The Final Fall of a Tyrant [Ch.11] [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Crush initially didn’t have a reaction to the scrapping metal noise that began to fill the room, his mind was too focused on the horrid pain his back legs were feeling.

“SCREEEEE-EEEEEEEE!!! N-NE TU WUN! WEGGIES HAB WOWEST HUWTIES! NU WAN B-BE HEWE NU M-MOWE!!!” cried Crush, trying to waddle away, only to feel his hind legs go limp as he crawled. “W-Why w-weggies n-nu wow-…” Crush asked his now crippled legs, only to now see the instrument that Clint wielded.

“D-daddeh… N-nu! Nu! A-am sowwy! A-am nu am smawty nu mowe! Nu wan be dummeh s-smawty! D-daddeh p-” Crush begged, only to see Clint raise the hammer over his head. “D-daddeh… P-pwease… N-nu! nu-hu-hu-hu p-pwea-” Crush continued, begging even harder.

Clint simply began to arch the hammer further back, stopping until he felt the metal head of the hammer gently tap his back.

“NU! NU PWEASE DADDEH, DADDEH SAY SUMTIN’ SAY ANYTHING! P-PWEASE! W-WUB DADDEH, WUB DADDEH CWINT, WUB! NU WAN HUWTIES!” Crush was crying, sobbing, anything he could do to stop the obvious onslaught of Clint’s wrath.

As Crush begged, he closed his eyes, feeling the salty tears begin to red the whites of his eyes. what felt like a second to Crush, was a thousand years to Clint. He felt the weight of the hammer leave the lower part of his back, feeling the weight of the hammer shift in his hands as it went topside, and over head of Clint.

Clint brought the hammer down, feeling the time slowing effects of adrenaline and anger slow his perception and his thoughts to an all time low…

Clint felt as time had stopped, or as if he was watching time now play out in pictures, frame-by-frame…

Crush had just finished rubbing his eyes and snout, only to see, and meet, the heavy end of the weapon.

Clint aimed the hammer with full intent of smashing Crush’s skull…

And he did just that.

CWUSH AM GU-” was all Crush could get out before Clint bashed his small skull. Huffing and tired, Clint looked to see Crush’s body twitch a few times, his legs stretching out, only to fall dead after a few seconds…

“S-scawy!”

Clint turned to see Xerxes and his family cowering, truly afraid of Clint, seeing the blood and grey-matter that had splattered onto Clint. Clint ripped out the Hammer from Crush’s skull, a audible, meaty ripping noise echoed thru the Sorry-Room as he did…

Making his way over to the cage, Xerxes hid his family behind him, cowering from Clint’s sight.

“I think… We played this game, long enough…” Clint said, digging into his pocket and grabbing his phone. After shooting the text to Anon, Clint tossed the Sledgehammer down and left the Sorry-Room.

He needed a bath…

After some sad reassurance, Lunch, and a burial for Fantina, Clint tossed Crush’s… Crushed body into the Bio-Hazard bin.

Donna had just gotten back from work to find Clint tossing the remains. While at first a bit confused, she was relayed the story, and was quick to comfort Kahlua and her two babies, along with Clint who was now crying a bit.

After a while, things calmed down a bit, Clint and Donna both looked to each other and sighed.

‘Now’s as good a time as any…’

“Every-Fluff! Over here please!” Clint said, getting the attention of the herd. “After what happened today, with Crush and Fantina… I’ve decided on a very… Important decision…” Clint continued, sitting down on the safe-room floor, the Fluffies all gathered to Clint’s side and happily listened, unaware the news Clint was about to break was hurting him quite a lot…

“I-… We, decided-” Clint said, turning over to Donna who placed a hand on his shoulder. “To, put some of you up for adoption…” The faces of the herd, could not have dropped any lower in that moment. Kahlua sobbed hard, along with her foals, Chili, Argus, and Gravy hugged and begged Clint not to get rid of them, Oingo and Mambo’s families all took the news hard, even the Two Patriarchs, Oingo and Mambo, began to cry, thinking this was there fault…

“I… I realize, that I haven’t been the best Daddy to you all… If i was a good dad… Then maybe Crush would have… I don’t know… I’m sorry, but I want you all to be happy… And I feel like I am not being a good Dad to any of you…” Clint explained, the Herd going quiet as they saw Clint begin to sniffle under his breaths, trying to keep calm for them…

As Clint went to continue his reasoning, he felt a large warm weight along his leg. Clint looked up to see Oingo and Kahlua hugging Clint’s leg.

