The Fluffiest Whorehouse In Texas [By BFM101]

“Alright girls, it’s showtime.”

The five mares gasped and giggled, each of them dancing on their tippy-hoofs before lining up for their mummah Lisa. To the group’s surprise though, mummah Lisa had a friend.

“Mummah? Whu dat?” Crystal the white unicorn asked.

“Oh, this is my friend Megan, she’ll be helping us out today.”

“Ok, hewwo Megan.”

“Hi.” Megan smiled at the five mares. Lisa turned and whispered to her best friend, making sure none of the Fluffies could hear her.

“Thanks for helping out, normally I’d be ok on my own but an order this big…”

“Hey no worries, just tell me what needs to be done.”

“Just follow my lead…” Lisa turned back to the mares. “…Ok Crystal, you’re up first.”

Crystal giggled and ran forward, stopping and waiting patiently for mummah Lisa to give her the all-clear. Lisa knelt down in front of Crystal and began sprinkling something shiny onto her Fluff.

“Fluffy-safe Glitter.” Lisa explained to Megan. “Makes the mares look shiny and pretty, and we want to look VERY shiny today, don’t we?”

Crystal giggled. “Hehe, wub shy-nee Fwuff. Wub be pwetty.”

Lisa quickly patted Crystal down to make sure the glitter had adhered to her Fluff before quickly turning her around and checking her privates.

“Ok, everything looks to be in order, you’re good to go.”

“YAY, Cwystah am su pwetty.”

Crystal kept giggling as Lisa picked her up and placed her into The Ready Square. Once Crystal was set Lisa turned to the next mares.

“Ruby you come to me, Sapphire you go to Megan.”

Ruby and Sapphire, a pair of Pegasus sisters, one red and one blue – no prizes for which was which - , both trotted forward. Lisa took Ruby and repeated the glittering before handing the shaker to Megan.

“Just make sure you get as much glitter on her as possible, then give her vag a look-over, make sure there’s no errant Fluff in the way.”

Megan paused, not expecting Fluffy Vag Inspection to be on her list of chores today, but she had agreed to help Lisa and she did know what kind of work she was in. So with some mild disgust, Megan took the glitter, pampered it all over Sapphire’s bright blue Fluff and gave her behind a quick look, as far as she could tell it was fine and she’d rather not dwell on it.

Satisfied that both mares were ready, Lisa and Megan placed the two of them into The Ready Square where they immediately hugged Crystal and started giggling again. Lisa turned to the final two mares.

“Emerald you come to me, Rose you go to Megan.”

Emerald, a bright green Alicorn, bounded forward, she was so excited that she got to wear her favourite Pretty Sash again, a gorgeous red silk band that covered her entire midriff, and conveniently her wings as well. While Lisa dealt with that, Megan looked over at Rose, the youngest of the mares, she was a pink unicorn and seemingly very shy, although Megan knew she had been on outings before.

“Hey there, you ok Rose?”

“Wose am gud, jus hab finkies.”

“What about?”

Rose opened her mouth to answer, but very quickly shut it again. “It nuffin, Wose weady fow shy-nee Fwuff.”

Megan wondered if Rose was lying or not, but she didn’t have the time or know-how to question her. So instead she got to glittering the pink mare up, finishing just as Lisa was putting the final touches onto Emerald. The final two mares were placed into The Ready Square and all was set.

Lisa smiled at her mares. “Ok girls, let me go make the introductions, when the curtain raises that’s your cue.”

The mares all nodded and waited on The Ready Square, Lisa then turned to Megan.

“Best you stay here, it can get… rowdy in there, and I’m not just talking about the Fluffies. Actually, could you head to the kitchen and get started on the After-Party Treat.”

Lisa said with a knowing wink to Megan, they had discussed the After-Party Treat before arriving so Megan knew what to expect. Figuring that would be a better place for her, Megan jogged off towards the Kitchen while Lisa went to the front room.

