The Flask of Amontillado [by: ekulmam3838]

Well well, what do we have here. Seems like…

Nectarine got a little too excited for her “sweetie wawas” and made the glass bottle stand up, trapping her forever!
Her mummah, never the sharpest fluff in the pile, simply moved on, as her decreasingly small brain matter simply forgot about young Nectarine.
I found her after she woke me up in the middle of the night.
She won’t survive it.

I really feel like drowning her in the bottle. Suggestions on how to do it?

60 Likes

A hobo pisses in the bottle.

13 Likes

I would do this all day. Welcome back to Assswitz!

2 Likes

Allow me to suggest:

He finds the bottle, sees some liquid inside it (fluffy piss, vomit and shit mixed together), and figures it’s hooch. He picks it up, gets it to his mouth, smells / tastes the foul mixture and hears the fluffy shrieking about ‘smewwy munstah man’, prompting him to vomit directly into the bottle.

He then figures ‘in for a penny…’ and pisses into it too, leaving the foal trapped in a deep mixture of urine, vomit and shit, with it being deep enough that the foal has to stand on it’s tippy-toes to avoid drowning.
The only question left is, how long can it stay standing like that?

10 Likes

Devious. Definitely in the running for nectarine’s fate

4 Likes

I’d just recommend rain. Just cold water slowly filling up the bottle over the course of minutes or hours and causing it to drown while it panics about the slowly increasing water level, helpless to do anything to stop it.

It’s a combination of realism as that’s a thing that could happen, psychological torture, physical torture as the fluffy struggles and it suffers from the cold rain, and an execution as it dies from drowning.

7 Likes

I feel like this is fitting.

BTW, I love your work and take on things. Keep it up.

2 Likes

I’d go for something simple: Just shake the bottle side-to-side and watch the bestest smash against it over and over until it’s paste.

3 Likes

Leave it in for a while and let it drown in its own waste!
Maybe pour some water in and watch it freak out

1 Like

fill it with the finest hobo and garbage juices

2 Likes

Why not see if it grows around the bottle?

2 Likes

Fill it with soda and see what will win, her stomach or her lung capacity

1 Like

Piss

3 Likes

Fills with rainwater. Death by neglect.

4 Likes

Set it up on a treadmill. Let it spin. Watch what happens.

1 Like

It’s a bestest?

Have something piss in the bottle. Bestests have no souls.

2 Likes

Chilly diarrhea.

1 Like

Welp we know how this turns out, if i was you little one id drown yourself in whatever is left in that bottle, it better then… well whatever you are gonna turn out looking like.

2 Likes

Find the mom and beat her with the bottle

2 Likes

Heavy rain.

1 Like