the fate of this old toughy herd. (by Ms_Random)

you heard a knock to your door. when you open it you were greeted with a small herd. an old beat up male spoke first, “pwease hooman wiww 'ou take some of toughy hewd. nu am stwong to pwotect hewd,” taking a look, there was an blue alicorn, a light blue mare who was pouting with two baby, a poopie mare, and then lastly a purple pregnant mare.

added bonus, from this herd which one should i make next out of clay?

toughy,
blue alicorn
brown mare
purple mare
light blue mare
light blue baby
gray baby

13 Likes

Make the toughie if only cause I want to see you put your actual teeth marks in it. xD

“I think I can help.” Invites the herd into the fenced in backyard. Brings the toughie to the vet for a checkup and arranges for a home visit to check the others due to numbers but no obvious injuries/ailments.

Assuming the toughies good to return Start the toughie and any other males/interested parties on a regiment of fluffy safe supplement’s (<.< definitely not steroids >.> ), exercises and protein powders to get them Jacked since you need a workout buddies to keep you motivated.

Inquires about the toughies attacker/s.

I doubt the toughie has enough gas to survive on his own much longer. But the same could be said for every member of this herd. I’d ask them if they’d like me to bring those I couldn’t keep to a shelter.

The Alicorn would likely be studded out in a heartbeat. The mares have good colours, would be easy adopts at a shelter.

Which means I would surely take in (and to a vet) the toughie and the brown mare.

The pouting mare, I’d want to know more about her sour mood before making a choice.

2 Likes

the vet couldn’t do much as all the wonds were old, the wing was un-saveable as it had heal wrongly and he was too old to be put under for anything, his eye was damage so he was unable to see with with, with only one eye,

the toughie told about how he fought a “mwowie munstah” to protect herd when he was bit younger, and he made it but now he getting too old and can no longer protect herd like old times.

3 Likes

the toughy nodded, “fank 'ou hooman, hewd be gud wike toughy said” he gave each by the light blue mare and baby a hug before heading off to the woods stated he too old to have housie now

alicorn, ask nicely if he could have his “speicaw fwend” with him which was the brown female.

the light blue mare was a bit of a smartie, but her baby were well behaviord.

the purple mare gave birth shortly after being adopted out.

2 Likes

I’d compliment the toughie for his selflessness and offer to take him in alongside the Alicorn and Brown Mare, since I won’t separate two lovers and I’d hate to send an old fluffy out on his own.

If he fears not being able to live as a domestic, he can always live in the garden.

The blue mare, since she has managed to raise her babies well, would likely be tolerated even if she were to have some ‘smartyness’, which means I’d also bring them to a shelter.

1 Like

Let them in and process them. (Clean them, check them over, Check for chips, ect. ) feed the ones that servived. (Blue mare would be in the sorry box for acting out most likely ) ask each one what they want. A comfy yard, a home or lots of babies.

the toughy gave a small smiled at the over then after a moment of thinking nodded, "toughy will live in gawden, then, “toughy wiww wibe in gawden fank 'ou hooman”

you soon watch as the pair grew happy together.

the toughy always punished the mare when she acted bad and told the baby that this what happen when you no lesson to toughy or human, if they act like her, you soon learn it was the toughy teaching the baby to be good, not the mothers.

he kept telling the mare, “you wanna ‘ou wan’ to end up wike wastes’ smawtie” which scare the mare badly

1 Like

the old toughy ask for a comfy yard if not, then he would like to go back outside, he no want housie like other fluffy.
the vet couldn’t do much for the old toughy as all the wonds were old, the wing was un-saveable as it had heal wrongly and he was too old to be put under for anything, his eye was damage so he was unable to see with with, with only one eye, the alicorn didn’t really mind which as long as he could stay with his “speicaw fwend” the poopie mare. the mare wanted pretty much demanded a comfy house for her and her babies. the toughy gave her a smack for that. “nebah demand fwom humans again dumbie mawe” she pouted and teach up as the toughy told her baby that what will happen if they act out like her which they nodded too.

1 Like

I tell the brown mare, that if she acted out like a smarty she wouldn’t have anything. Home, babies or a special friend.

1 Like

Noice.

I think that’s an arrangement I’d be willing to deal with. The toughie would teach the foals to be well behaved until they’d be old enough to have new families. The smarty mare could stay as long as she behaved, otherwise it’s the shelter for her if she gets too much for even the toughie to handle.

The loving couple would be allowed to have a single litter before being spayed/neutered. Their foals could stay until they are old enough to get families of their own like the toughie’s babies.

Assuming the toughie were to be the first to die of old age, he would be buried in my garden, next to my other forever sleeping pets.

1 Like

Model the Toughy. That looks like a challenge.

OK, so what to do with this herd?
Well, of course, adopt the bunch! Rehabilitate them with two weeks of quarantine and then introduce them to their new friends. They’ve been through some trauma so I should give them time to heal emotionally before I start slaughtering and eating them - the meat’s going to be sour otherwise.

1 Like

the poopie mare nodded, “poopie knows, toughy towd poopie aww dah time to be gud fwuffie ow end up wike bad fwuffie wiff bad owwie ow nu weggie ow. . . fowebah sweepies”

Ask the remaining mare, babies and smarty mare what they wanted.

“Yep, the one monster we always lose the fight to eventually is age.” You say attempting to comfort the old fluffy.

Check if the Alicorn or one of the other fluffies is interested in stepping up as the new herd leader/protector.

If so prepare them for their inevitable return to feral hood and keep the herd safe till the foals are old enough to fend for themselves. Try and convince the old toughie to help serve as a teacher / trainer for the next fluffy in chief / foals.

If no fluffy is able/willing to lead/protect the herd arrange for a pickup for the feral herd from the fluffy shelter.

Offer to keep the toughie since he seems wise and you could get along with them. If they are adamant about leaving nod that you understand but instead change your clothes and pack some camping gear to tail them so they’re not completely alone in their final moments. Proceed to bury the toughie after they pass on.

1 Like

I see you’re a person of culture aswell.

2 Likes

the mare hum, “wouwd wike housie fo’ aww babbeh, wouwd wan’ to hab mowe babbeh tho aftah these babbeh am owdah”

the babies wanted nice housie with nice humans, they look over to the toughy who just smiled and nodded to them

the mare demanded a nice housie with lot of toyies and have speical friend to give lot of babbehs. the toughy wack her on the head after she finished her demands

2 Likes

the toughy very gradful of the compty. he went to a nice spot where you could see a very nice view with flower and a river, “toughy found dis pwace when just babbeh, toughy come hewe to think sometimes, can hooman buwy toughy hewe when time comes?”

a few days later, he passed in his sleep and was lay to rest

2 Likes

Welcome.
Please make yourselves comnfortable.
First of all, a bathroom for everyone. Plenty of shampoo and lots of towels.
I give some games to the little foals, while I prepare som “Tagliatelle con la ricotta”.
I prepar som bandages and gauze for the poor injured fluffy, then phone the vet for an appointment.
I ask the other adult to help me prepare baskets, pilows and blankets for the night.
Tomorrow I will think about what tasks have to do at home.

the toughy, accepted the help but all the wounds were pretty much healed and didn’t need much tending to.
the poopie mare and alicorn nodded and did so. the light blue mare refused to do so and the purple mare try to help but she was too pregnant to do much. the toughy snap at the light blue who then pouted and tear up before she did as she was told

1 Like