The First Blood. By ArisenLeaf

Next >>>

77 Likes

Never trust a man with no pupils.

15 Likes

I can’t wait to see your next installment when we see her train it to fuck foals in the creepiest way possible. Like the rest of your works

1 Like

oooooooo oh i hope samuel is ok. and, i hope she can help the insest fluffies- if they mate they’d lead to some very very sad foals…

3 Likes

I can say, with some degree of confidence, simply by browsing this site, that @ArisenLeaf `s foalfuckery is far from the creepiest possible.

…actually, part of my headcanon on this endearing subject is derived from his idea that fluffy babbehenfers often have been made that ( link warning ) way by us “human” Abusers :wink:

5 Likes

7166949f55effd5eb1c39e85c65ca8d9d131c024_2_701x701

I’m calling it now. This is Arisen’s fetish

1 Like

Samuel’s boned. Probably literally.

3 Likes

So I can’t post ArisenLeaf’s own pedophilic content on ArisenLeaf’s on weirdshit posts. But ArisenLeaf can post it to the site. It’ll get my posts flagged into retcon by the community. But it won’t get this fucking freak banned from the community???

2 Likes

7166949f55effd5eb1c39e85c65ca8d9d131c024_2_701x701
You’re wrong. Arisen’s getting off to this and everyone agrees or else you faggots wouldn’t be flagging Arisen’s public content that Arisen has drawn and posted himself publicly on this public website but only flagged when I repost it.

1 Like

Who invited the clown? Oh I mean it’s you Jingles are you working on getting your stupid ass band for harassing another creator. Get a live you silly clown.

8 Likes

I gave myself a promise that the next time you decide to be so much of an insufferable asshole in someone else’s comments that i have to mute you, I will ban you instead. I postponed this moment for as long as i could, by my patience is not unlimited. Feel free to shit on my head in tfp, because i refuse to deal with your bullshit here ever again.

14 Likes

I tried ignoring you for the last two years but seeing that now you’ve started accusing me in my own posts and gotten yourself banned for it I’ll finally say what I think.

You are an absolute asshole who doesn’t belong anywhere. The fact that your one gimmick in the community was punching bag is just both laughable and sad.

Sometimes I wondered if you had a humiliation fetish, since you always seem to enjoy being talked down to by everyone around you. The fact that the mods would treat you like a child said a lot about you to me.

In the end I do pray you never find a new community to latch onto, because no one should go through what most of us did while you were here.

I pity the booru mods that needed to doxx you for you to go away. Obviously, you’re too much to be around.

13 Likes

Fortunately, Sammy’s the best fluffy owner so maybe she can help the young man with his fluffy issues.

5 Likes

I always love it when someone sees my perspective of storytelling.

4 Likes

Me after having been absent from the community lately, now seeing drama went down between members while I was gone:
donald glover pizza gif walking in on

7 Likes

You haven’t missed much. Jingles was combative with everyone

7 Likes

Ahhh okay. I’m glad things were at least simple.

3 Likes

This is the least inflammatory thing he was finally banned for

5 Likes

Oh ffffun.
E6BQqQvXEAQfRql

3 Likes

Great love your new take on (Human) Sammy.
Her inner pain, to make her job she has to liy to the customer to sell the defects as well as the good ones.

5 Likes