The Fluffy Popping Chronicles: Chapter 9 by SnakevsFluffy

Hastily swallowing the last bit of her 2nd Big Mac, Aisha grunted as she sprang into action when she heard the cries of Cherry finally giving birth to her new brood. Rushing into the safe room with a bag, she saw the bloated red fluffy squirming uncomfortably, the other 3 adults by her side comforting her in her time of need.

“Mummuh hewp! Chewwy habin biggest poopies eba, feew suuuuu much bigga den wast timsies! Babbehs cumin weel soon!” The red mare cried out. Aisha had to agree, while she hadn’t met Cherry before, she was looking rather large for a pregnant fluffy.

“Pwease hewp speshul fwiend, mummuh!” Snowy said, his eyes darting back and forth in a panic. “Hewp babbehs cum out su dey kin get huggsies an miwkies!”

Aisha nodded. “Ok, first things first. Weedy, Nighty……Yakon. You three get outta here. I need to use human magic to help Cherry, understand? Also, don’t stand so close to the door, I don’t want you hearing any of the human magic."

Weedy and Nighty began to complain vocally about how “Fwiend Chewwy nee AWW da hewp!” But Aisha sighed and carried them out, assuring them that Cherry would be fine. Frowning, the two fluffies waddled into the kitchen, fretting about their friend.

Yakon sat in his little comfy nest that he made for himself, pouting. “Yakon no wan gu outta woom. Mummuh bwing skettis tu smawty Yakon nao, am hungy! Awso, Yakon wan mo toysies an bwankets an-“ Aisha simply hauled his obese ass up, causing the blob to fart loudly, roughly flicking his nose as she carried him out before harshly dropping him on the ground outside the door, eliciting another blast of rancid gas from the tyrant.

“You just earned yourself a sorry sticking later. Have fun thinking about that, fatass.”

Aisha then slammed the door in his face, smirking as she heard him cry in pain from the impact.

Turning to Cherry and Snowy, an evil grin spread across her pierced face. “Well, time for me to use my human magic. Watch closely, this one’s a doozy.” She then pulled a staple gun out of the bag and approached the fluffies, licking her pierced lips. Snowy eyed her with confusion.

“Wha dat mummuh? Dat gon hewp speshul fwiend?”

“No. But it sure as hell will amuse me. Alakazam!”

Before either fluffy could say a word, Aisha had quickly stapled Cherry’s vagina tight.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOWSTEST POOPIE SPESHUL PWACE HUWTIES SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEWP HEW HEWP HEWP HEWP HEWP HEWP!!!” Cherry thrashed and rolled around the best she could, tears and snot pouring from her face like a faucet. “MUMMUH PWEASE HEWP, WOWSTEST HUWTIES EBA!!! SUMPTIN WONG WIT CHEWWY’S SPESHUL POOPIE PWACE!!! NU FEEW WITE!!!”

“Eh, don’t think I will.”

Snowy pawed at Aisha’s knees, tears also running down his chubby face. “Wha yu do dat mummuh?! Gib speshul fwiend biggest owwies! Chewwy nu wan dat, hewp mummuh an babbehs pwease!!”

A sharp slap to the face is what he got as an answer.

“Huu huuu huuuu huuuuuu, mummuh gib Snoweh owwies, nu wan dat……”

“Well you’re about to get some worse owwies in a moment.”

Cherry was rocking back and forth rapidly, trying to assuage the horrid pain that was wracking her netheregions. “Hhuuuuu huuu huuuuuu, ebewtin HUWT! Pwease hewp Chewwy, mummuh……nee huggies to maek bettah!”

Glancing at Cherry, Aisha smiled once again. “I bet your babies really wanna get out, huh?”

Cherry nodded vigorously, sweat pouring down her face. “KIN FEEW BABBEHS MUBIN IN TUMMEH! HUWTIES SUUUUUUUUU MUCH MUMMUH!! HUUUU HUUUUUU HUUUUUUU SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BABBEHS CUMIN BU NU CUM OUTSIES!!!”

Aisha could see Cherry’s vagina literally throb as her spawn tried desperately to push out of their mother’s body, but to no avail. They were sealed in tight, no escape for the little shitrats. “HUUUUUUUU, PWEASE OPEN UP POOPIE SPESHUL PWACE, WET BABBEHS OUT!! BABBEHS NEE MUMMUH, NEE WUN AND PWAY AND MIWKIES!!! MEANIE POOPIE PWACE WET BABBEHS OUT!!!”

The bald woman laughed uproariously at Cherry’s stupidity. She loved it when fluffies would ask inanimate objects to stop doing things. It was so fucking retarded and infuriating that it came around to being hilarious again.