Waiting in the lobby were four men, all well-groomed lad types who put a lot of effort into their appearance to make up for their lack of personality, and five Fluffies. A grey unicorn names Slate, a dark blue earthie called Atlantis, a pair of Pegasus brothers, a black one called Ebony and a white one called Ivory, and chief among them all, a large red Earthie called Brick who was wearing a pointy hat.

Today was Brick’s birthday, and his daddeh had given him and his friends the best present.

The five stallions whispered among themselves, all excited about what was coming, the lads however were started to get a little impatient with the white when the large wooden double doors slowly crawled open, revealing Lisa in her professional business suit standing in front of a large foyer. It was a rounded room filled with all manner of red shades, from the soft silk fabrics draped over the walls, to the comfortable cushion spread across the thick, padded carpet. Two sets of curved stairs lead to the upper level, one on either side of the room and both sealed off with gates and a set of deep mahogany red curtains sealed off the room on the other side.

Lisa looked over the four lads, exactly the type she had been expecting. “McKenzie Party?”

One of the lads stumbled forward, his pre-drinks seemed to be catching up to him.

“Oi oi, that’s us.”

Lisa beamed a fake smile at him, she was used to these types. “If you’d all like to follow me. Please leaves your shoes and jackets by the door and would all you brave little stallions please wipe your hoofs for me.”

Suddenly Atlantis cried out. “WEN FWUFFIES GIT HAB ENF…”

Brick twatted his friend on the back of the head. “Nu wuin Bwick buthday dummeh, hab enfies soon.”

Lisa smiled, Brick was either well-behaved, or he was smart enough to know what a bad impression would do for his chances of sex.

“You must be Brick, happy birthday little guy.”

“Fank yu nice wady, sowwy fow Atwantis, he jus hab biggesh heawt happies.”

“I bet you all do. Well no worries, the fun shall begun shortly.”

Lisa led the party into the foyer, the five Fluffies all gathered in a semi-circle as Lisa made her way over to the curtain, one hand reaching up to the drawstring.

“Now before we begin, I want to make it clear that while this is a place of pleasure, it is still MY place and therefore you must abide by MY rules. There is no violence, no sorry-hoofies, no bad huggies, nothing like that, you can pick any mare you want, as many times as you want, but if my girls say they don’t want enfies at that moment then you leave them alone, this is intense stuff fellas, a girl needs a break.”

A light chuckle spread throughout the room before Lisa declared the final rule.

“Lastly, if this is your first time here then I want to be clear, my girls are popular, they meet a lot of stallion in their line of work. If you decide to return, and I do hope you will, there is a chance my girls won’t recognise you, this isn’t a personal thing, they have all been trained to be good Enfie Friends, but they cannot be your special-friends.”

Lisa took a moment to let that all sink in before a wry smile crossed her lips and her hand gripped the drawstring tighter.

“With that all out of the way, let it be my pleasure to welcome you all… to Erotes.”

With a heavy pull, the curtains pulled open and the show began, the five mares all slowly walked out of their dressing room, making sure to put an extra sway in their hips as they sauntered out, each circling the room in a different direction to the last, the low light catching their glittery Fluff and making them sparkles.

Almost simultaneous, five Fluffy boners popped up at the same time.

Lisa turned to the owners. “Gentlemen is you like to follow me upstairs, there are refreshments waiting for you in the longue. Best we let them have their privacy, wouldn’t you agree.”

The lads were drunk enough to think that watching Fluffied fuck was a hilarious idea, but not drunk enough to actually go through with it, Lisa unlocked the gate to one of the staircases and led the group upstairs, letting them into the longue where soft-drinks and nibbles were waiting for them.

“If you need anything Gentleman, I’ll be right outside.”

“You what?” Once of the lads droned out, his bad fake tan was already staining his white shirt. “You not joining us for a drink darling?”

Lisa politely shook her head. “I need to oversee everything, make sure nothing untoward happens.”

