The First Blood Part 9 By ArisenLeaf

Sammy saves James and fucks up the creep.

<<<Previous / Next>>>

56 Likes

Yeah whoop his ass whoop his ass

7 Likes

curb stomp his face into the counter

6 Likes

FUCK HIM UP! FUCK HIM UP!

11 Likes

IS THAT A SAFE? JEBUS CHIRTO HOW IS HE NOT DEAD??? (u better not let that fucker walk out unless your planning a lawsuit yall)

8 Likes

que alguien le rompa la cabeza

2 Likes

QUICK HE’S DISTRACTED, KICK HIS NUTS

6 Likes

Break the legs, rip off his nuts and dick. Make him choke on them.

3 Likes

Damn she got kicked right in the boobs. That hurts :confounded:

6 Likes

He just got smashed in the face by God-knows-what, and he STILL had the strength to kick her in the tits?!? What the hell is this guy made of?!?

5 Likes

Yay! You did it!
Well, almost. He’s still alive, which is a problem.
With Jame’s help, it could still be a fixable problem. Team work makes the dream work!

3 Likes

Something that does not really care about its meatsuit.
Note Monster tag.

3 Likes

Damn man i wanted to see that fucker die

2 Likes

How the hell did this guy react quickly enough to stop her what the hell was she throwing and how the hell did he do a standing driving kick to her well choke holding the other guy that is insane.
Its actually stupid like that is straight super human levels of what the fuck.

Also the sorry stick less of an issue but what the hell if it breaks that easily one fluffy standing up to its owner(i.e. most smarties or toughies will break the stick)

1 Like

1013690ac035b2e5a16c569d96661b8d
AND HERE COMES ORTON WITH AN RKO WHILE HES STUNNED

2 Likes

FUCK HIM UP FUCK HIM UP FUCK HIM UP FUCK HIM UP FUCK HIM UP FUCK HIM UP FUCK HIM UP FUCK HIM UP FUCK HIM UP FUCK HIM UP FUCK HIM UP

3 Likes

That guy just had a fucking SAFE thrown at his face and is just mildly inconvenienced by it. This isn’t a human. It’s a god damn demon.

6 Likes

Cough and choke noises in the background gave me a good chortle. Look amazing and his eyes switched back to normal

2 Likes

Is this it?:thinking:
I hope that there will be a permanent solution to this bastard. Letting him walk after all he has done would be a epic failure.

2 Likes

POS cash box, not a safe. Light enough to toss, heavy enough to deal damage.

2 Likes