the fluff mill story part 1 by shadowraiden23

okay this is kinda a rewrite of the man who hated smarty’s with a little bit of a of twist to it so please note i’m trying to make as long as i can and well i’m gonna let the characters introduce them self’s

as we start off with the introduction room

the room was dark as you could only hear the sounds of muttering and chirping come the room ’ nu like dark sorry room ’ you hear the something turning as you turn around and the light turns on and as mask figure appears on a screen and introduces him self

??? ’ well hello there i’m guessing your the new editions to mill/shop please allow me to introduce my self ~ ’ the man bowing as the fluffys all watched the projection being played for them ’ i’m kaiden proud owner and patrolmen of the fluff mill inc and i guess most of you were either 1. dropped off here by your owners or 2. were brought in by nice people who didn’t want to see you hurt or 3. picked by joel our other fluffy patrolmen ’ the project changes a bit showing the outline of the warehouse ’ so before all of you leave this room let me break down on where you’re going to be put in ~ ’ the rooms where marked as is

1. the hotel for new fluffy families: here momma’s can be put in to comfy like rooms that some what big enough for a small family and where baby’s can explore safely also included litter boxes for potty training so please make sure to use them as alice is the one in charge of this area

2. nursery/medical room : the nursery is were baby foals are taken to be given health checks and make sure their not hurt or still born it’s also here were nurse fluffy’s help out as well as adoptive momma’s who take rejected foals cause their colors and here abby looks after the fluffys who were hurt and makes all their owies go away

3. the playroom: just any place there a playroom where both adult and baby’s can play with blocks that are soft to hug and balls to chase around as well have the same area for litter boxes incase of a accident

4. bad fluffy room or sorry for those who may know: it is here toughy, bad momma’s and smartys are taken to either be punished or turn into pillow fluff’s but for smarty’s it’s a bad place to be cause of a monster who takes away special lumps as well also its use for fluffys who break the rules

5. the main shop area: when a fluffy has proven their worth and want’s to find a home they come here for new owners to come and pick out which fluff they want from the color ones to the what most call the bad colors but have their mind changed ~ and we also see one of our resident brown fluffs tommy being adopted by a lil old farmer and will be trained to help around the farm

and finally 6: the loading bay/introduction room and sorting bay: the room your currently in and which you will exit as soon as one of the staff members turns on the lights ~ alright that’s it for now so alice, joel, or abby will be helping you out also please stay in line while being sorted out

as the light turns on a staff member was standing behind the fluffys ’ well hello there ~ ’ her voice was kind and sweet as the herd turned around to see her ’ hello nice wady ’ she smiles and opens the door to the sorting room ’ alright come on down fluffys we need to make sure all of you get nice rooms and sketties ~ ’ the excitement of the herd was so high when they heard the word sketties as each fluffy lined up to go the the next rooms.

’ dummeh fluffy smarty was here first ! ’ alice had notice two fluffys pushing a soon to be momma out of their way ’ well now seems like we got about 5 smartys in the herd … ’ she sighs and presses a button on the wall next to here ’ dummeh human give sketties and toysies to smartys only !! ’ the 5 smartys were ahead of the others and the one momma they pushed out of the way only to be caged on the spot ’ alright then it seems like we got 5 of them heading to the bad room ’ she turned to the door as a burly man walked over.

’ so i take these are the 5 ? ’ the man asked as alice walked over to the momma fluffy ’ huhuhu momma didn’t do anything wrong and smartys hurt momma ’ alice knees down helping the momma up ’ yeah joel those are the 5 and let’s hope he’s in a good mood ’ the 5 smartys cages where picked up on by one and loaded on to a trolly ’ well boys and girls you made a big mistake today making ms. alice mad ’ the smartys could only shout ’ DUMMEH HUMAN LET SMARTY OUT OR GET WORTEST HUR- a electrical shock was sent through the cage of one smarty as he cries out in pain ’ sorry lad but these cages are rigged in case you lot decided to make threats ’ the other smartys coward in fear of being shocked by the cages and watched as the others were being taken to the fluffy hotel rooms as the trolly was being taking to the sorry room.

alice watched as the trolly headed towards the sorry room doors as the smartys cried out but were cut off when the door closed ’ nice lady where special friend go ? ’ one of the momma fluffs looked at alice ’ im sorry little lady but your speical friend broke a rule here and he has to be punished for it ’ the momma looked down sadly ’ okay lady … ’ she sighed and pets the momma ’ hey look at it this way at least your going to a new some soon ’ the momma looked up happy with the answer she was given

( okay so if i can i will try to make part two soon … but it gonna be a while since i got a lot irl stress to deal with

3 Likes

Highly Advanced Writing Tip™: in English, the first letter of each sentence is typically capitalized. This is also done for names and important nouns. You can capitalize a single letter by simultaneously holding the SHIFT key and pressing the key that corresponds to the letter you want to capitalize.

1 Like

Thank you for that reminder but i was half awake after taking a nap also if you have any ideas on the 5 smarty fates feel free to suggest them ~ since there are 2 female 1 bowl and 1 alicorn and the 3 males 1 earthen color a Pegasus and a unicorn … well fell free to suggest the fate of the 4 cause the 5th one … heheh ~ i can’t say and mostly cause it would make peta look like their good guys to which all know their not

It’s okay; you managed to accidentally capitalize a word properly once or twice, I think.

wait really ? aw crude i did ^^; man