The Fluff-Potty (By MaggotMarrow)

Last night I had an idea for potties that were made specifically made for fluffies in different sizes so that they could be trained to exclusively use toilets and not shit on grass or streets so I have now pulled an all nighter because I decided to draw this at fuckin 5 in the mornin and now it’s 7 and I’m tired

Also I need a name for this white-ass little shit

60 Likes

Toilet-Paper

7 Likes

Bidet

3 Likes

This is a neat idea, but it relies on the fluffy having the coordination to climb onto and properly sit on the seat.
At least with a litter box there’s a pretty large area to hit, and if they still somehow miss then it’s safe to say they’re too stupid.

5 Likes

Dunno, guess you just put them on yourself at first then they grow into it or somethin

3 Likes

HES GOING SUPER SAYIAN

5 Likes

INSERT 50 EPISODES LATER HERE

2 Likes

u’ve heard of the spirit bomb, get ready for the SPIRIT TURD

3 Likes

Checks your location thingy

“Stinky British town”

Wheeze

Jokes aside I really like the idea, I mean we can communicate with them, so teaching them to use designated areas shouldn’t be difficult, especially when most are store owned.

3 Likes

I can imagine that you either put them on or put some stairs on the thing at first, then let them get used to manoeuvring themselves after a while

4 Likes

Name him Tampon. It will be funny in fluffspeak.

4 Likes

how about narcolepsy because you didn’t sleep

3 Likes

This reminded me of the old product testing comic where they had a netting for mares close to birth to seperate the poop and catch the foals. It ended in disaster~ but I always felt the idea had merit.

Quick shit draw I threw together of another attempt.

Probably cause im tired, the bag in the back of this comic should have reminded me of the ‘solid kibble’ comic. :slight_smile: Lot of good comic memories.

6 Likes

This is a really good idea and would save lots of money on having to buy litter and could help your fluffy strengthen their back muscles

Dont let the hasbio big wigs steal your idea or your money!

6 Likes

What a brave little fluffy.

4 Likes

I had an idea that some fluffies just use a toddler training potty but this is even cuter. Imagine a tiny little foal trying to use a miniature sized foal training potty. Adorable.

4 Likes

Ngl yeah. Also, I had this idea that if fluffies were trained with a potty instead of a litterbox or something they’d like, only use toilets and if one isn’t around they try (and most likely fail) to hold it

2 Likes

7 Likes

… now i kinda ask myself, with this solid kibble things … could a fluffy die shitting then?

4 Likes

such concentration. must do good poopies lol.

3 Likes