The Fluffy Discipliner - Chapter 2 [by LenexTLI]

Quick Note here: I changed Crimson and Princess to be Pegasus Fluffies, and NOT Alicorns, as I forgot Alicorns were considered ‘Monster Fluffies’.

Previous Chapter

Princess and Crimson were happily playing with each other, giggling, and laughing as they tossed a ball between them. Princess had only been with Crimson for a few hours now, but she already knew that he was, just like the dumb human had said, the best stallion in the world.

She knew she was right about that because he had a refined way of speaking, was polite, affectionate, and every time he would rub up against her accidentally whilst they played, she would feel a warm feeling in her stomach and heart.

Princess didn’t know what that feeling in her heart was, but she knew that the feeling in her stomach only became stronger whenever Crimson would touch her, whether that was by accident or intentionally hugging her.

“Am Pwincess ukay?” Crimson asked, clearly noticing that she was acting a bit weird.

“Yesh, Pwincess am ukay, bu’ Pwincess hab biggesh heawt happies, nu no why.” Princess responded, trying to explain her emotions to Crimson.

As Crimson listened to Princess explaining her weird feelings, both did not know Micheal was watching them over the cameras he had installed in the room beforehand. He was amazed at how Princess was acting so different from before just because she had a crush.

If Micheal didn’t know any better or hadn’t see this before, he would’ve thought that getting her a mate would just solve all her issues, but he knew all too well that Princess was only acting like this to appear good in front of Crimson, and that as soon as she was away from him, had babies, or had gotten used to him, she would go back to her old selfish and annoying ways.

He watched the fluffies hug, clearly wanting to test out when and why Princess’s tummy felt weird.

“Well,” Micheal said, getting up from his seat, “Time for the first lesson to begin, I guess!”

“An’ dat why Pwincess fink heawt hab happies.” Princess finished explaining, Crimson blushing.

Before Crimson was able to respond though, Micheal came downstairs into the room, carrying the container again. Both Princess and Crimson got up to see what he was bringing this time, and Princess immediately smelled, yet again, a familiar smell coming from the container.

However, this time she knew what it was, it was a fluffy!

Micheal stepped into the play area, placing the container down, and opening it.

Curiously, Princess peeked into the container, a shock running through her body as she saw the fluffy inside.

Inside the container was a brown earthy foal, roughly 1-month old, snuggling into the blanket inside the container and sleeping peacefully.

Princess felt a mix of emotions as she looked at the foal. On one hand she felt a very strange warm feeling in the lower part of her stomach as she looked at the small creature, yet at the same time she felt a sense of disgust at the ugly poop colored fur of the foal.

As she continued looking at it, the foal woke up. It smacked its lips, blinking with sleep filled eyes, its eyes wandering over to the fluffy looking at it from outside the container.

“Hewwo, am’ nyu fwiend?” The small brown foal peeped at Princess, giving a sleepy yet dumb smile.

The foal stretched, standing up, wobbling a bit as it did, and then walked towards Princess out the box. Princess backed away from the container as the foal stepped out, letting out a big yawn and even bigger stretch, now fully awake.

The foal plopped onto its rump, now with wide open eyes looking at Princess.

“Yu am vewy pwetty, nyu fwiend!” The small foal giggled, bouncing up and down in excitement and happiness of seeing the new big, pretty fluffy.

Princess knew she was pretty, she had pure beautiful white fur of course, with big purple eyes that stood out like gemstones from her face. But hearing that she was pretty from this disgusting poop colored foal did not make her feel good, but instead dirty.

However, before Princess was able to say anything to the foal, Crimson chimed in first, “Hewwo, am Cwimson, wat am yu namsies cute wittwe babbeh?”

Princess shuttered at what Crimson had just said, looking at him with a bit of shocked and confused expression.

“Cute? That thing was cute?” Princess thought to herself, taking another look at the small foal which was doing a little happy dance at being called cute.

“Teeheehee,” the foal giggled, “Babbeh namsies am Bwownie!”

“Nice tu meet yu, Bwownie, am Cwimson,” Crimson introduced himself and Princess, “An’ dat am Pwincess.”

