The fluff-chain (by rescue_9)

50 Likes

Love the concept :heart:
How do they live so long without being able to release waste though?

4 Likes

In China they sell keychains with living baby turtles, lizards and fish.

8 Likes

That was my inspiration for this. I’m considering making another version directly based on that

6 Likes

I’m okay with fluffy abuse.
But real life animal cruelty…that shit must stop.

10 Likes

Amen to that

4 Likes

Maybe it’s a system where they cycle through their own shit for food.

Like a tube going through their intestines, back to the stomach or something.

And they die from lack of nutrition or such. Probably the same goes for the water, using urine.

Least that seems how it’d be.

3 Likes

I feel like that’s a scam £11 for a toy that can easily be killed from either starvation or being hit by other objects and god for bid gets crushed in your pocket while in an elevator.

5 Likes

As I posted recently, China has real life lootbox pets very similar to Foal-In-A-Can.

Also the US has actual events not dissimilar to Stomping Day.

Plus in many countries screwballs like to brutally kill cats via torture for whatever reason around Halloween and Fruday the 13th.

Also baby monkeys are bushmeat. The Bonobos is our closest genetic relative kn Earth, and can be taught to use currency.

4 Likes

wouldnt be surprised if they came with a pez like tablet/dispenser that had a cocktail of dried-pressed meds. feed it to the keychain once a day and under “best-case scenarios” barely keep the thing alive for a month+. the meds of course really just being a cheap multi-vitamin/carb mix

2 Likes

This would be an excellent concept. I’m prone to losing my keys and having a foal scream when I yell ‘monster’ would help me locate them.

5 Likes

I appreciate how the “model unit” in the ad is battered and bruised. Kingpin Fluffy Co is definitely targeted a specific demographic. :joy:

2 Likes

good lord, this is overkill even for me

1 Like

Jesus christ, imagine being at a meeting and screaming starts coming from your pocket. Even worse, one of your friends jokingly slapping you and hearing “crunch” from your back pocket. Man, that would bring “shitting yourself at work” to a whole new level seeing that the foal would have been holding it for a month. Just imagine the complaints coming in.

Whoever designed this thing should be fired.

3 Likes

See, I’d just put a Tamagotchi on my keychain instead. Those have a mute option, fluffies don’t.

I know pointless cruelty is kind of the whole thing here, but this is just wildly impractical.

2 Likes

mouth can be sewn shut by buyer

2 Likes

It doesn’t really stop them from making sounds. It just sort of muffles it.

Like how a silencer of a gun doesn’t literally silence a gun.

1 Like

If he was a smarty chain
Quespike laughs in abuse