The Final Fall of a Tyrant [Ch.14] [By Biorb_McBiorb] (END)

Clint watched as his phone rang, picking it up as soon as he saw it was Donna. “Hey Sweetie, what’s up?”

“Hey Sug, do you wanna do anything for dinner tonight? I was thinking having a date night?”

“Oh yeah? What did you have in mind? Wanna go back to Anniversary spot?”

“Nah, besides, that’s for our Anniversary… How about Steaks?”

“Shoot steaks sound great! How’s the Herd doing?”

“Well, Oingo and Mambo are having a Daddy-Day, where they mingle their kids with one another. Kahlua is with her two, she’s still… upset about Crush…”

“Yeah…”

“I think Chili and Argus are getting an itch for one another, and Gravy is… Well Gravy might be a… Special case…”

“What do you mean? Is he not getting the itch?”

“No he is… But he’s been eyeing some of the… Stallions, rather than the Mares…”

“Oh… OH! Shit… Well, it’s not a big problem, I mean, we have Jolene, and shes attracted to Mares.”

“True… But maybe… Since, ya’ know, your already out, you may want to pick up a mate for em… They’ve been great so far, and I think Jolene is starting to get a bit over worked as the only Nurse…”

“Yeah… Okay ill head over to the Mill, see if we got some cases like them… How are Snowflake and Agis doing?”

“Well, I mean, Well enough… How’s Daddy Dearest doing?”

“Actually, now that you mention him, ill call you back, need to check on him… But to be honest… I should be back soon.”

“Okay Sug, I love you.”

“Love you too Donna…”

CLICK

Clint tossed his beer can into the truck-bed as he got up. Closing the door to the bed, Clint heard the lovely sound of Xerxes throwing up, hearing him cry a bit as he realized the sound of buzzing was getting closer and closer…

Hell…

This was Hell… This had to be…

The sickening sweet liquid that covered Xerxes had begun to sour, and was now mixed with his sorry-poopies and now, his sickie-wawa…

He felt his fluff began to itch, the horrid sensation only got worse and worse, feeling things crawl over him…

Xerxes had it all… Even before he met the mare of his life… He had an Army… As many mares as he wanted… As many nummies as he pleased… Then he… He lost it… All of it…

Xerxes began to cry, his tears stinging the infected rings of his eyes. Their salty feeling was only worsened by the sounds of buzzing, all around him, feeling things land on his face, biting his lips and muzzle…

It was horrible… But this was nothing… This was not even close to the pain he felt when Dusk met her end…

Her final moments were of her hating him, of cursing him and breaking his heart… Which… Which he deserved…

He deserved all of this…

Xexes wanted to talk, to beg the Buggy-Munstas to leave him be… But if he did, more of the foul mixture he was now bathed in would seep into his mouth…

Xerxes’s ears perked up as he heard the loud sounds of an engine, the thing Metal-Munsta’s used to go fast…

As Xerxes angled his head to hear the Car better, a mound of Honey-Milk covered shit bopped into his nose, the smell causing him to throw up in his mouth, the smell and the feeling of vomit in his mouth caused him to double down, and throw up again, overfilling his mouth and causing it to seep out of his nose. Feeling the burning horrid mixture spew from his nose caused him to writhe in pain.

As Xerxes ‘stirred the pot’ he felt his body get colder and colder, the milk was absolutely frigid, but due to the warm sun above the Pond, the upper layer of shit-Honey-Milk was beginning to warm up…

Xerxes didn’t know what to do… So… He opened his eyes…

Xerxes was met with a swarm of Mosquitoes flying just overhead… along his body were bugs with large mouths… Some were tiny, and loud…

Xerxes was covered, muzzle to hoof, in bugs, all taking bites out of him, or striding along the foul smelling liquid…

Xerxes opened his mouth to scream, only to feel the vomit in his mouth recede, choking his throat as he laid back for the small monsters to feed upon him.

Xerxes may have won the battle…

But Clint, won the war…

Clint watched in his rear view mirror as his truck roared to life, seeing behind him a mass of life making it’s way to Xerxes’s small boat.

Clint smiled, revving the engine a final time, and driving off.

