The First Abuser, by Gardel

Your name is not important, you’re just an intern working at this genetech division of hasbro called hasbio. You thought you were really going places joining one of the fastest growing companies in the country.

But you were wrong, you got your foot in just as things were going to hell. Their much anticipated and record selling product, the artificial biotoy pet known officially as “fluffy ponies” got out of containtment in Georgia.

The entire company is in full damage control trying to get as many of the escaped fluffies back while stopping the people from selling the foals they get from breeding the fertile units from the Georgia facility. Dr. Bouchard the head scientist just quit, the fluffy leak from installation 04 was the last drop for him

Right now you have to bring some documents to CEO Steve McCormick.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Si-sir? Mr. McCormick, sir?”

As you open the door the stench of fluffies assault you. Inside there were like a hundred fluffies in cages or pens, but a number of them were laying around either badly broken or even…well, dead.

On the far end of the huge modern office you see him.

Mr. McCormick.

He’s sitting on the edge of a seat, hunched over as he holds a tiny fluffy foal. Its amazing how tiny these things are, and you were told newborns are even smaller. This one is old enough to talk and has its eyes opened…too bad since Steve is holding a letter opener in his other hand.

His face…is like contorted, eyes wide open and looking at the orange foal. He starts shimming the tip of the thing in the corner of the foal’s eye trying to pop it out. Instead it destroys the tiny pea-sized eye, blood and aqueous humour gushing out as the foal screams its lungs raw.

SCRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!

The foals’ parents are inside cages, watching it all happen. The stallion which is visibly hurt still tries to plead for its foal.

Y? y do dis tu fwuffy? BAM eeeeee!

“SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP!” -he yelled as he kicked the cage.

Steve shoved the letter opener in the foal’s mouth to open it, then started stabbing at the gums.

EEEEEEEEE! EEEEEE-GAAAKK! -Steve put his thump in the foal’s neck chocking it so it couldn’t scream.

“Shut UP! I need to concentrate…”

CRICK

CRACK

Suddenly a wet tearing sound, followed by horrible scream

UAAAAAARGH! UAAAARGH!

“Ha, haha, haaaaaaaaaa!”

…Steve had essentially popped the foal’s lower jaw and a big chunk of its neck. The foal was in incredible pain trying to grab the jaw and skin now resting in its tummy with its tiny pencil eraser-size hoofs in a pathethic attempt to reattach it to its face.

"Heh, fun…[he suddenly turns around and sees you] WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

“Ah! yeah, uh, I-I’m the new intern s-sir! they gave me these documents, told me to bring them to you, but I can go back if-”

“Nah it’s fine, whatever, come over here…” he says as he carelessly tosses the orange foal, red bubbles emanating from the gaping hole in its face and neck as it chockes in its own blood.

In a corner a magenta mare with a cyan mane looks in despair at other dead fluffies while telling to itself: "If fwuffy nu see munstah munstah nu see fwuffy, if fwuffy nu see munstah munstah nu see fwuffy, if fwuffy nu see munstah munstah nu see fwuffy…

Art by Ranve

Crossing the penthouse-sized office you see what can only be described as a massacre. The first thing in your path is a number of foals in different colors that were teared in half. Teared, not cut, they literally look as if someone pulled both sides until the foal broke like an old rag, you can see torn pieces of skin with the fluff and some of the internal organs that spilled out on the floor. Near them is a purple mare, cheeks matted with tears as its front legs were trying to grab a bisected yellow foal that was crawling towards her leaving a trail of blood and gore behind. The mare apparently never got to hold its dying foal as you can see a huge flat indentation in the form of a Testoni shoe’s sole on top of the mare which destroyed her spine and everything between that and the floor below, guts piled behind its lavender-colored tail.

Then your left foot hits something and you see a green unicorn stallion’s head, and next to it the heads of several adult fluffies and some foals as well. These look different, the skin in what remains of the neck looked like a knot, as if they had been turned around and around until it detached from the body…

“…they screamed until the end, I made sure they wouldn’t choke before their shit necks gave out” says Steve now leaning on his desk while roughly handling a pink pegasus mare with a teal mane.

“But sir this is the product, we can’t destr–”

“It don’t matter kid, these are the ones we got back from the forest near the Georgia plant. We can’t sell them, neither the foals they had in the wild. It’s all one big fucking 2-million write off because THIS FUCKING CUNT COULDN’T STAY PUT AND DO WHAT WE CREATED IT TO DO!”

