The Fluffies Of Foxglove Manor: Prologue [By BFM101]

Kind of an interesting set up- the making such a show over the foals when its just a hobby breeder does show the character is specifically setting things up more to constantly gaslight and torment good fluffies until they snap, then taking it out on them and their offspring. I’d be interested to know how a herd got more than one living alicorn in it before invading the wrong manor.

Also a little concerned about Jack’s misogyny- I note every time the family acted up, it was the mare that was the one punished directly- in the case of Doris’ foal it could be said killing the ‘forever sleepies’ foal did punish both of the parents, but there was no reaction from Harry. Same for Lee and Dottie, and then when Mae did a full on rebellion Chico even verbally supported her and still his ‘‘punishment’’ is just raping his sister ( admittedly who did have the sensitive baby but again, the sole bearer of the punishment in reality ).
Normally this is just a thing for a lot of fluffy abusers ( some favor stallions being punished, some smarties, some foals )- but added to Jack/Jacqueline’s costume swap it can come off as being somewhat hating of the gender. Perhaps later we will see more suffering for Harry, Lee and Chico since this is just the first chapter- but since its not been updated except for a comic, right now in stand-alone it does rub me the wrong way. Or perhaps it is J’s deeper issues? Nothing like using abusing fluffies as a stand in for therapy!

And please don’t take this as harsh on the story, its good writing to have that kind of details come up in it! Brings more to discussion than just 'dis smarty land- death ’ (not that I don’t like those stories as well ).

3 Likes

It’s a fair argument, my idea with this is that the Fluffies have gone through this two or three times and since the stallions move each time they’ve started to numb themselves.

But I can see how Jack’s treatment could be seen as misogynistic, I have plans for stallion abuse but I’ll add some more to balance things out more

3 Likes

Fluffies somehow always ruin a good thing that is going on for them. XD

2 Likes

Maybe Jack persona is just another layer to ensure the other fluffies cant figure out who Jack really is. More added security, and not a gender thing.

2 Likes

BEUTIFUL

1 Like