‘Hail, Xerxes… The conquering Dumbass…’

Xerxes felt the horrid smell flare his nose again, his eyes, still shut, were still being bombarded with the stew of Milky-Honey-Shit slurry that surrounded him. He felt the legs of thousands crawl upon his Fluff, feeling every step, every bite…

It was Hell…

Xerxes felt a sudden sharp pain in his groin, shooting thru him like a bolt of lightning, he opened his eyes, to see what had caused him such intense pain…

In that moment… Xerxes felt the true Horror of his predicament finally weigh on him…

This was Hell… HIS very own, personal Hell…

And these were the winged demons that tormented him…

Thousands of Flys landed and bred upon him, taking small nibbles from his exposed stumps, along his stomach were beetles, all with large pincers… They were ripping out small tufts of Fluff, trying to get to Xerxes’s Meat… Overhead were Were wide winged Munstas, simply watching the show before descending upon Xerxes…

Xerxes’s Eyes were soon overcome with insects, some ripping thru his closed eyelids, and some simply turning to the flared nose, digging into it with glee. Xerxes screamed, which was another mistake the King had made…

As soon as Xerxes opened his mouth, the insects saw, and attacked, swarming into his mouth, biting and ripping apart the soft meat…

Xerxes felt every step, every bite… And every single egg…

Xerxes thrashed, harder than he could ever try, he was panicked, and this last… Tantrum… Was all he had left…

Thankfully, it paid off… In a way…

Xerxes began to rock the boat, feeling the Scat-Milk mixture splash over him, soon he felt a new thing around him… Something cold… It was the Pond water…

Xerxes trashed harder and harder, feeling his weight and the guest atop it, rock along with him, soon he was splashed with cool water…

Then the Kiddie-Boat tipped…

Xerxes felt the cold water overcome him. He felt the bugs that were dragged down with him drown or swim away…

Xerxes opened his mouth, flooding the bastard bugs that made his mouth his home… He felt…

So Cold… Fluffies were supposed to hate water… But this… This was nice…

This was an okay way to die…

As Xerxes let the water take him, he began to feel warm, feeling the changing temperature, opening his eyes he found the creature that was warming up the pond…

Xerxes looked upon the strange face and felt a shiver down his spine. He saw two Bright red eyes, and the face of a Stallion, a Fluffy face appearing out of the mud, just… Staring at him… It’s emotionless face was finally broken by a wide, Crimson, smile, each teeth looking to be painted in blood…

‘Why… Why am Xewxes nu guin’ fowebah sweepies…’

" 'Cus Dumb-ass… 'Ou sowd 'ou souw tu me… Membah?"

‘D… Dembawwa?’

“Nu wetawd… Am Cwimson… The Fwuffy 'ou made da deaw wiff… I gibe 'ou powah tu make souwess toughies… hab any mawe 'ou wan…” As the face in the Murk talked, the water around Xerxes began to warm up more and more… More and more… “- Jus’ say dat am namesie, cus it easyah tu make 'ou bewiebe dat.”

‘Xewxes… Nu gonna gu tu Sketti-Wand wiff Speshuw-Fwend… Huh?’

“Nope! ‘Ou am Cwimson’s bi-sh nao… An’ Cwimson gon’ enjoy dis nu weawwy Cwimson’s stywe, buh wan’ tu gib dis ting a twy…”

Xerxes watched as the Murky Fluffy recede back into the Pond, disappearing into nothing… Xerxes immediately noticed that the murky bottom of the Pond was growing further and further away…

After a moment… Xerxes looked frantically to try and find the floor of the Pond, to no avail…

The Pond Clint had left Xerxes in, was now vast, and fathomless, as if was now in the very Ocean itself… Xerxes felt his body sink, slowly being moved further and further into the black waters that laid below him… To Xerxes horror, he saw the Murky-Demon’s eyes again…

They were stretched so very far… And… And moving… C-closer…

Closer…

Xerxes saw the face of the Fluffy Serpent and began to scream, seeing the true face of Evil…

It was titanic in size, resembling a beast of old… But changed… As if plucked right from H.P Lovecraft’s own Mind…

Segments of Crimson Red Fluff etched with lines of scales, it’s head was wicked and narrow, the Muzzle stretching, ending in what looked like a maw filled with spears… Four larged Fluff coverd fins and two massive wings propelled the Colossus forward, it’s eyes staring intently on Xerxes…

Xerxes eyes began to water, his mid quickly playing a slideshow of his greatest moments… His… Worst… Then his mind went back to when his foals were born… When Dusk was happy… He remember accepting Ragnarok… Raising Agis up… Watching Potema suckle…

Xerxes smiled as he watched the Devil inch closer and closer, fast a lightning… In that moment of utter defeat… Of failure… He thought of his kids… Of his Wife… His Family…

Smiling, Xerxes looked upon the chasm that was Crimson’s fanged maw…

“Oh how dah wittwe Foaws wiww chiwp… when dey heaw how dah owd Daddeh suffewed…”

Xerxes closed his eyes, smiling, feeling the murky light fade into Darkness…

Xerxes laughed as he fell from grace… Feeling the fangs of Crimson rip thru his body and hook onto his very soul…

Xerxes laughed as he was tossed into a pit of Fire, seeing the face of the Devil himself. Xerxes felt the hands of the damned and the hoofs of the wowstes’ pull him further and further into the fire, his Black and Red strands singed… But the Gold remained…

Xerxes laughed… Knowing his Boys… His little Girl… Were still up there… That Dusk was watching over them… They were safe…

Xerxes opened his eyes, what once were two pure Black eyes were now solid gold… His teeth glinted and shined metallic and gold…

Xerxes laughed…

Xerxes… Smiled…

“pfft… Fweak.”