Huuuuuuu! pwe-pwease nu bad wo-wowdies daddeh!

“I’M NOT YOUR FUCKING DAD!” he yelled as he slammed the mare against the floor. The fluffy bounced due to the speed then fell down on its face gasping for air as the blow against the hardwood not only broke some of its legs and knocked a few teeth off its snout but also broke its ribs which were now protruding from the fluff and in the process puncturing its tiny lungs.

HAF! HAF! pwe-HAF!-hewp-HAF!-muh-HAF!

Mummah! -yelled a tiny filly running towards the dying mare. In one swift movement Steve grabbed the foal before it could reach its mother.

“See this shit?” he said as he holds the orange unicorn filly with a yellow mane, an ‘Applejack’ model, by its tiny tail

“We bought it from one of the illegal breeders, the fixer managed to talk that dumb yokel to price it down to $900! nine-hundred! that’s ten times less than the MSRP! fuck my life we are RUINED!” Steve yelled as he carelessly tossed the filly against his desk, the impact breaking its fragile neck before it could even scream.

“These fucking white trash redneck fucks! they are stealing from ME! THAT’S MY MONEY!”

As he yells he stomps on another filly that was waddling away trying to get under his desk. It becomes a tiny spot of fluff and blood under Steve’s Italian shoes.

He then grabs a red earthie mare that got pregnant in the wild.

“A god damn chink fire alarm goes haywire and these little cunts just run away…then start fucking around and make new ones WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!”

SCREEEEEEE! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

“And to think we were just starting to ramp up production! next week we were supposed to start artificial insemination!” he says as he punches the mare in the face with the same force he would use in a human, but with the fragile biotoys it quickly turns the mare’s face and head into a bloody pulp.

“NUUUUUU!”

PUNCH

EEEEEEEEE!

PUNCH

"kaf-PW-ASE-kaf-STAPH!"

PUNCH

PUNCH

PUNCH

“…ggggggghhhh”

Steve then loses his grip on the mare’s fluff and lets it fall to the ground. Falling from such height and on top of its engorged abdomen the impact makes two foals fetuses pop out from the mare. Too early to live they are little more than slimy stillbirths with only a few strands of fluff. They were less than a week away from being born.

Steve is just standing looking at the dying mare, then he reveals something to you…

“The production guys were already working on this…thing…like an artificial womb to mass produce fluffies. It was just on paper and there were years of R&D to be made, but it was happening, it was going to change everything I tell you!. And now its all gone, thanks to these shitstains not being able to stay in their fucking cages!”

Steve opens another cage and grabs a purple unicorn filly, too young to have even opened its eyes.

“I thought those testers we fired…the ones harming these things…were crazy…but there’s something about seeing these tiny furry bratty shits die screaming at your hands unable to stop you…”

“It’s like going to a TED event and talk some crap about how you’re ‘changing the world’ that kind of shit…and all the idiots clap at you and call you a job creator when in reality you just closed a whole factory to bump the stock price and left a bunch sad fucks living paycheck to paycheck on their own”

“…”

“You know what I discovered? the most sensible parts of a fluffy are the ears”

As he says that he pinches the purple filly’s tiny left ear with his index finger and thumb while the lower half of the foal’s body is just hanging in the air.

“Ding dong ding dong!” Steve yells as he dangles the filly from side to side as if it was a bell.

REEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEE! MUMMAH! EEEEEEEE!

He keeps doing it as the foal cries and screams. Steve starts shaking his hand more vigorously, the foal screaming itself hoarse as he gets angrier at it.

“WHY IT WONT BREAK OFF?”

“FUCKING BREAK YOU SHIT!”

BREAK!

BREAK!

BREAK! -he yells with every shake as the foal’s ear bleeds and deforms but wont tear.

“FUCK IT!” he yells as he simply chucks the foal like a baseball against a bookshelf. The abdomen hits the side of one of the shelfs with such speed that the filly pukes and shits blood at the same time. It remains stuck there as if embedded on the wood.

It is then than a tiny blue unicorn foal in a cage decides to speak up.

DUMMEH HOOMIN MUNSTAH!

“Huh?”

“Mother-FUCK” -says Steve as he turns around, eyes wide open

MUNSTAH WET FWUFFIES GU O’ SMAWTY GIB FOWEBA SWEEPIES!

“What? smartie?”

“Ah right! the “smarty”, can you believe this shit? despite all the programming we did, all the debugging, these things still manage to find a way to fuck up and disobey. They think they are smart so they call themselves smarties, they think they are smart for not doing as told! as if they had any option!”

