The foal bin (carniviousduck)

52 Likes

I would buy the smarty and a brown one and spoil the brown one while abusing the smarty

10 Likes

One on the far left is definitly eyeing up the selection of litter pal boxes seeing which one takes his fancy.

i like a fluff who plans ahead :glee:

4 Likes

Take a smarty and the brown foals, cut off the smarty’s legs and balls, force feed them back to it, give the brown foals happy lives.

2 Likes

The brown foals are all making good poopies while the “good” foals are shitting everywhere. Easy enough decision.

4 Likes

You telling me I can get 4 well-behaved foals who understand the concept of a litterbox for a dollar?

I’m walking out with all 4 of those brown ones, and the smarty.

The brown ones are my new pets, the smarty is for target practice with the 20 gauge.

5 Likes

I’ll take one smarty and all four brown foals. I want to see how miserable he can make the before they snap or I break his neck whichever comes first. Then I’ll adopt an even worse smarty and repeat the game.

3 Likes

I’ll buy that for a dollar

(They will die horrifically slow)

1 Like

For around $20 for all of them it seems like a good deal for stress balls.

1 Like

I like the dark brown spotty one, it’s cute!

The real question is how none of them have climbed out and fallen off the table yet.

… Or maybe the derped green one already has, considering. Purple seems about to follow suit.

2 Likes

Actually, I just noticed the poopies seem to have more toys than the good colored foals. That’s bullshit!
Poopies don’t deserve anything but numming poopies and sorry hoofsies!

The asshole Smarty probably threw all their toys over the edge in a fit of rage.

1 Like

I’d buy them all and use the red one as a “visual aid” for the others, to teach them how not to act. As long as they’re good, they get a loving home with good food and privileges. If they’re bratty like Red, well…

Messy ones

1 Like

I I’ve the brown foals and want to spoil them but the green one is going home to be toilet paper

1 Like

as it should be

I’d take them all! Also I want the Smarty turned into an Enfie Pal, the Green one Pillowed and Purple one to be shaven and have one of his back and Front legs removed…

Due to racism, Brown fluffies are the best. Change my mind.

… i’d buy all four brown ones and leave the smartys there