The Fates OF Nugget's (Patchwork's) Foals by bunnybunnyhops

Wanted or not here’s what happened to them.

Because of her long mane and tail, soft voice and gentle nature, Peace was adopted by a kind independent breeder. With her one and only special friend she raised many foals. Like all her sibling she is plagued by nightmares. Her owner is willing to stay up all night comforting her.

Berry became a popular model. Being a go getter and humble made her the go to for companies to be the face of there products. When she’s not modeling, she’s at home being a normal fluffy. She had many studding offers, but hasn’t found the right special friend.

Lemon became an emotional support fluffy. He and other fluffies like him go to hospitals and nursing home to give patients comfort. They play with the children or lay next to the patients. He doesn’t mind the pulling the little kids do sometimes. They don’t know any better and they are usually corrected.

Birdie didn’t fair as well as her siblings. Her first owner was an abusive drunk and would blame her for everything. He gave her to a fluffy Mill for a six pack. She escaped before her first litter was born. She was found on the streets with her last baby. The woman that found her showed her the first kindness she had in a long time. Unfortunately, it was too late for her baby. Together with her owner, she fights for fluffy rights.

Coco was adopted by a hugboxer. He’s a happy with lots of toys and hugs. His owner has given him a special friend from a rescue. His owner was a little worried because of her past with stallions, but was surprised to learn Coco agreed to wait until she was ready and was okay if she never is.

Val is now a sports icon. With her owner’s help, she became the top player of Fluffy football/soccer. Fluffy football/soccer had become the fastest growing game in pet sports. People found fluffy head butting and bucking a ball into a goal adorable. Val was good at the game, she friendly, she even made the losing team feel good about themselves, and being picturesque, it was easy for her to raise to stardom.

22 Likes

heh, unlikley to happen

4 Likes

Fluffy rights
I have some bad news for you.

3 Likes

Yes, I know, fluffies will never have rights.

2 Likes

Yes, Birdie and her owner are dreaming.

2 Likes

I thought I heard “and so the courier who cheated death outside of good springs cheated death once again, and the Mojave wasteland was forever changed”

2 Likes