The tan lad cackled. “I fackin bet you do luv, bet seeing them Fluffies gets you noice and revved up.”

Lisa kept on smiling as her eyes bore ‘Fuck you’ holes into the lad’s face. “Sir, this is a private establishment, any form of harassment will see you and your party removed with no refund. This is your first and only warning.”

One of the other lads grabbed their mate by the arm. “Come on leave it Kez.”

Kez wanted an argument, but the small sober feeling still within him couldn’t find one, so reluctantly he turned and headed into the longue with his mates, leaving Lisa to watch over the Fluffies in peace.

She had tried explaining asexuality to patrons before, but none of them understood it so she went for the legal angle instead, most patrons shut up when their money was on the line.

Downstairs, the two groups were getting to know each other, for all their bravado, suddenly faced with the prospect of real life sex had the boys feeling very nervous. Crystal took the lead and sauntered up towards Atlantis.

“Hewwo, am nice stawwion wookin fow gud-time.”

Atlantis could only nod, his mouth feeling very dry all of a sudden.

“Du yu wan Cwystaw show yu gud-time.”

“Yeh…pwease.”

Crystal smiled as she motioned for Atlantis to follow her to the side, with a slow tease she lowered her head and arched her back, the sight and the scent filled Atlantis’ head with lust to the point where all nervous thoughts were burnt away from him.

“WAN PWETTY MAWE GIB GUD FEEWS!” Was all he shouted before he pounced onto Crystal’s back, the mare giggled as the first few excited thrusts missed her special-place but he found it eventually.

Sisters Ruby and Sapphire approached brothers Ebony and Ivory, the sisters winked at each other before facing the boys.

“Su? Whu wan enfies with whu?”

The two brothers gulped in unison before Ebony turned to Ivory with a nervous grin on his face.

“Eh-bow-nee wan da Wed mawe.”

“Dat gus bwudda, I-voh-wy wan da bwue mawe.”

The sisters giggled again and took their respective partners away, they lay side-by-side as simultaneously the duet of ‘enf, enf, enf’ started behind them.

Emerald began to take a step closer to Brick, enjoying the sight of a large stallion, but upon seeing the birthday hate she stopped and turned to Rose. “Wose, wai dun yu gu gib gud-feews to da big wed stawwion. It his bwite-time afta aww.”

“Am Emawawd suwe?” Rose whispered with a little bit of worry in her voice.

Emerald nodded. “Wose am vewy pwetty mawe, gib bestesh gud-feews tu speciaw-stawwion. Nu be wowwied, mummah watchies oba us, nu wet aneefing bad happen tu Fwuffies.”

Rose glanced up to where Lisa was watching the proceedings and felt a little bit braver, Brick did look like a strong specimen but there was a comforting smile on his face all the same. Maybe he could be the one to help her with her thought problem.

As Emerald took Slate over to an unoccupied corner, Rose approached Brick, for a brief moment she was taken aback by the size of him now that she was closer, but she swallowed that unease and smiled at him.

“Hewwo, am Wose.”

“Hewwo pwetty Wose, am Bwick, it am Bwick’s buffday.”

“Wha am buffday?”

“It meen dat it hab been wun hot-time an wun cowd time since Bwick was a tummeh-babbeh.”

“Dat sound wike fun, Wose nu knyo how wong it been since she was tummeh-babbeh, bu wiww ask mummah afta… hehehe”

Rose giggled at the thought of enfies with this large strapping stallion, she’d had enfies before but she was still fairly new to the team and the idea still made her bashful. Something that Brick picked up on fairly quickly as she stepped forward and rubbed against her side.

“Du pwetty Wose wan hab bestesh enfies with Bwick?”

Rose giggled again before facing Brick and giving his cheek a soft lick.

“Nu, Wose wan hab bestesh speciaw-huggies wiv Bwick.”

Brick paused, confused for a moment. “Am dey nu da same?”