“Nu! D-daddeh Cwint am bestes’ Daddeh EBAH! Nu am bad Daddeh! C-cwush was jus’ dummeh!” Oingo said, tears in his eyes. “Yus! S-speshuw-Fwend gabe huwties tu Babbeh! Nu am gud Fwuffy… Buh Daddeh am gud Daddeh! Wub Daddeh! Nu wan gu 'way!” Kahlua added.

Clint felt more and more of the Herd join in and hug Clint, Oingo even left the hug to get Gwendolyn over in the hug as well…

Donna tapped his shoulder and hugged him, feeling the kind hearts of his Her-… His family…

“It’s fine Sug. It’s your choice, and I’ll stand by it.” Donna said, hugging Clint.

“O-… Okay… No adoption… But I will be spending more time at home with them…” Clint said, looking back at Donna. “Sure Sug… It’s fine, hell sometimes I really forget that you are rich, and that you don’t really need to work… But then who’s gonna run the store? The Mill?” Donna asked, gingerly taking Gwendolyn into her arms for a hug.

“Hmm… I don’t know… But that’s a discussion for another day, so maybe we can think about it until we decide.” Clint responded, tossing a ball for the Fluffies to play with, seemingly forgetting about the bad news they had heard a few moments ago.

Clint sat happily, realizing he was a fool for trying to get rid of his Fluffies… His very own Herd…

What an idiot.

Three Hours Later

Donna and Clint walked into the Sorry-Room together, both smiling happily.

Xerxes looked at the two with fear and instinctively hid his family from them, hoping they would be spared the death that the Orange one had been given.

Instead of pain, Xerxes watched as Clint opened the gate to their cage. “Okay, time to go to your new home Agis.” Donna said, getting down on her knees and holding her arms ope, expecting a hug.

Xerxes looked back to see Agis nudging his brother out front, surprising both couples. “P-pwease n-nice wady… Pwease take bwudda! Agis a-am big Bwudda, nee’ tu p-pwotect babbeh-bwudda” as Agis asked Donna to take Ragnarok over him, Donna smiled an reached into the cage, gently stroking Agis’s mane. As Agis coo’d at teh kind touch of Donna, he suddenly felt his nape getting picked up.

“Eep! U-upesies?” Agis asked, being lifted out of the Cage. “B-buh Agis w-wan’ tu stay! w-wiff famiwy! N-nice wady nu wan take bwudda?” Agis continued, feeling Donna bring him in to a hug, which, as sad as it was making Agis feel, was heavenly. “I’m sorry Agis, but I picked you. And besides…-” Donna said, looking over to Xerxes, her smile now turning into one of grim enjoyment. “- Clint has plans for him…”

As Donna took Agis out of the Sorry-Room, Clint reached into the Cage, grabbing Ragnarok by his scruff. “Eeep! Bad-Upesies! Nu wan! Wan Daddeh! Wan Mummah!” Ragnarok cried out as Xerxes and Dusk banged along the now closed gate, trying to save their sons. Potema looked around, trying to find a way to get out, trying to save her family… To no avail…

As Ragnarok was taken outside, the Xeno-Fluffy began to panic, his eyes close, sealed shut until finally feeling something soft underneath him… Ragnarok opened his eyes to see a lush backyard… Clint’s Backyard…standing in the middle of it was a new person… Someone he had never met…

“He’s all yours Anon, trained, and scared as hell of me.” Ragnarok heard from behind him.

As the Xeno looked back to the new man, who was now getting low to the ground, Rag ran over and hugged the stranger’s leg. “S-sabe B-bwuddah n-nice mistah! P-pwease!” Ragnarok begged.

Anon smiled, and gently picked up the Xeno, being careful of the spines. As the two walked over and thru Clint’s home, Ragnarok looked around to see… Fluffies…

A lot of them…

Ragnarok had never seen so many! some were pretty, and some were munstas. As Ragnarok and a Silent Anon walked out of the Sorry-Room, He noticed a large Black Stallion… He noticed his brother being loved on by a pretty Filly!

As he and Anon got further and further away from the herd, he watched as Clint closed the door behind them, seeing the wicked Smile he had grew larger and larger… “Have fun Ragnarok…”

Ragnarok felt a lump in his throat develop as his mind wandered to the horrible fact that his Brother wasn’t going to be safe with the pretty mare… That he would most likely never see his family again…

This was his life now…

And who knows what the future held for him…

As Clint left Donna to Agis’s new life, He happily made his way to the Sorry-Room, humming a tune, specifically that one catchy tune… As Clint opens up the door, he grins at the sight of Dusk and Potema both hugging sadly, while Xerxes stares daggers at Clint.

