The fluffies, and dragon. Part 3/3 [dragon_not_found]

so, we reach the end. And with this end, the story doesn’t have to end. For you may continue it. That’s right, YOU can continue this story, and I won’t do a thing.

If you could, you would sweat enough to fill a lake. You stand in the middle of your cave, the surprisingly deep mini crater that formed around wile you slept is two paces behind you, and the entrance is only three paces away. This confirms it, you’re 2x your size from when you last slept. Your fight or flight instinct is going all over the place… and you’ve just now realized that you are starving. You don’t know what to do.
“Mu- mun- MUNSTA! SCREEEEEEEE!” A red one of those creatures slow gallops for the entrance. Suddenly, everyone is running for the door. You panic, and bolt to cut them off.
For their size, their surprisingly slow. You expected to have to lounge out and grab them, but you manage to cut off the entire group.
croke” hey, you haven’t talked for a while. You clear your throat and retry. “No one is leaving. You are all my slaves now.” You have no idea what you are doing.
Their leader starts to walk to you.

A giant monster has appeared in front of you, and you were sleeping under him! It’s bigger than the metal monsters at your old home(slightly larger than a pickup truck, to be exact)! Now, he has blocked your escape ant told you that you are their ‘slaves’, whatever that means. One thing is for certain, everyone is scared. And it’s times like this that you need to be brave. You are the strongest fluffy, the bravest fluffy, the smartest fluffy, you deserve all the sketti in the world, you are the best fluffy. And fluffies like you must stand strong in the face of danger. It spits the pretty hurties to intimidate you, but you stand strong. You step up to it, and with out any fear, yell you demands, and give sorry poopies to the monster.

Huh, they must be intimidated easily. Everyone’s eyes are wide, many have piles of poop behind them, some have growing yellow puddles underneath them, a few look like their trying to hide behind someone else or something very small, two are passed out, and one is ruffling through her brood to sacrifice one. Taking control may not take that much effort, but the smell! yuck! You breathe a small pulse of fire, hopefully burning the stench. You notice something though: their leader is approaching you. Might challenge you, but you don’t take him seriously; as he could cause this cave to collapse with how hard he is shaking. This might be entertaining for you. He stops at your right forelimb and quietly tries to ‘negotiate’.
“Du- dumm- dummeh munstah- g- gib- gu- gu ‘way, ow- hab sowwie poopies.”
He can’t even form sentences properly because he’s that scared of you. He’s trying to be a hero, but if he throws the first punch, he’s going down like a fool.
“No. are you their leader?”
The creature slowly turns around and raises their tail, then releasing a shockingly huge spray at your forelimb. You act quickly, showering the feces in flame before the stench his your nose. Now it’s caked on there, great. The leader tries to get away, but you easily pick him up and bring him to your face.
“Nuuu, bad upsies!”
“Are you their leader?”
“A- am smarty!” His confidence is growing.
“Ok, don’t know what that means but that must be a yes. What is your name?”
“Am smarty, da bestest fwuffie in dah wowwd!”
Guess their job title is their name, you’ve seen that before.
“Well, smarty, I’m going to give you three options: I’ll let YOU go and eat the rest of your herd, I’ll eat you and let the herd go, or I own you all.”

The monster is giving you a choice. You want to be let go, in fact you almost said that, but it said that it will num the herd, that may include your special friend. You don’t want to be eaten, though. The last option may mean that it becomes your new daddy, but a monster daddy is not a good idea. Still though, better than being eaten.
“Am ‘ou nyu Daddah?”
“What does that mean?”
“Weww, daddehs gib fwuffies huggies an’ wub an’ sketties an’ toysies, an-“
“By inferno no, I’m not giving you anything. You are going to give ME stuff, more specifically, ‘nummies’. And you will also do everything that I say, or I will ‘num’ you.”

The more time you interact with them, the more you understand that you have to use their terminology in order to get your point across. From observing them, you understand that they’re idiots. The leader is really the only one who was willing to be bossy, so if you be bossier and threaten them, you will take control of the herd.
“O- otay.”
“Good choice. EVERYONE, back to sleep!”
They all stare blankly at you.
“Go to sleep, NOW!”
They all hurry to their beds and obviously fake being asleep. Guess “now” is their terminology for “and that’s an order”. Welp, the night is still young, you don’t sleep at night alone, and you can see in the dark, might as well get something to eat, and wash off your forelimb.

aaaaand cut. My part of the series is done, but notice how I say “my part”. That means anyone can pick up where I left off, or take different POVs . In other words, this series is now public domain.

2 Likes