The Fluffy Hunter 2 (Orchid)

I’ll try my best to learn from your advice guys °^°

He was tired from slaving away in the hot sun. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his keys. He opened the door and walked inside.

“DADDEH!”

There was his grey and black alicorn, waiting for him.

“Hello Soot! Did you miss me?”

“Sut miss daddeh su much, but am happy daddeh am home now!”

He led Soot into the saferoom and checked for any bad poopies or bad peepees"

“Soot?”

“Yes daddeh?”

“Today is the 7th day you’ve gone without making bad poopies or peepees, you know what that means.”

“YAY, SKETTIES!”

“Soot, go play outside while I go get water.”

He opened the door to the backyard and watched soot play outside for a while.

He opened the cupboard and took out a pot and walked out the the backyard gate to get water from a nearby river in the forest. He opened the gate and walked towards the river. Sometimes Soot would follow him when he went to get water for things such as tea and water to make pasta. He was trying to preserve water as the sun was raining hell upon humanity. He stopped when he reached the river and dipped his pit into the water until it was full. He looked behind him and saw that Soot didn’t follow him to the river. He walked in from the gate and into his house. He put the pot on the stove and turned it on to boil. He opened the door Incase Soot was thirsty and wanted to come inside to cool down and have some water, maybe fruit punch if he was really good this week. He was just about to sit down and watch some TV until he heard:

“SCREEEE DADDEH HELP”

He realized a bit too soon that it was actually Soot screaming and not a runaway fluff caught in his traps. He had trained Soot to not take the cheese and pasta from the traps as they were actually tainted with rat poison.

He quickly stood up and ran towards the kitchen and opened the door and heard Soot cry out again.

“HUHUUU NU AM MAWE PWEASE STOP!”

He ran outside and got halfway there until…

Crunch!

He watched as his fluffy spent his last moments getting raped by a smarty and his toughies. The sound of Soot’s skull shattering under the smarty’s hoof almost made him burst out in tears. He bit his tongue to hold back the tears. He put on a fake smile and said “Hello my fluffy friends! How are you guys doing on this sunny afternoon!”

The herd turned and looked at him.

It took all he had from kicking the ugly white and blue unicorn out of his yard. He walked towards the open gate door and locked it. He knew it was his fault the herd got in, but these fuckers were gonna pay for all the years wasted on training Soot.

"Awww look at the smartest fluffy in the world! You deserve a reward for being so smart.

“Ou bettew gib smawty sketties.”

He picked the smarty up and put the pasta into the simmering water.

He put oil in a pan to prepare making the meatballs.

“Here’s your reward you little shit. You’re gonna feel every bit of it.”

He shoved a cork into the smarty’s asshole.

“SCREEE WAI MUNSTAH MISTAH HUWT SMAWTY’S POOPIE PWACE”

“This is your reward.”
He put his hand in the smarty’s back and held him down on the counter. He grabbed a knife and held it up above the leg.

He swung down and…

“SCREEEEE WAI MUNSTAH HUWT WEGGIES WAIIII”

Chop.

“SCREEEEE, TOUGHIES HEWP SMAWTY!”

Chop.

“HUHUUUU MUMMAH SAVE BABBEH”

Chop.

“HUHUUU PWEASE MISTAH GIB WEGGIES BACK”

The final leg came off.

“You’re never getting them back. You’re a terrible fluffy and this is the reward you deserve. You raped my poor Soot and now you’re basically fucked.”

“Smawty gib poopie munstah what it desewb. Huhuuuuuu”

He could feel his blood boil when the smarty said that. Soot was the bestest fluffy anybody could ask for. He grabbed a blender and put the smarty’s legs into it and plugged it in"

He pressed the"ON" button and held the top down

“HUHUUUUU, SCAWY MUNSTAH MAKE WOUD NOISIE”

When he saw that the flesh was now grinded down to the bone, he out on gloves"

The oil was sizzling and ready for some meatballs. He molded the wad of meat into a ball and dropped it into the pan. He repeated the process 16 times.

He drained the pasta and put it in the biggest bowl he could.

He grabbed the smarty and put him over the trashcan. He pulled out the cork and squeezed him.

“SCREEEEE”

Once he was sure the smarty was drained of all his shit, he grabbed scissors and shaved off the smarty’s fluff.

“Huhuuuu munstah take smawty’s pwetty fwuff…”

“Stop talking you fat fuck.”

That seemed to shut him up for a little bit. Once he was sure all the fluff was off, he decided now was the time. He put his hand on the smarty’s back and stomach and…

Snap!

He twisted the fluffy’s spine in a way that it would be paralyzed from the neck down. He hovered the disgusting thing over the pan.

“Sayonara you shit factory.”

He dropped the smarty into the oil and let it fry.

“SCREEEEEEE WOWSTEST BURNIES PWEASE MUNSTAH SABE SMAWTY AND HEWD WEAVE WAND”

“No can do you fat shit, you’re dinner for your herd now. Consider it a payment, You kill my fluffy, you pay with your life.”

The fluffy screamed for a few more minutes before it died painfully. He put the meatballs into the spaghetti before grabbing the fried smarty. He chopped off the head so that the herd wouldn’t notice it was a fluffy.

He went outside and put down the plate of spaghetti and watched as the herd flocked to the plate.

He looked down and saw a pregnant white and lavender pregnant mare.

“Whewe speshul fwiend?”

“You don’t need to worry about that.”

He watched the bigger and more muscled fluffies. The toughies that helped kill his poor Soot. He would make them pay.

He grabbed them while they were eating and walked towards his basement.

“Whewe nice mistuh taking fwuffy?”

“I’ll be taking you to the gateway of hell you motherfucker.” He locked the door behind him and put the toughies on the table and tied a rope around each of their necks. He walked outsider carrying them by the scruff of their necks. There was a table outside with an umbrella, while the table itself was short, it was just enough the hang a fluffy from it.

He tied the ropes around the umbrella and pushed them all off the table.

“SCREEEEE”

Their screams were quiter and sounded more like choking sounds. He sipped from a water bottle and watched as they got hung to death. At the end of their execution he heard a voice.

“Speshuw fwiend?”

“He’s dead. He went foweba sweepies because he is a bad fluffy.”

The mare just sat there and cried. He walked back inside and sat on the couch. He grabbed the remote and started watching TV.

19 Likes

It’s good.

Poor Soot :sob: it was all good…he would have enjoyed skettis with his owner :cold_sweat:

Damn that smarty! :grimacing: He even try in his shitty brain what he did was right :grimacing::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

So will he be having these feral herds? The smarty’s mare is pregnant will he be getting a new fluffy and wipe the rest after?

2 Likes

Yep, definitely getting better, I loved the umbrella hanging fluffies! (even though I was expecting them to suffer a bit longer). I enjoyed this, good work.