THE FLUFFY MAIDEN (Eded_ted)

The iron maiden, but with fluffies.

88 Likes

This is some real twisted shit. I’m shaking RN

12 Likes

Horrifyingly adorable?
Adorably horrifying?

8 Likes

It’s made worse if all the fluffys are backwards and fed extra strength laxatives.

4 Likes

They seen so inocent and unable to move…
236793c98e7b7f087d0bcf4b4cc33694b5ed5f0247c4cc9416f614f859ed7f9b_1

19 Likes

kept hoping one of them would be turned around with a toot sound effect or something. ~chuckle~

2 Likes

Abuser’s nightmare, Hugboxer’s paradise

5 Likes

Reminds me of the kitten torture from Discworld.

No, it’s not kittens being tortured.

The feared kitten torture was actually one dreamed up by Moist, and Vetinari had been impressed. In the dungeons of the palace there was a large iron maiden, seldom used. In these modern times the kitten torture regime was the punishment that would cause the miscreant to pause before doing anything that would place them in the dungeon again. The mechanism and the kittens were presided over by Cedric: not clever, but grateful for the pay packet every month, and he was very fond of kittens, with which the streets of Ankh-Morpork were overflowing. The kittens would be placed in the iron maiden in large numbers, along with the miscreant who could just about sit. At the bottom was a little hatch, large enough to push through a sizable saucer of milk. Every time a kitten was in distress and made its distress noticeable, Cedric would open up the maiden and give the victim a whack with his cudgel, the amount of cudgeling being contingent on the state of upset of said kitten. There were some idiots who thought this laughable, but it worked, and after a certain amount of cudgeling visitors were said to be amazed at the general atmosphere of happiness inside the iron maiden, where the purring was so loud it resonated throughout the dungeon.

4 Likes

This is amazing! I love the concept and idea.

1 Like

Oh lord my worst nightmare …well second worst

1 Like

Thats right scream and shout saying you WUV me an how you need NUMMIES.

let me remidn you im stuck in here and i also will eventually need to eat something, and the only edible thing in this maiden is all of you with nowhere to go.

Im going to eat all your faces is basically what im getting at :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It took me a moment to realize what this thing actually is. Now I can’t stop myself from laughing when i think about it!

1 Like

i’d be in there farding making the fluffies sick

1 Like

If I wasn’t so terrified of claustrophobia, I’d be into this

2 Likes

what if we just put you in a velcro suit, and stuck the fluffies to you?

2 Likes

IMG_2937

6 Likes

Oooh a huggy vest!!

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking!

1 Like

For a second, I thought that you just replied to yourself.

1 Like

Nope, we are definitely different people. Happy Halloween!

1 Like