The Final Fall of a Tyrant [ALT. END] [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Xerxes thrashed in the boat a bit too hard, his fat body, still covered in Milk and Honey, was tossed off the side just as his Boat hit the center of the Pond.

Xerxes immediately saw a massive Kitty-Fishie Munsta rush at him, swallowing him whole.

Clint drove off, running over a Feral Herd on his way back home. Seeing he missed a few, he backed up over the Fluffies that stayed on the road, trying to wake up their Smarty and Mates.

Clint repeated this a few times before seeing only a single Foal was left, Clint parked his car grabbed the foal, and chucked it into the blacktop.

Clint drove off again, sadly getting a ticket for speeding home.

THE END

7 Likes

Haha! Nice!

I’ve been drinking a lot of plum wine tonight. Somehow, that has made my brain turn this ending into a Baron Munchausen style adventure featuring Xerxes, starting with being swallowed by a whale in a tiny lake. I will not share the particulars, for they are whack.

While I appreciate Clint’s thoroughness… dammit, man, them signs ain’t for show. Do the damn limit.

I have seen the wages of poor speed management and rolling stops. And I have video!

3 Likes

No kitty fishie! Dont put that in your mouth you dont know where its been!

I imagined the “Fail” riff from the Price is Right playing as Clint got pulled over. :rofl:

1 Like