the fluffy king (by fluffy sea dragon2)

Fire king’s blood was boiling the smug look on the smarties face was driving him crazy he wanted to tare its ugly vomit-colored face like the paper it was. Fire king screamed, “IT’S A FUCKING FLUFFY WE CAN’T MAKE IT JOIN THE COUNCIL OF MONCARHS!”

Water king rolled his eyes and said "Are you really throwing a tantrum over a fluffy wanting to have its own kingdom? We both know we are not foolish but here’s the catch the smartie has all the requirements to have a kingdom; culture, housing for the citizen, land, and a government… fire king interprets "HE DOESN’T EVEN HAVE POWERS HE DOESN’T HAVE A FAMILY HISTORY IN FACT IT… manglion shouts “FIRE KING STOP IT inhale just cause you think they don’t have these things doesn’t mean they can’t start and besides going by your logic if we go by the rules the little fluffy has every right to join the council just as you.”

Fire king stared in disbelief “you guys can’t be serious they destroy our planets name they’ll…“fire king he is right.” aurora said calmly “but we can all help this little fella right” as she petted the fluffy.

Water king said, " I’m sorry fire king rules are rules, in that case, welcome fluffy monarch to the councils.” As the other monarchs clap fire was fuming in the back as the fluffy stuck its tough out at him fire king eyes started to waterer in angry, his fists tighten, and his mind being blind by ANGERER He drew out his sword and in a flash, his attack was blocked by manglion’s shield and in the loud bang, the fluffy shat himself in fear, “FIRE KING CALM DOWN OR I HAVE TO REMOVE YOU FROM THE TEMPLE!” Manglion said in an attempt to calm him down, fire king breathed in and out and said in a calm but agitated voice " Guys, I know you all for a long time right?" the other ruler agrees “Good! so hehe are we really going to let a fluffy rule a kingdom of fluffies?”

Water king said in an almost surprised voice “Of course not!” “phew” “Were going to keep a close eye on him, all of us!” water king said without a heartbeat.

A loud boom could be heard from a distance.

5 Likes

You could make Sirius out of this

1 Like

thanks

im asking you to make one

1 Like

please

1 Like

I’ll will

thank you

1 Like

Why so Sirius?

1 Like

they means series

1 Like

Is it my fault that people don’t proofread?

I keep forgetting to proofread, but I’m trying to do something about that.

And I get it, English ain’t a first language for a lot of people here, but, I have to be frank, sometimes I just do not know what someone is trying to say.

2 Likes

that’s okay

1 Like

Ican you also make one before he was made a official king?

1 Like

hmmmmmmmmm he was just an other fluffy

I mean like how he built up his kingdom

1 Like

And stuff

1 Like

okay but fluffies are stupid

1 Like

Chill

1 Like

I’m cool with that

1 Like