Clint drove along to the sounds of another catchy tune, finding himself humming along instinctively…

Looking behind him in the rear-view mirror, he saw no cars, not even a cloud in the Sky…

Clint paused and took in a deep breath… And sighed…

“'Ou owe dem…”

Clint nearly shit himself as he looked to his passenger seat to see a White Fluffy… An Earthy… White Mane… A massive scar along his right eye, where they eye would be was a pitch black hole… And a shiny blue gem in the other…

"'ou owe dem… Be gud tu dem… Ow wiww bwing him back…"

Clint felt the road under him begin to toss him left and right, seeing he was now drifting off the road. Clint quickly readjusted himself, seeing the White Earthy was now gone…

“Fuckin-a…” Clint sighed…

Fuckin - a …

A FINAL THANK YOU TO @Motowhed! And also thanks to @BFM101 BFM for letting me use Crimson…

“Real gold is not afraid of the melting pot” - Chinese Proverb.

This may be how Xerxes goes, but this WILL NOT BE HOW XERXES ENDS LADIES AND GENTS… For now tho hes one the… ‘Back-BURNER’…

Thanks again for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

13 Likes

BTW, if you want to put an image to words for Crimson staring at Xerxes in the water, look no further than this horrifying shit

8 Likes

“Yu see dis mummahfuka? Cwimson tuwn I tu bad-ass fukin Wubcwaft munstah an he jus fukin waugh?”

Josef nodded, watching The Crimson Serpent envelop it’s prey. “I’m not sure if you should be insulted or impressed.”

“Wittew of bov.”

5 Likes

Alright, time for the A-S review nobody asked for.

Let’s start with the negatives, so we can end it with my highest notes.

I am not really stoked by the final turn to the otherworldly and by William Fucking Afton Crimson once again butting his way into a story, but that’s likely on me. Nothing against tributes or the original material/author but hot damn do that fluffy and his master show up too frequently for my tastes.

As much as I am really hoping for Clint to sooner or later face some consequences for his actions I am unsure if I’d like that it should come from a random ghost fluffy. Unless, of course, it was a mere sign of his sanity eroding, much like Xerxes seeing a lovecraftian horror might have been him hallucinating before drowning.

Onto the good ones!

I am not sure if you meant for Xerxes to kind of become “the good guy” of the story (or if I am the only one thinking that), but the shift from a heartless, onedimensional tyrant to an actually well balanced individual, with the capacity (for a fluffy) for introspection, regret and acceptance, aswell as a wide spectrum of emotions made me feel pity for the fucker, as the story allowed us to see what he might have become, had he found a mare like Dusk earlier on, instead of the warmongering twat he became.
Regardless, it was a pleasure to read his evolution.

Some of the abuse methods were damn novel ideas, especially the foal-slurry-water-torture and to an extent the honey-milk finale.

I am really interested to see how things will move on from here.

2 Likes

Well…shit.

Dont get me wrong its really good. And a total swerve. But everyone knows that stuff goin into hell ends up stronger if it gets back out. So if he did that mich damage during round 1… yikes.

Still…that was one for the books. And it ended the only way it could.

Fluffy pony drowns

3 Likes

in the distance “Dummeh Josef cum backsies NAOW! ou’ nee’ tu dwess up as pwetty pwetty wainbow pwincess an du gud dancies foa wittwe babbehs!”

5 Likes

Wha happen to Xerxes he suppose to be in hell but turned to a something gold being?

And the white earthie, a new character giving Clint warning woah!

1 Like

Certainly a mixed review here- while I’m always down for some good ol- fashioned fluffy torture, and Clint certainly delivers!- adding the supernatural into the mix, while a part of the Xerxes thing, really takes away from the story. Why would Heaven or Hell decide to rez a fluffy pony because these very specific fluffy foals ‘’‘deserve’‘’ anything? Did the mustard-colored foal just not make the grade? If Clint has to face any comeuppance it should be the mundane variety of interpersonal conflict that has already been laid into the story quite nicely, not some jumped up Odin-fluff.

And let’s face it in life, Crimson was a patsy that died in the first completed story he was in.

But I do have to say, getting Xerxes invested enough in a mare to be so completely devastated by her finding out who he really was, turning to hate him, and yet still being killed, was quite the choice moment of suffering. Just about as bad as all the garbage Xerxes put a certain single fluffy through. True hell would be forcing him to relive it again and again and again, fresh each time- no wonder he wasn’t impressed by Leviathan Crimson.

2 Likes