Steve began humming a song, one the fluffies didn’t know.

He quickly opened the tiny wire cage and then grabbed the smarty foal, so fast it didn’t have time to call for help. He grabbed the sides of the foal with both hands, nails clawing at the fluff.

And then he began pulling…

“Glory glory hallelujah…”

SCREEEEEEEE

NUUUUUUUUUU PWASE!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! DAAAAADEEEEEEH!

“You brought this on your-SELF!”

A quick motion…

REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Suddenly the flesh in the foal’s torso began to stretch

EEEEEEEEEEE! WOWEST HUWTIES!

The fluff became thin, the skin below visible through the technicolor strands

NUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Tiny beads of blood began to appear on the skin as the screams from the foal became an incoherent noise

REEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEE!

And then the tissue gave out…

BLERGH!

The foal’s belly was torn out like a cheap plastic bag

The rest of the foal mostly intact, its face frozen in shock as it saw…

…it insides hanging out from its tiny body, as there was nothing to hold them in place anymore.

“Not so smarty now huh? how about…YOU!” -he said as he pointed at another cage.

NU! NUUUUUUUUUU-HUUU-HUUUU! said the gray pegasus mare covering its head with its weggies.

Steve mare’s head with both hands, each thightly holding the fluff on the sides between the ears and the mouth of the fluffy while looking straight at its eyes.

He increases the pressure…

HUUUU! EEEEEE! the mare said as the pain was so bad it closes its eyes

“The FUCK you think you’re doing?” said Steve as the used his thumbs to force the lower eyelids of the mare open, bloodshot teal eyes suddenly looking at him, irises fully dilated.

“I want you to look at me when it happens…”

“Hey kid, you know what I like the most about these fluffy fucks?” said Steve without breaking eye contact with the mare

“Uh…wha-what sir?”

“The bones…”

“E-excuse me?”

“The bones, THE BONES! are you fucking deaf? I love the bones, its nothing like real animals. They feel like cheap plastic! I love burrying my fingers into the fluff and fell those fake ass bones below”

CRICK

CRACK

EEEEEEEE! NUUUUUU!

“HEAR THAT? THE SOUND! THAT SOUND! ITS GLORIOUS!” said Steve as his arms began to flex, his entire hands now pushing at the sides of the mare’s head.

CRICK

SCRRR-EEEEEE! EEEEE! PW-ASE!

CRACK

“That sound! you know what it is?! its when it breaks! I love it! the feel of those thin bones giving away! you can rip apart these things so easily! even a steak is tougher than a fluffy pony!”

Blood starts pouring from the mare’s mouth and nose, its wings fluttering like crazy as its hoofs desperately try to pull it from the hands crushing its skull.

Suddenly Steve stops, the mare crying while looking at him. It’s about to say something with its broken mouth, to plead for its worthless life after escaping the fluffy installation and derailing a multi-billion dollar business.

Plead for hope, for its very existence.

But before it can utter even a single word in fluffspeak…

“And now, THE END!” says Steve as the uses every fiber in his muscles to crush the mare’s head.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEE! CHIRP CH-” CRUSH!

The mare’s skull cracked rougly by the middle, bones jutting out through the fluff from its broken jaw to its tiny forehead all the way to the back of the head. The teal eyes have popped out of its sockets and hang on the sides.

“GGGGrrrrggg…” -its the only sound coming from the mare, together with bloody bubbles of saliva

“Now watch this…”

Steve then pulls with all his strength ripping the cracked skull open like a bag of chips and revealing the tiny but still intact brain inside.

“Look at the legs…still moving and reacting to touch…its still conscious haha!”

The intern is trying to keep his lunch inside his stomach as Steve stands near the mare and points a bloody finger at the tiny brain still connected by a spine to the spazzing body, legs finding grip, trying to stand up, surrounded by blood and fragments of what used to be the mare’s head and face.

The mare, despite all the trauma, its still conscious. Blind, deaf and mute but still trying to get away, to survive…

“See that tiny piece of shit? those fucking nerds at the labs said it would be too dumb to be a good pet, too dumb to talk…well guess what? we managed to get 65% of the dialog we wanted! sure they talk like a retard with a cleft lip, but it still talks!”

“IT-STILL-FUCKING-TALKS!”

BAM!

As Steve stomps on the brain sending pieces of it flying the legs of the mare that were ‘running’ suddenly go stiff like someone having a seizure, then after a few seconds the whole body goes limp as it finally dies.

