The foal factory (Art by Rescue_9)

104 Likes

Nice, but why?
Inb4 because fuck you

7 Likes

gib die is definitely a new way to say it

15 Likes

I wonder if the fluffyverse was helpful or not for the elites plans to reduce meat production and get general public to eat more ‘sustainable’ products like clone meat / soy / bugs etc.

Cause yeah there’s still some normal animal production in fluffyverse but it pales in comparison so it’s a luxury now.

6 Likes

…are undeveloped fluffy fetus’ worth something? Maybe some kind of weird delicacy like fertilized bird eggs (balut)?

9 Likes

Probably mulched into Nuggets.

9 Likes

Mmm. Fluffy laurices.

2 Likes

It’s the only way you’ll ever have babbehs with those shitty colors, honey :smiley:

2 Likes

maybe for pharmaceutic purposes ? :confused:
(I know we use some cow fetus cells to make some virus multiply, why not some substrate based on fluffy cells ?)

6 Likes

It’s what McDonald’s chicken nuggets are made from.

1 Like

Hahahaha, no stupid shit rat mare, you make the company rich. So you gonna work for your whole life till you die.

1 Like

why foal fetus meat

You should try it sometime, it’s great!

3 Likes

I can’t, they don’t exist in my universe. Send some through an interuniversal portal for me.

1 Like

That is so heartlessly cruel. I love it.

2 Likes

This is almost too extreme… satisfaction XD

1 Like

Nice like how you did the industrial abuse on on the recently newborn foals.

1 Like

One story (I think Gardel is the author, it’s the Jose and the Foal-in-the-Cans series) had ‘Miwicwe Heaw’ aka Miracle Heal, a gel of fluffy stem cells made from liquified prenatal foals. It worked wonders for healing major injuries, and Jose used it to make counterfeit alicorns by implanting horns from unicorn foals onto pegasi foals and using the gel to heal the area. I think in-universe it’s something only available to industries, so the average Joe can’t get it from Fluffmart, and without the gel the foal would die from infection before it would heal normally.

4 Likes

Reminds me of that old meme about nuggets being alien creatures mcdonalds got from area 51 and they cultivate them in protein baths only to fish them and fry them alive

3 Likes

So, popplers from Futurama?

tumblr_19ab7009fd49c31cb0de6b7317a27d22_43c6d8eb_500

4 Likes

Nah it was this crazy illustration some dude made, talking early 2000s, newgrounds maybe

The aliens were nugget-shaped and everything

1 Like