The Fluffy Discipliner - Chapter 10 [by LenexTLI]

Previous Chapter

Princess woke up with a big yawn, stretching her sore muscles. The exhaustion from yesterday was gone now, however her no-no place still was a bit sore, but felt better. Her sudden movement woke her babbehs up.

They chirped and cheeped at her, both to signalize they were happy but also hungry. She quickly picked up the white Pegasus colt and beige Earthie filly, placing them on her teats, the two of them quickly starting to suckle and knead into her stomach, cooing.

The other babbehs heard their siblings getting milkies and started chirping harder.

“Pwease cawm down babbehs, 'ou aww wiww get miwkies, nu wowwy.” Princess gently cooed to them, which seemed to calm them down.

After feeding all the other foals, there was one left that had yet to be fed, the small light brown filly that looked exactly like Chocolate, except for the fact that she had wingies and was a Pegasus like herself.

She picked it up, it cheeping and having teary eyes from having tummy-hurties because it had to wait so long for milkies. It really did look like Chocolate, Princess thought to herself as she placed the filly on her teat, the filly happily cooing as she drank.

Having seen the filly, it reminded Princess of what Crimson had said to her last night. He was sad that he had not been able to have kids with her, which made part of Princess sad too.

Princess did grow to like Chocolate, and his attentive and loving nature, but deep down in her heart she knew she still loved Crimson, and even, longed for him?

NO!

Princess shook her head.

She was Chocolate’s Special-Friend and now had chiwpy-babbehs with him. Even if she still found Crimson prettier than Chocolate, that did not change anything regarding the fact that they had babbehs now, and they needed all the love both Chocolate and she could give them. They were her priority, not Crimson. Plus, Chocolate did seem to be a bit more caring than Crimson was, even before they had tummeh-babbehs.

Wait, Chocolate? Princess suddenly realized Chocolate not anywhere inside the play area, or the bed.

“Chocowate?” Princess called into the room, there being no response.

Where was he?

The sun had just begun shining into the room, yet Joy and Ray were playing with their blockies, Crimson and Hazel playing the huggie game, which was one of their favorite games. It consisted of a usually a group of fluffies, or a pair, hugging each other, and the one who could give the bestest and warmest hugs won.

Hazel would play this game often with Crimson, and Crimson would always say, “Babbeh won, ‘ou gib dah bestes’ huggies aftah aww, big bwuddah nu can compete!”

Hazel giggled and hugged him once more after the game, finally letting go. She watched as Hazel went to play with the squishy red ball, and Crimson went back to sleep to get a bit more rest.

Joy always found this funny, yet also confusing. Of course, she also loved the huggie game, but playing with their blockies, balls, or tag with each other was still the most fun thing ever. However, Hazel liked the huggie game the most, but oddly enough, the most with Crimson. That confused Joy.

She, Ray, and Hazel would play the game a lot too, but she would never give them a second biggest huggie after the game was done. She only did that with Crimson.

Crimson did give great hugs, Joy agreed with herself, but daddehs hugs were still the bestest and warmest ever! Maybe, did Hazel not like daddehs hugs as much as Crimsons?

“Sissy, why nu concentwate on bwock game, dey am about to faww?” Ray asked.

Both her and Ray were now able to talk, just like Hazel and Crimson.

“Sowwy, bwuddah, nu wan’ upset ‘ou, just hab thinkin’.”

“What am sissy thinkin’?”

“Sissy am confused on why Hazew wub huggie game su much when pwayin’ wiff Cwimson.”

Ray tilted his head, clearly thinking about it now too.

“Sissy an’ bwuddah can ask Hazew, simpwe!” Ray smiled, clearly proud of his idea.

“That am gweat idea bwuddah!” Joy rejoiced.

The two foals quickly got up, galloping over to Hazel, who was now playing with her small red ball.

“Sissy Hazew, Way hab question!” Ray gleefully said, Hazel turning to him and smiling.

“What am question, bwuddah way?”

“Why does sissy Hazew wub to pway huggie game wiff Cwimson su much?”

Joy watched as Hazel blushed a tiny bit, lowering her head a bit.

“Weww…when big bwuddah Cwimson huggies Hazew, it make Hazew hab biggest heawt happies. Nu can expwain why, just am wike that.”

Ray titled his head, “Buh Way awso hab biggest heawt happies when huggin’ Cwimson, buh nu wan’ to awways pway?”

“Hazew think she hab diffewent kind of heawt happies, hawd to expwain. It wike awmost expwodin’ hewe.” Hazel said, pointing at her chest.

Ray looked in utter fear and shock.

“Sissy Hazew wiww go fowebah sweepies? NU WAN’ THAT!” he cried.

“Nu, way, sissy Hazew mean nu weaw expwoding, buh mowe feewin’ wike wiww expwode. Wike weawwy weawwy happy when gibin’ Cwimson huggies.” Joy explained, calming her brother down.

“Yesh, that am it!” Hazel exclaimed, happy that Joy understood what she meant.

“Su, Hazew wub Cwimson?”

“Wub?” Hazel responded, blushing like crazy now, eyes big.

“Yesh, wub, wike mummah wub daddeh an’ wan’ to hab babbehs!” Joy continued, “Sissy joy wemembah when wittwe nu see babbeh that hooman once say somethin’ wike that, an’ it meant 'ou wub that pewson!”

“Nu, Cwimson am Hazew big bwuddah, an’ Hazew am onwy smaww babbeh, nu can hab babbehs.” Hazel stammered, clearly caught off guard.

“Buh Cwimson nu am weaw bwuddah, an’ sissy Hazew am gwowin’ up an’ soon can hab babbehs?!” Joy tilted her head, confused at her sister’s logic.

