The first foal by acemcgrimace (cannon) (AcemcGrimace)

Before the lores and events as of today in fluffle society and fandom communities and dated back as far as some where between world war 2 and the Cold War. Their were prototypes of artificial intelligence and life that they were the ideals of war but however seemed to be twisted into its own role in capitalism and its platform.

19XX soon after discovery of nazi formulas of life and other experimental methods and researches.

Hasbro (at the time like others) was listed to help with the war efforts in American since they stepped in to help with the nazi problem.

But, hasbro like other companies wanted something in return for helping turning the tides of war. They gotten their hands on nazi research to help capitalism further. They gotten genetic engineering for toys?

The genetic formulas that they found would be the soon to be foundation of hasbio. Plus, pump up sales for, of course, hasbro. And, other shared genetic engineering amongst other companies.

Anyways, they discovered the first prototype foal that would become known as flufflies. Thanks hitler.

Other artificial intelligence and life also was inspired besides fluffles.

In February of 1997, Dolly ,the first successful mammalian clone , was born in Edinburgh, Scotland. After the extensive news coverage of this momentous event, the study of genetic engineering and recombinant DNA was thrown into the public spotlight. However…

That was media, right?

The first foal came second close to dolly behind closed doors in Cleveland. Thanks to nazi and hasbio.

Anyways, the tiny floating things are like tiny robots in the bio-gel water.

11 Likes

Grumpy puppy what ya do?

Wonderfully grotesque!

The tiny floating things are tiny neobots

Nazi inventing any thing but slight upgrades to existing technologies peak fantasy right here

1 Like

True. Although, using it in the dumbest way possible with no longterm plan is up their alley.

Lets just say its Nazi vampires?

1 Like

Dolly was real but yes some of it is but do ya like it?

1 Like

I figured since nazis were doing Aton of experiments (at the time) I guess I kinda fall on that to be the foundation of hasbio before it was hasbio?

It works for fiction.
Our jokes stem from how badly the Nazis applied science.

Its best summed up by how the same technology the Nazis attempted to use with the V2 rocket blew up more Germans than targets, but the Americans flipped it into the space program with the same scientists.

The Nazis created arguably the best fighter at the time during the midpoint of the war, then strapped bombs to all the ones they’d built which made it a sub-par bomber that rarely returned and only had moderate success even reaching targets at all. Because high command wanted more bombers.

The same logic as sending out their apex predator tanks without support, replacement parts, or a concrete backup plan for refueling.

Sure as good or maybe better an explanation as any I heard

2 Likes

-shrugs- nazis are bad and hasbio is bad soooo… I’m glad you like or get the idea? This doesn’t explain but gives it a basic foundation that lends up to the beginning.

Nazis super weapons where mostly just better designs that where pushed out in desperation US super weapons where nukes and bombers that are still in use to day British super weapons where proto computers and advanced radar

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong whit nazi being the root of something evil

2 Likes

You and me going to tell the best stories with nazi fluffles lol

1 Like