The Fluffy Discipliner - Teaser Chapter [by LenexTLI]

(This is a sort of teaser to this storyline, so it is not that long. But the 1st Chapter and onwards will be much longer!”

A cold breeze gently brushed through Micheal’s hair as he stepped out of his car. He took out his phone from his pocket, checking the address that was sent to him and whether he was at the right house.

“1792 Hilcrest Drive, Large House with front porch, 14:30.” Micheal read.

He took a quick glance at the time, 14:29, just on time.

Micheal put his phone back in his pocket and opened the backseat door, taking out a black leather bag from the seat. He closed the door, locked the car, and walked up to the front door of the house. As he approached the front door, he took a quick glance at his reflection in the window.

Micheal was in his mid-twenties, 178cm (about 5.11 ft) tall, had short dark brown hair that was slick to the side, green eyes, and sharp facial features. He wore black trousers and shoes, with an elegant, neat button-up suit, and wore a grey shirt underneath it.

He quickly placed his bag on the floor next to him and fixed his hair, which had gotten a bit messy due to the wind. As he finished up, he picked his bag back up and rang the doorbell.

“Pwincess wun wots of skewties!” The pink Alicorn mare protested at Susan, stomping her small hoofs and pouting.

Susan sighed as she tried to ignore Princess, her fluffy. Susan wondered where she had gone wrong. Princess was such a cute, adorable, and well-behaved foal when Susan had got her, but had become egotistical, rude, and demanding in the last few months.

When she had asked some of her friends who also had fluffies, they told her it was probably because Princess was slowly maturing, and thus entering puberty, resulting in Princess becoming the way is she is now, and that sooner or later, Princess would also start to demand babies and a, what fluffies call, ‘Speciaw Fwiend.’

“Dummeh mummah, wisten tu Pwincess an’ gib speciaw nummies an’ toisies nuw!” Princess shouted at Susan, who was still ignoring her.

Susan had looked online for ways to fix such behavior, but almost everything she tried did not work, or made things worse. However, when she recently complained about her fluffy to a friend in public, a person had overheard what she had said and recommended a ‘Fluffy Discipliner’ to her, who apparently was very good at turning bad fluffies good.

Considering Susan didn’t really have any other option left, she accepted and got the person’s phone number, and had set up a date for him to come over and help her, and that date was today.

“Ding, dong.” The sound of the doorbell caught both Princess and Susan off-guard, and Princess watched as Susan basically jumped up from her seat as she quickly walked towards the front door.

As Susan opened the door, a tall man, around in his mid-twenties stood there.

“Hello, are you Susan Davis?” The man asked her.

“Yes, that is me, are you the Fluffy Discipliner I called?” Susan asked, hopefully.

“Yes, Ma’am, my name is Micheal Brown.” He responded with a smile. “May I come in?”

“Oh, yes, of course, make yourself at home!” Susan quickly responded.

She opened the door all the way and made way for Micheal, who stepped into the house after wiping his shoes on the front door mat. Before Micheal was able to ask anything regarding the fluffy, he was called for, Princess introduced herself.

“Mummah, who am dummeh human dewe?” Princess asked, annoyed from earlier and now too because her mother was not paying attention to her.

Before Susan was able to say anything, Micheal responded, kneeling, “Well, hello there, cutie! I am Micheal, and your mother hired me to make you the best fluffy in the entire world!”

Princess’s eyes went wide, “Yu make Pwincess bwestesh Fwuffy in whowe wowd?”

“Why yes, of course I will. But before I do that, I need to talk to your mom about how exactly I can make you the best fluffy in the world, and if you were to hear that, it would ruin everything. So, do you think you could give us some alone time so I can create my plan for you?” Micheal asked, with a big smile on his face.

Princess didn’t even respond, quickly prancing away in happiness to give them their needed alone time, giggling at the thought of being the best fluffy in the world.

Micheal got back up, turning to Susan.

“I think I know why you called me here.” He chuckled.

Susan sighed, “Yeah, she is insanely spoiled, rude, thinks she is better than everyone, and treats other fluffies she meets as if they were beneath her and even hits them. I have tried so many ways and methods to fix her attitude, but nothing worked, which is why I called you here.”

“Mhhh, I see.” Micheal responded, looking in the direction Princess ran off to. “Well, I do know how to fix her attitude.”

“Really, you do?” Susan exclaimed, excited and happy at the thought of a well-behaved Princess.

“Yes! However, I will need to take her with me for the time being.” Micheal continued, “Of course, I understand that this is something uncomfortable for you, however, please understand that the reason I want to take her with me is because we need to remove her from her current environment so that my methods are as effective as possible.”

Susan was doubtful. She didn’t know how to respond to that, as on one hand she wanted Princess to become normal again, but on the other hand she didn’t want to let Princess go away with a stranger.

Micheal noticed this, and chimed in, “If you want, I can tell you my address and contacts of people who have worked with me, so in case you want to end the disciplining, want to see her, or want other people’s opinion of me you can easily do so.”

Susan thought about what he said, but she knew she didn’t really have any other option.

“No, I am fine with it.” She agreed.

“Perfect!” Micheal exclaimed, clapping his hands together, “Then I will take her with me now, and in about 2-weeks or so, I promise you she will be a changed fluffy, just like she was before!”

Susan watched Micheal walk to where Princess was, explaining to her that he was going to take her with him and turn her into the best fluffy possible. Princess jumped and giggled at the news, and basically jumped into Micheals arms as he picked her up.

“Bye dummeh mummah, Pwincess wiww becum bwestesh Fwuffy in whowe wowd!” Princess laughed.

Micheal bid Susan goodbye and walked out of the house and back to his car. He placed Princess into the passenger seat, making sure she was comfortable on the blanket and bed he had placed there beforehand. As he got into the car, he waved Susan goodbye, and got in.

Princess was giggling to herself, talking about her becoming the best fluffy ever and being able to show it off to all the dumb fluffies who had not treated her as such before. As Micheal started the car, and began driving, Princess looked up at him from his side.

“Dummeh human?” Princess asked.

“Yes, Princess?” Micheal responded.

“How wiww dummeh human mawke Pwincess intu bwestesh Fwuffy in whowe wowd?” Princess asked, still giggling.

“Ah, I can’t tell you that just yet, but don’t worry,” Micheal responded, a small smirk rising on his face, “I will make sure you will be the best fluffy in the world, and especially one that your mother will love a whole lot!”

Princess turned away from Micheal, extremely happy at what he had said. However, Princess had failed to realize that there was a sinister undertone to what he had said, and if Princess had seen his smirk, she probably would have thought twice about becoming the ‘bwestesh Fwuffy in whowe wowd.’

22 Likes

welcome back. don’t forget the name

2 Likes

Happy to be back, and this time for longer!

2 Likes

…don’t forget the name

2 Likes

Your name?

2 Likes

the name in the title

2 Likes

Ohhhhh, I completely forgot about that, MY BAD!!! Got really confused there for a minute.

2 Likes

I like where this is going. Though maybe the first step should include NOT calling a fluffy Princess.

2 Likes

Make the spoiled bitch hurt.

2 Likes

Enjoyed this and looking forward to more

2 Likes

178 cm

As Susan opened the door, a tall man stood there

Bro💀

2 Likes

Depends on how you define tall, if you’re 160 then 178 is quite tall. But if you were 200 then it would be small.

Perspective is key :sunglasses:

1 Like