Hazel did not respond, but instead started playing with her ball again, clearly deep in thought and still blushing, taking small glances at the sleeping Crimson before jolting back to the ball.

Joy smiled excitedly as Ray just sat there confused.

Her sister, Hazel, was in love.

Micheal groaned as his phone rang. He glanced over to his side, the clock reading 7:47 AM. Who was calling at this early hour?

He checked his phone, not recognizing the number. He groggily accepted the call.

“Hello?” Micheal spoke, tired.

“Hi, am I speaking to Micheal Adams?” the voice of a woman asked.

“Yes, that is me. How can I help you?”

“I heard that you are a Fluffy Discipliner, is that true?”

“Yes, that is true, but I currently already have an active client I am taking care of, so I am not able to take in another Fluffy for behavior correction until that client is done.”

“Oh, you would not need to take the Fluffy in, but only look at him and give your opinion, if that is okay with you?”

Micheal contemplated it, and then sighed.

“Alright, that sounds good. Could you tell me your full name and Address, please?”

“Oh, yes, of course, my name is Charlotte Smith, I work at Fluffy-Mart and that is also where we would need your help at.”

A Fluffy-Mart?

“Okay, which branch?”

“The new Fluffy-Mart at 512 Moore Avenue.”

Oh, that was close to his house.

“Alright, noted. When do you need me to come?”

“As soon as possible please, so preferably today, if it is not inconvenient for you, of course!”

“No, that would be fine with me. Does 3:30 PM sound good with you?”

“That would be perfect!” the woman happily agreed.

“Alright, then I will see you at 3:30!” he said as he hung up.

Micheal placed his phone down on his nightstand, trying to go back to sleep.

“Daddeh?” a voice suddenly asked in a shy tone.

“Mhh?” Micheal got up, seeing Chocolate standing in his small pen in the corner of his room.

“When can Chocowate go back downstaiws to speshuw-fwend an’ babbehs, speshuw-fwend an’ babbehs nee’ Chocowate’s wub an’ suppowt!” he asked, clearly sad at not being with his special-friend and babies.

“In a few days, Chocolate.” Micheal replied, sitting up straight, “Your special-friend needs to learn to be a good mummah by herself, and I know it hurts your heart to not see her or your babbehs, but this all for her own good, do you understand?” Micheal asked, trying to sound sad and as if he had no other choice.

“Chocowate undewstand daddeh, wiww be gud speshuw-fwend an’ daddeh an’ wet speshuw-fwend become bestes’ mummah!” Chocolate agreed, with a sad smile.

Micheal watched as Chocolate laid back down in his small makeshift bed, rolling into a ball, clearly incredibly sad at being apart from Princess and his babies. Micheal laid back down too.

He did feel bad for Chocolate. But this was necessary to see whether Princess had actually changed from her old ways, or whether it was only temporary. He also hoped that nothing would happen to babies…

20 Likes

Poor Chocolate. He needs hugs.

I don’t see Princess doing well, and Hazel is going to be a problem.

4 Likes

I agree Chocolate loves his family but is very understanding and kind in this situation which is why i think hes a great father figure for princess and their foals he’s living up to his namesake XD
Secondly, could you explain wdym with Hazel being a problem? Curious is all

3 Likes

If/when Princess reverts to being a bitch, Chocolate should definitely get custody of their kids.

4 Likes

My guess is that they are concerned that Hazel might become an issue in the sense of becoming too clingy, making Crimson uncomfortable, or something along those lines. Basically, not ending well.

2 Likes

I’m interested in what you mean by Hazel becoming a problem?

1 Like

Oh you mean like a kinda Oedipus complex sorta thing? Not on the fact on relation but moreso from their roles like hes a big brother and shes a little sister?

2 Likes

Yeah, but its only my guess on what they meant by that. It was supposed to be like a little sweet moment of “ohh, cute, she has a crush!” but welp xDD

2 Likes

Ewwww noooo, please don’t let Hazel be crushing on crimson!! Although I feel like crimson wouldn’t do anything, I was seeing him more like a father figure and now I’m all grossed out lol!

3 Likes

xDD

1 Like

Like a kid having a crush on a teacher kinda wholesome stuff… lets just hope its not like that movie with Kevin from Home Alone killed by bees and his girl friend found out the teacher she had a crush on was getting married AT her friends funeral. Translation i dont want anything to happen to that bunch. As for the Ferals I am worried… granted the mare is probably a dummy cuz she ran away to have babies and now is stuck in this garden… so sorta spoiled but doesnt deserve to freeze to death or resort to infantcide cannibalism… i hope they learn to eat leaves or grass or something too

3 Likes

Gotta keep reading and see how the story plays out and ends (at least Season 1)

2 Likes

Crikey Seasons?!

2 Likes

Well, Micheal is a Discipliner, plural, and there are a lot of misbehaving and quite mean fluffies out there. Plus I don’t want to end up with like 40 chapters or so, so making it like S2 chapter 3 instead of chapter 16 is just better imo.

3 Likes

But it all really just depends on how far I want to take this storyline till I get bored or fell like it should stop, and then I’ll make a new series :333

2 Likes

Picture a child coming on to a grown-ass adult. That’s what I mean. Yes, it’s that uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Agreed like some reverse babbeh enfer stuff… i know that won’t happen but still the thought is unnerving

2 Likes

o-O

2 Likes

Ayup. Poor Crimson. I hope Hazel doesn’t psychologically mess him up.

2 Likes

I am very conflicted here, on one hand, I’m somewhat of a hugboxer, but on the other hand…

2 Likes