“Xerxes, Dusk, before anything furthur happens, I want you to know, Agis and Ragnarok will be fine, they will be treated with love and care. I promise.” Clint stated, moving over to the now cleaned off Hammer. “I really mean that, Agis will become Snowflake’s Special-Friend, and Ragnarok will go with a friend of mine… A friend you would probably know… Seeing as you killed his fluffies…”

“This… All of this… Is for them… Leonidas and Clyntius…” Clint said, throwing the cage door open and grabbing Potema by her scruff.

“Aww, who am i kidding, this is also for my enjoyment too!” Clint yeled, bringing the hammer down onto the cage, leaving a large dent. “And since were done with this long game of mine, i think i should really put the fear of God into you three.”

Clint threw open the door of the cage, and reached in, only to feel Xerxes bit his hand. While a normal Fluffies bite wouldn’t do much, Xerxes was different, his bite actually making bite marks along the palm and top of Clint’s hand.

Ripping the hand from Xerxes’s mouth, Clint noticed a flash of White running out of the cage, and heading straight to the Sorry-Room’s open Door…

Clint turned as fast as he could, only to feel a large weight fall onto his legs, causing him to buckle underneath his own weight. Falling to the ground he saw the white flash stop and turn at the exit of the Prison her family called home…

“WUN BABBEH! WUN GU WAY! NEE’ WEABE!” Dusk yelled as Clint hit the ground. Clint turned quickly to see Xerxes on his legs, quickly qpinning on his gut to point his rear end at Clint.

“GET POOPIES DUMM-eeeeeEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Xerxes began, quickly trying to shit all over Clint, only to feel something smooth and long get jammed into his rectum.

The handle of the Hammer was about half way thru till it hit the interior of Xerxes’s innards.

Quick to toss off the fat fuck, Clint ran out to the Hallway to see Potema running, actual running, not that waddling shit, out of the hallway and into the living-room…

Slamming the door behind him, Clint rushed out to see Donna leaving the house, leaving the door wide open…

As Clint ran by a very confused Donna, only to see Potema rush out onto Clint’s lawn, then onto the sidewalk…

Clint stopped as he saw Potema turn back about half way thru the cul-de-sac…

Potema finally turned and ran to the other side, disappearing into a large bush wall…

Clint, now more furious than ever, turned back into the house, quickly hugging Donna, telling her it was fine, and that was the last time they would see her.

Clint, now had to calm down the Fluffies in his home, seeing a fast pased chase like that stirred up the Herd quite a bit.

As Potema ran, she had no idea where she was going, all she could do was run. Every few moments felt like years upon years worth of running, until finally, she felt she had ran far enough…

“Huu… Miss daddeh… Miss mummah…” As Potema wandered, she cried harder and harder as she walked, unaware that she had stumbled into a owned territory…

As she cried, a large mound of brown fur moved closer to her, hiding along the brick and mortar walls that matched his coat.

To Potema, or any Fluffy, he would be almost invisible…

If it wasn’t for the shiny Pink mane that hung low around his eyes…

Xerxes writhed in pain as he felt the handle of the hammer wiggle as he moved, trying desperately to remove the handle from his ass.

Dusk was very little help as she tried fruitlessly to pull it out, only resulting in Xerxes screeching louder and louder in pain.

“Su sowwy Speshuw-Fwend… Nu can ged wid of meanie-stick ting.” Dusk finally said, giving up on trying, too tired to pull on it anymore. “I-id otay s-speshuw-fwend… Am otay Dusk… P-potema am gone… She gon’ be otay… She wives… Fow Dusk, an’ fow Xewxes…” Xerxes huffed, sitting gently on the cold floor, trying his best to no bang the hammer onto anything.

As the two parents began to cool down a bit, the Sorry-Room door slammed open, causing Xerxes to clench up, resulting in a jolt of pain thru the Smarty.

“Shows over Xerxes… Time for the REAL fun to begin.” Clint said, coming out of the shadowy hallway. In Clint’s hands were a hammer, and a rusty Hack-Saw. Xerxes looked at the shirt Clint wore, what was originally a bright orange shirt, was not covered in gunk and blood, along the tightly fitting chest was a bright pink logo that plainly read out:

Buff Daddy

“Now, who wants to go first?”

17 Likes

So just for clarification, @Motowhead now owns Ragnarok, Donna owns Agis, and Potema just stumbled into Kahn’s territory, which funnily enough was closer to Clint’s home that anticipated. i really need to make a map of the city Clint lives in jeeze

The final chapter is still a few more chapters to go, so again, thank you for reading and enjoying my works!

