a talk with my fluffies and have them teach the new fluffies how to be good. Give them a vlog, called Billy-Joe.

I’d invite the little guy(s?) To join the other part of my herd, they’d still get yard time, but they’d be around other fluffs who also have oddities, so they’d be far more welcomed, maybe they’d find comfort in my two headed stallion (they function as one and separately depending on what’s going on) they might be a lil creeped out by them though as they have 3 eyes, the middle one being nonfunctional and constantly ‘staring’

it took them a bit to get used to them, one side more welcoming the other more shy. their own oddies came out, each half control there side. so while one is asleep, the other wake, they can’t move without the other wake but they do task like drawing or reading while they wait.

1 Like

Good, temperament, respectful, and very exotic. That’s not a monster, that’s a money printing machine. I hope he has a good libido.

1 Like