The Fluffy Hunters - 3 (Gamma_Gun)

Warren’s secondary ability is actually very dangerous to use. Overuse of this ability can cause nausea, internal bleeding, bleeding of the eyes, bleeding of the ears, organ failure, exhaustion, and most importantly, brain aneurysms. These side effects are rare.

Warren woke up in the alleyway. It was dark and cold outside. He sat up and looked around. He saw the strange red bird standing on the whip he dropped when he passed out. He picked back up his whip, then stood up.

“You can leave now. I appreciate the help.”

Warren walked out of the alley and onto the sidewalk, only to see the bird right behind him.

“Go on, shoo. You’ve got your food, and I’ve got my items”

Warren kept on walking until he reached the curb of the sidewalk, then turned around. He saw it again.

“Fine, if you won’t leave, then I’ll take you with me.”

Warren grabbed the bird and put it on his shoulder.He fixed his pants and mask,then set off to the center. He walked for a few minutes till he saw a building that looked like a dome, then walked inside towards the front desk, where he talked to the receptionist.

“How may I help you today?”

“I’m here to exchange some body parts from some hunting.”

The woman looked up at his shoulder.

“Where did you get a Jellenheimer? From what I’ve heard, they’re pretty rare.”

Warren looked confused, then realized she was talking about what was on his shoulder.

“It just appeared while i was hunting in an alley.”

The lady typed something on her computer.

“Aaaand…Here! I’ve created a license for you! You’re officially registrated as a hunter! I just need your name! It doesn’t have to be your real name or anything, though.”

Warren thought about what he wanted his name to be. He’d forgotten that they automatically register you if you come into the center and bring fluffy body parts to the front desk.

“Corvus. Just put down Corvus.”

“Ok! One second while i prepare a reward based on how many parts you’ve brought.”

The lady bent down to grab something below her desk. She then placed a speargun, laminated licence, and a crossbow with a quiver full of arrows.
“Is this it?It doesn’t seem very durable or strong.”

“Yep! You didn’t bring in that many items. You brought in 4 horns, 2 ears, and 3 eyeballs.”

Warren accepted the items and walked over to the board full of requests. He grabbed a paper that asked for eradication of a herd near a field. He then walked outside and loaded the crossbow. Now that he had a buddy to prepare attacks with, he grabbed a cloth, a ribbon, and some nails. He put the nails in the cloth, then tied it loose enough to be untied quickly, but also tight enough to be undone quickly.

He pulled the Jellenheimer off his shoulder and held it. He was going to name it. Not a shitty pet name for a fluffy, no, a meaningful name. This would be his hunting buddy.

“Your name will be… Vex.”

He put the bundle of nails in his bag on his waist, then set off to the coordinates on his next herd to kill. When he arrived in the field, he gave the sack full of nails to Vex, then told him to fly above the herd until he gave a thumbs-up to release the nails. Warren rushed forward with his crossbow and approached the herd.

“Eek! Hewd, wun’ away! Munstas hewe!”

The smarty of this herd gave a warning as two toughie unicorns stayed behind as the smarty and the rest ran. These idiots must have magic if only two were left behind. He hid behind a boulder as the toughies shot out bullets of energy, then looked up to see Vex above the herd, still holding the bag.He stuck his hand out and gave a thumbs up, watching as Vex untied the ribbon. When the nails started falling, he increased the gravity of the nails, sending them down, creating puffs of dust in the distance, When he turned forward, he saw Vex, staring back at him.

“Great job little, buddy. You take out the rest.”

He watched as the toughies were turned to red mist, leaving only the horns behind. He collected the other parts, then went to the center and got his reward, a sword with a sheathe that covers the blade in poison. It looked like a rapier and felt like one too, so he was thankful for that. When he arrived home with Vex, he set some ground rules.

“Ok, so, I’ll have to give you some rules. I’ll feed you fluffies from our hunts. You keep the meat, I get the body parts required to get a reward. Second rule. Stay hidden in my room. I don’t want my parents to find you. Third rule, don’t kill Surge. She may be a bitch at times, but I’ve got something special for you.”

Warren cleaned out the sorry box with a heavy amount of bleach and other cleaning products that didn’t have ammonia listed as an ingredient. He then went upstairs to his room and placed Vex on his desk. He then unlocked the bathroom, only to see that Surge had shit everywhere in her panic to get out. It was everywhere on the walls. He immediately grabbed a metal baseball bat and whacked Surge on her front leg, breaking it.

“SKREEE! WEG HUWTIES! WEG HUWTIES! NU WAN!”

Warren was pissed. He just finished cleaning up the sorry box, and now he had to clean the bathroom. He whacked Surge in the stomach this time, laughing as she got launched into a wall.

“SUWGE AM SOWWY DADDEH! NU WAN MOA HUWTIES! PWEASE!”

Warren was apathetic to her pleas, only focused on one thing right now. Beating Surge until she was almost dead. He grabbed her by the scruff and threw her into the air, hitting her like a baseball in the stomach as her bowels emptied and she flew into the wall.

“SKREEE! TUMMEH HUWTIES! WAN DIE! WAN DIE!”

Warren’s silent wrath upon Surge didn’t stop until bruises appeared all along her body, her legs were broken and her teeth were knocked out. He then hosed her down, this time with cold water as she kept crying. he then brought her to the safe room, throwing her into the wall as she landed onto the floor and started crying. After a few seconds, she stopped crying and walked over to Warren.

“Daddeh, am have tummeh huwties. When get skettis?”

Warren smiled sadistically.

“You want to give your daddy heart hurties? You made daddy punish you this morning Surge. You don’t get to eat tonight. Please understand I hurt you because I love you.”

Perfect. He was going to break Surge. Make her emotionally and mentally dependent on him. Then, he’ll abandon her at a shelter. He then kicked Surge with all his strength, sending her into a wall again. He heard her trying to regurgitate, but she couldn’t since she defecated all her food out. He went upstairs and cleaned the bathroom, then returned to his bedroom. He heard his parents arrive home as he got into pajamas, left the bag of weapons and hunting materials in his room.

“Hi mom! Hi dad! How was your day today? Surge had a great day today, but she’s sleeping in the safe room.”

Warren said this all with a bright and cheery smile on his face.

A simple mask that hid all the violence he’s done today.

3 Likes

Hmm… I have a feeling that the parents might have set everything up, and I don’t know why.