“So, the spinoff docs? let me see…”

“…”

You’re speechless, you can’t believe what you just saw. Just an hour ago you were looking at some cute foals they had in an exibit at the lobby thinking about how much your niece would want one…and now tens if not hundreds of similar foals are in pieces splattered around you together with many other adult fluffies, and countless more are in cages waiting for the same to happen to them and their foals.

Steve simply takes the papers from your hand and reads them.

“Yea alright whatever, fuck you Hasbro”-he says as he signs them

“Here, take those back to legal, and now LETS OPEN THIS BITCH UP!”

NUUUUUUUU! NU HUWT SOON-MUMMAH! -yells a mono-red alicorn dam

For some reason you snap back to reality

“Wu-wait sir! that’s-that’s an alicorn! it’s too expen-”

“Kid, do I look like a give a fuck anymore?” said Steve while looking at you with a condescending smirk

“Besides they are writeoffs remember? it don’t matter…Now, on with THE SHOW!” -he says as he pulls an exacto knife

NUUUUUU! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

“HAAAAAAAAAAHAAAA!”

SCREEEEEEEEE!

He cuts through the mare’s stomach as if it was cheap fabric.

Cheep… -a tiny noise coming from the hole.

“Oh! is that- is that what I think it is?”
he says while staring at the shocked mare.

NUUUUUUUUUU! TUMMEH BABBEHS!

[SLICE]

Steve cuts all the way through to from the mare’s belly to its ass and the foals tumble down onto his desk

Peep
Cheep
Peep
Cheep

Ch-cheep-kaf! -one of them got impaled on the exacto knife wiggling its slimy hoofs as it dies.

Nuuu-KAF!-ba-*KAF!*babbehs! wan…wan die…

You never heard a fluffy saying it wanted to die.

“Hah, another broken one, it never gets old…”

After this you simply turn around towards the door and leave as you hear how Steve is looking around for other fluffies to torture…

You are Steve McCormick, a visionary, a leader, the greatest CEO in history!.

But now your life is over, all because of a stupid failed product. The news are calling you a monster saying that your fluffies will bring untold devastation to the world, pundits demanding to know why they can breed on the wild as if you were supposed to know it could happen.

Then you see a blue stallion scampering away, one of the units brought back from the forest in Georgia. It might have been just a colt during the leak but it still has a serial number tag on its ear because it was meant for breeding.

One of the thousands that got away.

Who couldn’t stay put.

And who probably fucked with mares to create more foals.

Wild foals some yokel got for free and sold.

Foals you could sell yourself.

Your fucking PROPERTY.

You grab the stallion by the scalp…

EEEEEEEE! BAD UPSIE– SMASH

You push with your whole arm, the fluffy between your palm and the wall.

You feel the pressure going through your shoulder and your elbow as you put all your weight into the stallion’s head.

You are not even holding it anymore, is the sheer pressure between your hand and the wall that keeps the stallion hanging from its head as it cries and screams for mercy, stumpy legs looking for traction on the wallpaper as if he could run away from this.

“HUUUUUUHUUU PWE-PWEASE WET FWUFFY GU!”

“…”

“NEE FIN’ SPESHUL FEWND AN’ BABBEHS”

“…”

You feel the plasticky bones of the shitrat’s skull giving away as tiny vibrations going through your arm.

CRICK

CRACK

CRICK

“SCREEEEEEEEEEE!”

The teeth start falling off as the biotoy’s jawbone gives away

GURGLE-EEEEEEE!”

blood pouring from the snout, the nose, the mouth, its ears, even from the stallion’s eyes

kaf …nee…bweaties…kaf

The shitrat cries, it begs you to stop between broken screams from its mangled mouth

Your face is frozen in a weird smirk, your eyes are wide open. By instinct you step forward to increase the force you are placing on your arm.

All your strenght, all your anger, all your wrath towards your disappointment of a creation.

You want to see it, the stallion screaming and crying as its skull collapses and its brains spill on the floor, on the wall, between your fingers.

Suddenly it happens…

CRACK!

POP!

A stain on the wall

The headless fluffy just sliding to the floor

“Chirp chirp! huuu”

You turn your head around…is the cage of foals that were found in a ‘wild’ nest.

“You fucking shitheads” -you say

“thinking you can live without my permission”

“Huu”

“breed without MY authorization!”

“Cheep”

“EXIST WITHOUT ME FUCKING SAYING SO!

You open the top of the cage and pick up a pink filly first.