Rose shook her head. “Mummah say dat enfies nu gib tummeh-babbehs, onwy speciaw-huggies du, an dat wen Fwuffies am wowkin, dey onwy eba hab enfies. Bu Wose wike Bwick, fink Bwick am biggesh, stwongesh stawwion, wan Bwick gib Wose speciaw-huggies su can be mummah.”

Brick thought about it, as much as he could with the bloodflow rushing away from his head, he liked the idea of being a daddy, but would he ever seen his offspring.

“Can Bwick see babbehs wen dey come?”

Rose smiled and nodded. “Wose wet mummah knyo dat Bwick am soon-daddeh, she hab tu wet Bwick see babbehs, am onwy wight.”

With a wide smile on his face, Brick nodded and hugged Rose. “Bwick gib pwetty Wose bestesh speciaw-huggies, wiww gib bestesh tummeh-babbehs.”

The couple hugged tightly before Rose presented herself to Brick, she strained a little when he placed a weight onto her back, but that was quickly replaced by a dull pressure followed by a warm tingling between her legs.

She was going to miss having good enfies while she was a soon-mummah, but she knew it was the best for her incoming babbehs.

Lisa watched as now every Fluffy had a partner and were going at it, she knew it wouldn’t be long now but since everyone was partnered up and there had been no issues she relaxed her guard and poured herself a drink from the nearby cabinet. A Five-Fluffy party was a big deal for her business, with the money from today she had enough for rent and could probably look into getting another mare for her group sooner rather than later.

She smiled as she sipped her drink and pulled out her headphones, the sounds of 90s Europop drowning out the waves of ‘Enf, enf, enf’ that crashed across the room.

It wasn’t long before the stallions fell, one by one they all finished inside their respective partners until only Brick was left standing, he pounded away at Rose for several more minutes until finally…

“GUD FEEWS!”

“OOOH YEH!”

Rose felt Brick’s seed spread inside her and she knew this had been it, those had been the best special-huggies and she was for sure a soon-mummah now. She waited until Brick had pulled out of her before spinning round and licking his face.

“Fank yu Bwick, Wose hab tu be soon-mummah nyo. Yu gun be daddeh nyo.”

“Bwick hab biggesh heawt-happies, wub pwetty Wose.”

“Wose wub Bwick tuu.”

The two of them joined their friends in a post-coital bliss, gathering their breath and relaxing together after a warm and pleasant afternoon.

Lisa gave the Fluffies five minutes before opening the Longue door, most of the lads were around a pool table, each of them with a drink in their hand, none of them had been there long enough to get more than a little buzzed.

“Gentleman, your Fluffies are finished and ready to go.”

“Already?” One of the lads, a tall blonde piece of piss squeaked out.

Lisa nodded. “Fluffies aren’t known for their stamina gentleman, but they all got their money’s worth.”

McKenzie slapped Kez on the back. “Still last longer than you, roight Kez.”

“Fuck off mate.”

The lads all shared a right proper giggle before Lisa led them all downstairs to collect their Fluffies. There was some light protesting from the stallions but their smell of burning on their daddies breath told them not to fight, each stallion gave their mare a goodbye hug, none lasting as long as Brick and Rose.

“Bwick hope see Wose and babbehs soon.”

“Wose wet mummah knyo, wub Bwick.”

“Wub Wose tuu.”

Reluctantly Brick let go and followed his party out of the brothel, he took one look back at Rose before the door shut and she was gone. Rose stood there for a moment, feeling hollow all of a sudden as Brick left her life. She wanted to see him again, she wanted the father of her children to be with her here and now, she wanted…

“Alright girls, it’s time for afterwork skettis.”

She wanted sketti, she would tell mummah about Brick later.

The five mares all waddled through to the kitchen where Megan was plating up the After-Party Treat into food bowls and placing them in a line on the floor in front of a long litter-box trough. Once all five bowls were in place, the mares took their places, each of them facing their bowl while their behinds were facing the trough.

Lisa smiled at her girls waiting paitently. “Alright girls, dig in.”