Brownie looked at Princess, his eyes widening, “Pwincess, wut a pwetty namsies fow pwetty fwuffy!”

Princess just felt disgust.

“Pwincess an’ Cwimson am nyu daddeh an’ mummah?” Brownie asked, excitedly.

Princess’s eyes widened in disbelief. This little shit stain of a foal was asking if SHE, the beautiful Princess, and Crimson, the MOST dashing Stallion in the whole world, were its mom and dad???

“Yesh, Cwimson an’ Pwincess am nyu daddeh an’ mummah fo’ cute bwown babbeh.” Crimson happily responded, shocking Princess even more.

Princess was shocked at Crimsons willingness at accepting such an ugly foal as his and her baby. I mean, she didn’t necessarily mind having a baby with Crimson, considering how dashing and kind he was, but that thing? No way in hell was she okay with this, considering who she was after all.

“Wight, Pwincess?” Crimson turned to Princess, “Cwimson an’ Pwincess am nyu daddeh an’ mummah fo’ cute bwown babbeh.”

Princess wanted to immediately deny it, telling Crimson they could NOT accept a foal this ugly as their child, but Princess knew that if she said that, Crimson, who apparently really liked the foal, would not like her anymore.

Princess swallowed, “Ye-yesh, Pwincess an’ Cwimson am nyu daddeh an’ mu-mummah fo’ cu-cute bwown babbeh!”

She awkwardly tried to do her best to smile, and to a fluffy it looked convincing enough, but Micheal knew exactly that she was faking it.

Brownie bounced on his rump around from the thought of having a new mum and dad, and quickly got up to hug Princess, giving her the biggest hug he had ever given anyone before, making sure to show all of his love and affection.

Princess felt a surge of disgust run through her body as Brownie’s poop color brown fur rubbed into her presitne white fur, Brownie nuzzling his face into her stomach.

Princess felt like puking, and she wanted to kick this dumb poopy foal away, giving it hurties so it never hugged her again, but she saw how happy Crimson looked, and with a deep breath, she hugged Brownie back as best as she could, which was not very good.

Micheal chuckled to himself at the sight. He knew that Princess was extremely uncomfortable right now, but she had no idea how much worse it was going to get the next few days.

Brownie began to sing an off-tune song, showing off how happy he was and how much he loved his new parents, with Crimson happily smiling at it, and Princess forcing a smile through her utterly digusted face.

“Well, then I will leave you all alone for now.” Micheal said as he got up, “And Princess!”

“Ye-yesh dum-” Princess stopped, not wanting to appear bad in front of Crimson, “Nice Mistuh?”

Micheal smirked, “Be sure to give Brownie all the love and affection he deserves, okay?”

Princess gulped hard, and forced another fake smile, “Yesh, of course nice Mistuh!”

Micheal left the room, closing the basement door behind him, walking to the living room and sitting down. He grabbed the tablet in front of him with one hand, watching Princess through the camera, and his other hand picked up his phone, dialing a number.

“Hey, Susan, it’s me, Micheal. Yes, everything is going well so far, and Princess is doing great so far, although I do expect some resistance soon, but you don’t have to worry about that!”

Micheal watched Princess play half-heartedly with Brownie, Crimson watching.

“Alright, then you have a nice day too!”

He hung up, dialing another number.

“Hey, yes, it’s me, Micheal. I need a few dissposable foals. Yes, a few off-colored ones, an Alicorn, and also, if you have one, a young Stallion. Yeah, one that reached puberty only recently and is very eager to have some fun. You got one? Perfect! Please bring them to me as soon as possible. Thanks, have a good day!”

Micheal put the phone down, watching Princess.

He was excited to see her reactions once she met her soon to be new friends and ‘special friend.’

24 Likes

Looks like princess is going to have a great time there. Let’s see how long she can keep the act up

4 Likes

What an eminently killable little vermin.

3 Likes

Ikr :3

2 Likes

Make Princess hurt. A lot.

2 Likes

I promise I will!

1 Like

Now taking bets on just when the little bitch pops!

1 Like

before I read this chapter I read the thing about the alicorn recon, I was thinking the same thing. but would an adult strong/ hot alicorn still be hated lol.