P.S. I legit live to read the comments and responses you all give me in my stories, i love interacting with you all, and those rare cases where i actually get art, or im able to commission some of the talented artist here, it just makes my day man.

P.P.S I gotta draw or commission refs for Donna and Clint

7 Likes

You did well Xerxes.

You earned your redemption fair and square.

Unluckily for you, you stumbled into the worst kind of human.

2 Likes

Bingo-was-his-Nameo!

3 Likes

No.

1 Like

1 Like

Jeez, fine, Bingo is good.

1 Like

Neat! :heart:

1 Like

A map would be interesting to see at some point. Take time making it so it can be enjoyed. Rushing things is just as bad for us readers as it is for the the writers

1 Like

That Xeno is in for an interesting life. Thank you @Biorb_Biorb.

I’m racking my brain for a pink maned fluffy to try and get some self spoiler action going on but failing pretty hard. At first i though maybe Magnum but he was black and green IIRC. Ah whatever…one line buried in a storm of events and you got me hooked again. Anyway…

Dingding And now ladies and gentlemen its time for our main (mane?) event! In this corner weighing in at “just a skosh shy of a slab of beefcake with a middle that lookin a bit soft since Donna started cooking for him”, the terror of tiny biotoys, the man who never figured out the concept of doors, you know him you love him, abuser extree-ordinaire! Clint Oooooooo’Connnerrrrr!

And in this corner, weighing in a “jesus what a fat Jabba the hutt blorp ass peice of shit”, former Smarty of Smarties, a foal raping, murderous, megalomaniacal, general waste of matter, the pride of Douchebagland, the fuckboi to end all fuckbois, feel free to boo hiss and throw shit at him its…Xerxes!

One side kids, i got the premium tickets on this one and i wanna be in the splash zone.

Work your magic @Biorb_Biorb.

2 Likes

Crush needed a slower death but I can understand Clint wanting to get it over with and sort his head out.

I’m surprised he decided to keep the herd, I get emotional attachment but things seemed to be building to a mass exodus. Hopefully Clint can keep things working and avoid another Smarty situation.

Are we finally gonna see Xerxes bite it, because redemption is nice and all but I much prefer motherfucking consequences

4 Likes

I would’ve liked this so much more had you not included that specific song Clint hummed… :skull:

Now I’m going to have that stuck in my head. And to make it worse I understand the lyrics considering swedish is my first language. Had I been a fluffy this would’ve been what triggered the “wan die”-loop. :ghost:

1 Like

29140b20-6f9b-4a19-ae63-c41fc1f58e48_text

2 Likes

Maybe I missed something somewhere but where did Dusk come from to deserve punishment? Thus far she has been kind and obedient, even excepting in Candy and her foals when she didn’t have to. Even now, her actions were solely to save her last kid, all of which were innocent themselves. She has been nothing but an awesome mama.

I say make Xerxes have a final moment of redemption and have Clint offer a series of punishment. Xerxes has the choice of letting Dusk take the punishment or to take it himself at 2x or 4x the cost. (10 lashes vs 40 lashes, 1 broken leg vs 4 broken legs, lose an eye or lose both eyes, etc) If you choose to kill him (probably) then this sets him up to end on a selfish note if you want to or to end his life as truly changed.

2 Likes

Agreed. He showed he had the capacity to be a good parent, let him die with the knowledge he died as such. I mean, fuck, I get that he did horrible stuff in the past, but in the present he literally tackled Clint just to allow his daughter to make a run for it and then tried to comfort Dusk while he had a sledgehammer shoved up his rectum.

All of this while knowing just how much he could be hurt for resisting.

Which honestly was really good character development, as Xerxes passed from a onedimensional moustache-twirling saturday morning villain to having an actual complex (for a fluffy) personality, with bouts of arrogance and pride mixing themselves with selflessness and humility.

(Also in regards to Dusk being innocent, so were Candy’s foals, so was the Golden Bastard, Clint is just a massive hypocritical dickwad, who has the gall to judge fluffies over their misdeeds while knowingly doing things that morally overshadow said misdeeds tenfold. I hold out hope he’ll get what he deserves someday)

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-fed-up

2 Likes

A-S… That mean so much man…

I’ll be sure to brutally murder Dusk and Xerxes

1 Like

I say murder Dusk, then let Xerxes go. Clint has a moment of introspection and decides against brutality for once.

Complete blue-ball the people wanting justified abuse whilst pissing off the people who don’t want senseless abuse.

2 Likes

Fair is fair.

When compliment is due, you give compliment.

@BFM101 that is delightfully devilish.

1 Like

Ironic for a Xeno fluff to call a Alicorn munsta

1 Like