“Snoweh hewp speshul fwiend! Snoweh sabe daysies!” The white fluffy bravely toddled over and began biting on Cherry’s vagina, futilely attempting to remove the stapes. An impossible feat of course, considering his weak fluffy muscles and weak fluffy teeth. All it did was make Cherry scream louder in agony upon feeling her mate’s teeth digging into her soft fluffy flesh.

“STAPH SPESHUL FWIEND SNOWEH!!! STAPH!! GIBBIN CHEWWY NO NO PWACE HUWTIES! STAPH STAPH STAPH STAPH STAHP!!!”

“No, please continue! This is funny as fuck!” Aisha was sitting down now, her hand on her chin as she watched and laughed at these stupid fucking worthless creatures. “This is the most fun I’ve had in about a month or so! Ever since what I did to your shitrat spawn.”

Snowy and Cherry stopped hurting their special friend and screaming respectfully. What did mummuh say about their babies?!

“Heh, that got your attention. You two wanna see Taffy, Bubblegum, and fat fuck Glutton? Wanna see what mommy did to them, hmmm?”

Both smiled and nodded. Mummuh had fixed their babies!

“Mummuh fix babbehs! Mummuh fix babbehs! Lemmeh see lemmeh see!” Cherry chirped through pained breaths. She was in agony, but her love for her children momentarily overwrote those feelings and replaced them with feelings of pure joy and happiness. She was going to see her babbehs again!!! Then her old babbehs would meet her new babbehs! This was gonna be the bestest day ever!!!

“Here you go, hereeeeeeeeeee’s Glutton! Hocus pocus!”

Aisha yanked the fat, burst open, and rotting corpse of Glutton from her bag. He was insanely bloated and covered in purple and jet black lumps. His fat tongue hung out of his mouth, itself frozen in a picture of fear and agony. His organs had shriveled up and hung limply from his burst open stomach.

“Ta da!”

His parents screams were ear piercing.

“WHA HAPPUN TU BESTEST BABBEH!!! WHA BESTEST BABBEH FOWEBA SWEEPIES!!! NUUUUUUUU SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Cherry howled at the top of her pathetic lungs.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH MUNSTAAAAAAA!!! TAEK IT WAY MUMMUH HUU HUUU HUUUUU HUUUUUUUU!!! MUNSTA SCAWE SNOWEH!!”

“That’s your son, numb nuts.”

Snowy screamed even louder while holding his hooves in front of his face, a sad attempt to keep his son’s mangled form out of sight.

Aisha grabbed his hooves with one hand and pushed them down while shoving Glutton’s deformed face closer and closer to Snowy’s own. She cruelly mocked him as he hyperventilated in fear and pure sorrow. “Look Snowy, it’s your bestest babbeh! Dontcha wanna say hello to Glutton? Come on, be a good daddeh, say hello to Glutton!” She began to smoosh Glutton against Snowy’s face as she squirmed and writhed, desperately attempting to break free and escape to sight of his child’s corpse. “Go on, say hello!”

“NU, SNOWEH NU WAN SEE GWUTTON HUU HUU HUUU! NU WAN SEE FOWEBA SWEEPY BABBEH, GU WAY GU WAY! HEWP SNOWEH, SPESHUL FWIEND!!”

Glancing over to Cherry, Aisha saw that she had just finished vomiting all over the floor, the sight of her rotting child too much for her stomach to bear, though the insane amount of pain she was in couldn’t have helped one bit.

Surprising Aisha, Cherry spoke softly, albeit with a heavy waver. “W-wha happun mummuh? Yu sai dat yu bwing bak babbehs? Wha happun?”

“I lied. Your babies were never coming back. Never ever never.” She spoke down to the mare childishly, still keeping Glutton smooshed up against Snowy. “There’s a reason it’s called forever sleepies, retard. Oh, and speaking of that, wanna know how Glutton went forever sleepies?”

“N-nuh, nu teww mummuh……pwease nu teww mummuh……mummuh nu wan kno, pwease!!!”

“I ground up Bubblegum and Taffy,”

“Pwease nu mowe!”

“And Ocean and Ourple,”

“Mummuh nu wan heaw dis! Staph!!!”

“And alllllll the pee pee and poopies on the floor,”

“MUMMUH STAPH MUMMUH STAPH MUMMUM STAPH NU WAN NU WAN NU WAN NU WAN NU WAN NU WAN”

“And I made Glutton num all of them until his tummy popped open, all his tummy skettis fell out, and he went forever sleepies!”

“NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!” Both fluffies screamed in unison while Aisha continued to cackle.

