The Feral Breeder (1) [by Remarkable_Sue]

Y/N owns a fluffy. They had bought him, King, to be a breeding stallion for their operation. Y/N has a dilemma about King’s position in their breeding operation. Should King be paired with a single mare and a couple of Pals? Have King’s sperm shipped to mares? Or make King a Rent-A-Stallion to be sent out to live with other fluffy owners for breeding? So much to think about for King’s future…

King has Royal Blue fur. Egyptian Blue hair. Gray eyes. He has white markings, A diamond on his face, and a white stomach. He is Puff haired and short-coat breed. His parents are feral fluffies, but they both are alicorns. King has a 10% chance of fathering an alicorn.
King has recently turned 4 months old. He’s asking for a special friend.

“Y/N!” Y/n hears their King call. They turn their attention away from their journal and to the fluffy at their feet.

“Yes, King?” Y/N asked. King sat down and smiled.

“King found a pwetty mawe! Bu’ She nee’ hewp to come in wawm housie!” King explained. Y/N’s interest peaked. They always knew that King hated feral fluffies and Brown fluffies too.

“Okay… Show me where she is. I can help you.” Y/N got up from their desk and King ran off with Y/N following behind them. King squeezes out their little outside door and Y/N opens the door and looks around.

King ran over to the rose wall and sniffs around. Y/N can see King’s long tail swished back and forth. Y/N approaches quietly knowing how fidgety a feral fluffy can get with sudden loud noises. They can now hear the quiet voice of King speaking to the feral mare.

“Come out, speciaw fwiend. Y/N come hewp.”

“O-Otay… Dis Y/N nu gib fwuffy huwties?”

“Nu. Y/N am bestes. Day giv bestes huggies and wuv.”

“Otay! Fwuffy twust King! Eh!”

Y/N watches a pure white feral mare crawl out slowly from between the rose bushes. Once she’s out from hiding, Y/N sees her eyes are squeezed shut. King brings himself closer to her and she hides her face under his chin. He doesn’t mind and waits there while glancing to Y/N.

“Huh… Usually, brightly colored fluffies get picked off almost immediately, especially white ones.” Y/M thinks.

“Y/N hewp speciaw fwiend, pwease? She nu can see, sun tuu bwight fow dewe see pwaces.” King explained quietly to Y/N.

“Yeah, I’ll help. Okay sweety, I’m right here.” Y/N gently places their hand on the mare’s back. She flinches hard and whimpers.

“Nu huwt!” She yelled.

“Shh… It’s okay, I won’t. I’m going to pick you up.” Y/N has both hands on her sides and she gently lifts her.

“Eep!”The mare quickly grabs a hold of Y/N’s arm and again hides her face.

Y/N took the mare and King back inside the house and to the fluffy safe room. Y/N shuts the windows and blocks them with blankets and then dims the lighting of the safe room. They lastly close the bottom of the dutch door and now sets the mare inside the safe room floor. She opens her eyes now. Y/N notices quickly why the mare is light-sensitive.

“You’re an Albino. Poor thing, you’ve lived out there your whole life. I hope you haven’t gone fully blind. Can you see me?” Y/N asks as they wave to the mare. She tilts her head and nods.

“Yes, fwuffy can see ‘ou.” She said. King came to her side and he nuzzles his face against hers. She cooed happily.

“You can’t just be fluffy. You’re my King’s special friend, you need a name… Hmmm… Snowdrop seems perfect for you.” Y/N says. Snowdrop and King look up to Y/N.

“Snowdwop am pwettiest namesie!” King exclaimed.

Y/N and King started to teach Snowdrop about the safe room, especially how to use the litter box. An alarm goes off in Y/N’s pocket. They checked their phone and got off the floor.

“It’s lunchtime. You two should use the litter box again.” Y/N said. Y/N left the safe room and to the kitchen to get the food ready.

1 ½ cups of Reg. Fluffy Kibble

12 blueberries

8 raspberries

Crushed seed mix (Flax, Chia, Hemp)

A kale leaf

Shredded carrot

Shredded apples

1 tbsp Coconut oil

Y/N mixes the food bowl so everything isn’t just on the top. Warm water is then poured over the food to hydrate the kibble and it’s done.

“Perfect. She will love the food! Hmm… Maybe a quick clean before food.” Y/N takes the bowls along with a slicker brush, a metal comb, detangler, and Fluffy bath wipes.

Y/N walks to the safe room and sees Snowdrop finishing her business in the box. King claps his hooves on the ground.

“Yay! Good poopies in boxie! Y/N has nummies!” King announced. He came to Y/N feet and sat happily.

“Before I feed you and Snowdrop, you both need a quick clean.”

Y/N wipes down King and Snowdrop with the wipes all over on their body and another for their tails and mane. A quick spray with detangler on both and a quick brush with the slicker brush and comb. They are moderately clean now and as a reward, they got their lunch.

While they’re eating, Y/N does chores. Clean the litter box, wash their toys, then clean the water bowls and refill with fresh water. Y/N then washed the fluffy bed, vacuumed the house, washed the dishes, and washed the fluffy’s food bowls when they were done eating.

By the time Y/N is done with chores, they have to make dinner for themselves and the fluffies.

1 egg

¼ cup of spinach

1 kale leaf

Y/N scrambles 1 egg per fluffy and mixes in chopped-up spinach. The dinner is set on a paper plate with the kale leaf set on the side. Y/N returns to the safe room to see the two cuddlings in the freshly cleaned and warm bed.

“Hey, not bedtime yet. I have dinner.” Y/N voice woke up the two, but the smell of warm food brought them to the door. The food is set on the floor and they eat up.

“Fank ‘ou, Y/N! Snowdwop wuv nummies! Wuv ‘ou tuu!” Snowdrop giggled.

“Wuv ‘ou tuu, Y/N! * YAWN * King sweepy…” Murmured King. He walks away from the door and goes back to the bed with Snowdrop following him. Y/N grabbed the plates and left the safe room and closed the door fully.

Y/N makes their way to the kitchen and makes themselves some pizza and cup-ramen. They return to their room and to the desk to eat and write.

King found a feral mare in the backyard. She was albino and could barely open her eyes. Snowdrop now is claimed as King’s special friend. Guess I’ll be going with option one. Have a designated special friend with Pals. Shopping is tomorrow for essentials. Fluffy goggle sunglasses for Snowdrops sensitive eyes, more food, grooming products, toys. Should I also buy some pals? Or unspayed pillows for breeding? I have also found Love Pals that are growing in popularity. If I get those love pals, I may need to get mobility help for them to be able to wander around. I will…

Y/N’s fluffy saving , $100

• Snowdrop is enough for now ($0)
  • Buy unspayed pillow pal($15)
  • Buy spayed pillow pal($10)
  • Buy Love pal ($12)

0 voters

//got a bit lazy with coloring texts. So, I always color the text but what do you think? Should the next chapter have colored texts or just plain.

14 Likes

Wouldn’t it be easier to keep track by using a poll?

2 Likes

Go with 4, solid pick a path so far.

3 Likes

I’ve been considering. Maybe I should use polls more often in my stories. I do commonly write interactive stories.

5 Likes

Tada! :smiley:

4 Likes

Nice. :+1:

3 Likes