The First Blood Part 9 By ArisenLeaf

Damn, Sammy threw that deposit box in his face. XD
And the microwave! One more picture and she’d throw the room at him.
Come on Sammy hold that fluffy’s poopie place at his face like a pepper spray.
“I got a fluffy ass, and I am not afraid to use it.” :smiley:

2 Likes

She threw a POS cash box at him and then tried to throw the computer that runs the till, but wasn’t fast enough because of how heavy it was, giving the creep plenty of time to counter.

If you look in the 3rd panel, having that POS cash box thrown at him made him let go of James.

Sammy hit the creep with all her might, but the stick wasn’t designed for full strength strikes on humans and snapped because of it.

Think of it like trying to use a toy baton as a weapon.

2 Likes

i love how she just throws the register at him

3 Likes

hate and malice

4 Likes

I broke a persons wrist with a toy baton… probably cause i’m built like a line baker but yeah that is fair.

A till is still like 15+ pounds being wiped at that dude that is still gonna fuck him up and give him a concussion doubly so cause it hit him in the spine that dude is still insanely tough to walk it off

2 Likes

Pillow him!

oh right… cant do that to humans… erm…

GRAB HIS DICK AND TWIST IT :ninja:

2 Likes

Quadruple amputation is possible to inflict on a human but it’s generally frowned upon as unnecessary and cruel, although based on what i have seen so far i doubt the bastard is completely human.

2 Likes

As I said before I 100% believe he isn’t human, also let him at least get a broken jaw or missing eye

1 Like

It’s pretty clear that the Pos box fucked him up. His attitude switched really quickly after it got punted at his face.

I hope the blue haired bitch gets her shit kicked for protecting a worthless fluffy.
pillow that hugboxer slut

Oh i noticed I’m just pointing out that is 15+ pounds to the nape of the neck.
That kills people he is lucky if his spine doesn’t have a crack in it and he’s 100% got a concussion.
All i’m saying is that the damage he took is the type of thing where walking away without complications is a miracle

Yes because that is reasonable to a rape threat

Richard going to be pissed

Damn, she’s extra thiccc

1 Like

yeah I’d go below the belt blow right now on this guy but then again unleashing the monster against another … that would honestly make me one… so uh anyone got any popcorn ?