“Yeah, in case you idiots didn’t catch on, I never loved you. You’re BAD fluffies. Actually, you’re the WORST fluffies.”

Well that just sent Cherry and Snowy into even more of a frenzy. Letting Snowy go, Aisha watched as he attempted to make a run for it, looking back at the body of Glutton to see if it was chasing him before he slammed headfirst into the wall of the saferoom. “Huuu huuuuuuuu, waww gib owwies….”

“Speaking of owwies……” Aisha picked the wriggling Snowy up and looked him dead in the eyes. “Time for my next trick!”

“MUMMUH NU, NU HUWT SPESHUL FWIEND!!!” Cherry screamed, the stress and pain from her children trying to break free causing her to salivate heavily. Sadly, there was simply nothing she could do, she was immobilized by her own girth. Trapped in a prison of flesh, only able to watch helplessly as her special friend, the love of her life, was tortured.

“Abra Kadabra!” Aisha shouted as she effortlessly snapped one of Snowy’s legs in two. He screeched so loudly that it actually made Aisha’s ears hurt. Shrugging it off, she moved onto the other legs. “Presto Change-O! Sim Sala Bim! Uhhhhhh, Mecca Lecca Hi, Mecca Hiney Ho!” With every magic phrase she exclaimed, another leg was shattered and Snowy’s cries grew higher and higher.

Tossing him to the floor like a broken doll and ignoring his pitiful chirps of, “Wha weggies nu wowk nu mowe?!!! Gib weggies bak, gib weggies bak!”. Aisha turned to Cherry, watching the bloated mare breathe deeply as every moment her agony grew. At this point, Aisha could hear her babbehs chirping from inside her, which meant they were crawling and stomping all along the fluffy’s insides. Every movement causing Cherry to convulse in pure agony, at times her eyes rolling into the back of her skull due to the pain.

“Having fun being a mummuh again, Cherry?” The punk questioned.

“NU, NU FUNSIES! WET BABBEHS OUWT, DEY GIBBIN MUMMUH CHEWWY SU MUCH HUWTIES HUUU HUUU HUUUUUUU! BABBEHS NUT SUPPOSED TU HUWT MUMMUHS, IT NO WITE!!!”

“So you want me to get them out of you?”

“YUS MUMMUH PWEASE, ANYTING! GET BABBEHS OUWT! DEY NEE MUMMUH!”

Aisha put on a show, pondering what she should do. Anything to prolong Cherry’s suffering. Finally she pointed a finger into the air, the sign of an idea. “Ok Cherry, here’s the deal. I’ll let your babbehs out of you……but either you or Snowy goes forever sleepies in return.” A wide and twisted grin grew across Aisha’s face.

“Wha?” Is all Cherry could babble in response.

“Your babbehs will go free no matter what, but you have to choose if YOU die, or SNOWY dies. You have one minute starting now.”

“Chewwy wan bot’ babbehs an speshul fwiend Snoweh! Babbeh’s nee mummuh AN daddeh!”

“Too bad, these fuckers only get to have one. 50 seconds.”

“Pwease mummuh pwease wut dem hab bot’! PWEASE!!!”

Aisha just stood there, coldly counting down the seconds in her crazed brain.

“SNOWEH DUN WAN GU FOWEBA SWEEPIES MUMMUH!” Snowy cried out, finally recovered enough to stop screaming and start speaking.

“25 seconds. Tick tock.”

Cherry frantically looked around the room, looking for a miracle. Maybe Yakon would save them! He’d saved them before in the past when they were ferals on occasion, maybe he’d burst in and defeat the bad munsta mummuh! Maybe Weedy and Nighty would stop her! Maybe if she closed her eyes and thought super duper hard, then she would wake up from this horrid dream!

“10 seconds. Time’s almost up.”

“PWEASE MUMMUH, DUN MAEK CHEWWY CHOOSIES!!!”

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1….”

“Speshul fwiend Snoweh……” Cherry mumbled, tears pouring down her cheeks. “Speshul fwiend Snoweh gu foweba sweepies……su sowwy speshul fwiend……buh babbehs NEE mummuh’s miwkies……huu huu huu….”

Snowy looked at his special friend in horror, in disbelief, in betrayal. She just sentenced him to forever sleepies. They’d been together for so long, been through so many things, and she had just ended his life. Why? How!?

“Tough luck Snowy, looks like Cherry never loved you.” Aisha then pulled out a pack of mentos and a jug of diet pepsi from her magic bag. “Any last words?”

Snowy looked sadly towards Cherry, then back to Aisha.

“W-wan die……”

“Wish granted shitrat.” She then roughly opened his mouth, shoved a few mentos down his throat, and planted the diet pepsi firmly in his jaws and squeezed.

