The Folly of Hope: Brothers! (InfraredTurbine)

Lmao

Blood loss build

3 Likes

Literally the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the hooks and the blood. That game has consumed my life.

3 Likes

If there smart they should stab the human

I am old and so not understand you.

1 Like

I wish, it’s more akin to a feral invading a gun nut and his two buddies camp site

1 Like

True, it would get them killed quicker

Goddamn I missed this site

2 Likes

P_0550469658c69138c94f8835271b8d22

1 Like

This is barbaric.

The green one clearly has the unfair advantage, hooks are more likely to dig in when the two eejits try to hug each other better.

3 Likes

Unless they aim for the neck

1 Like

And then later the other fluffy leaves after being declared the winner!

1 Like

How is it cringe?

1 Like

Fluffies generally aren’t strong enough to hurt a human, even with hook hands–might feel like a pinprick.

Remember, they were designed as toys for children, they are meant to be harmless.

1 Like

The only way one of these guys is getting that close to a human’s neck is if the human actively lets them

1 Like

True but they could wate in till he’s asleep but yeah

One has sharp knife looking things though

1 Like

Yes only the strongest will live.

Yeah. I’m thinking of The Green Mile: use their love against them. Tell each fluffy privately that if they don’t give the other hurties then you’ll give the other forever sleepies. Muzzle them so they can’t talk.

“Remember what I said.”

So they’ll try to give each other the biggest hurties they can so the other won’t be killed. But, “everything destroys fluffies” so they end up killing each other.

Out of love.

2 Likes

If there’s something I love on abuse, is when fluffies selfish nature is involved, they might be the best brothers and love each other, but when a house is offered only for one they put the love aside.

1 Like

True. I posted my preferred scenario as well. TheOwl and I have talked a time or two whether it’s better to assume malice or stupidity regarding humans in fluffy fiction. Despite being a @BFM101 fan I generally gravitate towards stupidity over malice. Probably over the years I’ve seen and heard more stories of human stupidity than malice…

To me I see the guy as someone who doesn’t think this through, probably didn’t really read the sign, and thought it’d be easier than it was. He didn’t understand them quite well enough to come up with a good motivation to get them to go at it. Hence me saying “go Green Mile.”

So I see two unhappy fluffies and a guy getting blueballs on his murderboner because he’s a dumbass. I think he’s an idiot. Even just torturing them with a divider between them so they can’t see each other, only hear their sibling’s cries, would’ve been a smarter way to go about it.

But again, I think humans in fluffy stories have to be stupid except when they’re not.

2 Likes