“Nuuuu! pwease nu huwt!”

…and you slowly tear it apart limb by limb.

The tendons of the foals, their muscle tissue is all stringy as you rip each one to pieces as if they were soft wet paper.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SCREEEEEEEEEEEE! PW-PWASE NU!”

The screams, the pleading…

You kick the open cage over and let the foals waddle away.

The rush as you chase the fluffies, the instant gratification their slow walk brings to you. No matter how much they try they can never outrun you, and no matter how long you take to torture them you can always catch to the rest of the so-called ‘herd’.

The needle scratches the inside of the mare’s skull bones as you shove it in her ear…

The feel of the polyester-like fluff between your fingers as you rip it off in bloody chunks between the screams…

The strands of fluff slowly falling in the air like dandelion seeds…

It is then when it finally hits him…and Steve simply starts talking out loud to nobody in his now empty office.

“You might be thinking ‘oh big guy taking on defenseless biotoys’ but thats how nature is.”

"You never see a cougar taking on a bear because it knows the bear is bigger and could kill him.

There is no such thing as the ‘being a bigger man’ in nature and the cougar shows that by hunting game much smaller than he is. And is the same with every other predator, they only grow a pair when they are above the prey."

“And isn’t it the same with people? everybody shits on the little guy because they know he is powerless, but nobody hits the big guys like me because they know there will be consequences, they know I can end them. Its only when the big guy is not so big anymore that people grow a pair, just like nature. They are giving me shit, the press, the hippies, the government…they are only kicking me now because they know I’m down on the floor.”

“Cowardice is evolution, a cowardly animal gets to live another day, gets to breed and leave something after its gone. The brave one dies and eventually everybody forgets. Fluffies are the only “animal” out there unable to sense danger, the only one that will walk towards certain death ratter that run away. Is not bravery though, its stupidity. Engineered stupidity, built-in so it would fit our idea of a modern age fantasy about talking animals. It had nothing to do with survival or evolution, fluffies have no balls but what causes this behavior is that they have no brains either because we took those for them”

“We made them cute so it would sell, stupid so it wouldn’t defy its owners, defenseless so we wouldn’t get sued”

“…”

“We…made a mistake…”

2 months later Steve is leaving congress after having to talk to senators about the enviromental damage created by the now increasing number of feral fluffies which are against all reason and logic of their creators, forming herds.

As he was getting to his Porsche at the deserted underground parking Steve heard a voice

“Hey you! McCormick!”

“Aw fuck, look no interviews okay? if you want to ta–”

Steve froze

The guy wasn’t a journalist, just your average joe…with a gun in his hand

“H-hold on now…”

“You motherfucker!”

BANG

Steve felt as the .40 S&W bullet hit him in the gut, the hydrostatic shock tearing his insides and causing internal bleeding.

“FUCK! AHHH! WA-WU-WHY?!” he yelled as he fell on his knees and then tumbled down to his side.

“Why? WHY?! Are you serious?! You rich fucks think you can do whatever you want huh? no consequences, no nothing!. I saw you at congress trying to weasel out from all the shit you did, guess what? that was for my kid who died after the hellspawn you created shat all over our town’s water reservoir.”

Steve couldn’t see straight from the pain as his blood pooled under him.

“What you think we could afford french mineral water like you do? just fly that over from the alps?..fuck it, just die already!” -said the nervous man as he looked around and took off running before anyone could see him.

As his vision faded away and Steve left this world the last thing he saw was an ad on a wall for the upcoming launch of Fluffy Ponies with the words “FUCK HASBIO” spray-painted on it.

63 Likes

Good, that’s one less loose end.

Sorry not sorry.

9 Likes

Interesting contrast with my approach to Hasbio’s CFO having a long-running plan for revenge/justice against the insurance industry. I like the idea that all the higher ups at Hasbio had their own agendas and just like abusing fluffies.

5 Likes

Poor intern. He probably breathed a sigh of relief after ceo’s death

10 Likes

Rest in power you corpo cunt king

7 Likes

Wow thats one roller coaster ride of a dream and everything falls apart. Added his ego maniac bout permission to do this and that, he could be like already snapped from the breakout incident.

2 Likes

I imagined him sounding like J. Jonah Jameson while reading this. lol

1 Like

I see you wrote this during your “Quentin Tarantino” period.

1 Like

I wanna see u draw this

With a title like that, whew, and you didn’t disappoint.

Glad Steve got some comeuppance. But not before giving quite the show.