The reaction was almost instant. Snowy’s body quickly began to bulge and inflate, the time honored combination working exactly as intended. His screams were muffled as he grew larger and larger, rounder and rounder, tighter and tighter. Like his children, his eyes began to bug out of his tiny skull from the extreme pressure. Eventually, he grew so bloated that his stomach had lifted his hooves off the ground. And then….

POP.

Snowy painted the walls and Aisha with his blood, guts, and shit.

“FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK!” Aisha raged, though she honestly should have known what would happen when exploding a fluffy at point blank range. “MOTHERFUCKER GOT ALL OVER ME!!!”

Cherry just shut her eyes and began crying softly to herself. “Mummuh wub babbehs, babbehs wub mummuh, dwink aww da miwkies, gwow up big an stwong……” Over and over she sang that to the wriggling babbehs in her tummy which were still causing her enormous pain. It was all she could do at this point, the only silver lining in this terrible day. Her babbehs. They were ALL she had left. “P-pwease wet babbehs ouwt of Chewwy, m-mummuh……pwease……dey nee mummuh……hab wowstest heart huwties an babbehs kin maek dem bettew……”

Calming down and slowly approaching Cherry, the gore covered Aisha knelt down in front of the tormented fluff, looking her straight in the eye. Reaching her hand out she began to pet the top of Cherry’s head. “Shhhhh, shhhhh, it’s ok. Everything’s fine now. You have your babbehs now, remember? One big happy family.” The chirps of Cherry’s young were even louder now and her vagina was gushing blood from her babbehs desperate attempts to escape their confinement. “One big happy family.” She repeated.

Cherry smiled faintly through the pain. That was right, she had her babbehs now. They were together forever. Things…….things could maybe get better. She was a mummuh again, the best thing a mare could be.

“Wet babbehs owt nao? Pwease……”

“Sure thing.” Aisha said, a kind tone to her words.

She then stood up, pressed her booted foot onto Cherry’s lower half and began to lean her entire body weight on top of it.

Cherry couldn’t even say words, all the came out were panic and pain filled garbled noises as she felt her insides slowly being turned to mush by the weight of the insane bald woman. She could feel her babbehs frantically writhing and squirming in a desperate attempt to escape death itself, until they were painfully reduced to nothing but glop inside their mummuh.

“Pop goes the fluffy.”

Cherry’s eyes went wide as Aisha leapt into the air and came down hard directly on Cherry’s middle. In seconds, her organs and the remains of her infants shot directly out of her no no place, splattering the wall and floor behind her.

With a final gasp of “Speshul….fwiend……” Cherry grew limp, never to move again.

Aisha examined her handiwork. The room was a bloody mess, literally. She herself was covered in gore and shit, yet she felt like a million bucks.

“That was TOTALLY worth the fucking wait! Holy shit that kicked ass!!” Scanning the room again, she shrugged. Eh, she could clean it up tomorrow, the fluffies could sleep out in the kitchen tonight. For now, she was going to take a shower and change into some new clothes before cracking open a few celebratory beers. Aisha was a master at this.

As she exited the saferoom, she peeked into the kitchen briefly to see Yakon snoring in the corner and Nighty and Weedy sleeping in a fluffpile across from him. Good, seems like they didn’t hear any of that. Aisha still wanted to keep up the facade, if just for a little longer. What she’d tell them about what happened tonight? Eh, some mumbo jumbo about more human magic, whatever.

However, as she walked into the bathroom to clean up, she had neglected to see one thing.

Nighty and Weedy were shaking with fright.

They had heard everything.

Well, that’s it for Cherry and Snowy! Did they deserve such fates? What will Weedy and Nighty do? And will Yakon ever stop being fucking retarded? Lemme know in the comments below!

18 Likes

Weedy and Nighty can try to run, but they won’t get far. And Yakon deserves to die as he lived: a fat, worthless fucking moron. Hopefully slowly.

3 Likes

God!!! I just gets better and better witj each new chapter!!! Im just hooked by this story!

1 Like

I’ll try to make Yakon’s death the most painful and long hehe

1 Like

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me.

1 Like

I feel zero sympathy for bestest baby pickers. The new foals were shown mercy by not being brought into life with these shit parents. Good story as always, those two who heard had better not run away.

3 Likes

I will say that Cherry and Snowy were actually far far better then most bestest babbeh pickers. Glutton was still spoiled and preferred, but they also loved Taffy and Bubblegum quite a bit too. And even then, they DID discpline Glutton…kinda.

1 Like

Im sayi g this before reading ch10 but i kinda hope Yakon dies from clogged arteries and his heart popping, a fitting dnd for his over indulgence