The five mares jumped in and devoured their sketti, this was easily the best part of a working day and all of them enjoyed their reward immensely.

While the mares were distracted, Megan pulled Lisa away to talk with her quietly. “Hey, so I made the spaghetti as you instructed, but I gotta ask about the parsley. I know it’s for inducing a miscarriage but aren’t you afraid of the mares getting depressed?”

Lisa put on a sad smile for her friend. “Only if they know they’ve had a miscarriage. You know how most mares will ‘feel’ their pregnancy fairly quickly after sex?”

Megan silently nodded, glancing over at the mares to make sure they weren’t listening, all of them were too engrossed in sketti to even notice the women were talking.

“Well…” Lisa continued. “…that’ fairly accurate, a mare will be impregnated anywhere between 30 and 60 minutes after insemination and will feel her pregnancy anywhere between two and three hours afterwards. You gotta remember Meg, Fluffies are designed to be sensitive creatures, they pick up on these things. It’s in that grace period where the parsley comes in, if I can induce a miscarriage after insemination but before the mare feels her pregnancy, then they don’t know they’ve lost anything. That’s why I tell them there’s a difference between enfies and special-huggies.”

“Wouldn’t it be easier to… I dunno, sterilise them?”

“If they were chirpies then yes, but the fact is that sterilisation fucking sucks, someone shoves a cotton swab of acid up their cooters and burns away their uterus. And trust me, if you don’t do it before they open their eyes then a mare can and will know what’s been done to her. The only other option is a hysterectomy but A) Fluffies don’t have anaesthesia so that’s a heap of pain and trauma they don’t need, and B) The only doctor skilled enough to do a surgery like that was stabbed to death a couple years ago. If I want to keep this business going then this is the best option.”

As if on cue, the five mares stopped eating to each let out a small grumble followed by five wet farts as they each shit into the trough, none of them yelled out biggesh poopies, none of the cried for their babies coming too soon, they just let out a loud shit and went about their business. Megan glanced into the trough, and sure enough amongst the brown sludge there were specks of pinks and red, all barely the size of a grain of rice.

“Fwuffies finished mummah.” Crystal started as each mare stood by their bowl.

“Good girls, have you all had good after-sketti poopies?”

“Yeh mummah.” They said in unison.

Lisa smiled and wiped each of their faces one by one, petting them all as she did. “That’s my girls, now run along and take a short nap, it’s been a busy day for all of you.”

The mares nodded and with Crystal leading them they all ventured back to their den, all except Rose who stayed behind.

“Mummah, Wose wan teww yu sum…YAWN, sumfing.”

Lisa smiled and scratched Rose’s ears. “Join the others far a nap and tell me later, I’m sure it can wait.”

Part of Rose didn’t want to wait but a larger part of her wanted to go to bed. She figured that Lisa was right, she probably could wait a little bit before telling her mummah the good news.

With her eyelids drooping hard, Rose curled up beside her friends in their own personal Fluff-pile, her dreams danced with the thoughts of her babbehs that she was sure were growing inside of her right now.

35 Likes

Poor Rose. She’s really not suited to the business.

8 Likes

Was hoping the establishment have a bouncer
as back up for some rowdy customer especially drunk ones they can be a pain.

Sad rose won’t know she won’t have any babies ever. Seems waking up they forgot all bout it.

Thats interesting giving the parsley after sex and not having the mares know they have just aborted their future undeveloped foals.

8 Likes

We’re they talking about josef?

4 Likes

They’re better off not having foals. Too many of them as is.

3 Likes

Yep, Josef actually performed a hysterectomy in one of the Filthy Fluffy Farm chapters so I thought it be a nice piece of lore to have him be the only one both skilled and willing to do the job

6 Likes

I was really concerned for a second with this sorta title.

interesting trick w the sketties.

lol

3 Likes

This was awesome. I really loved the hint to Josef.

Damn I miss that maniac

3 Likes