The Folly of Hope: Crystal and Apolo (Commissioned for FactionParadox) (InfraredTurbine)

Its no less sanitary than the local Taco Truck.

3 Likes

Just one more reason I’ll never eat at one of those disgusting things.

1 Like

I agree; keeping filthy unwashed vermin in the same space as food you’re serving to customers is a gross violation of health and safety standards. The amount of shit these biotoys produce is beyond unsanitary!

To be fair, he does seem to be helping the foals clean themselves up. I can’t really fault the poor guy for trying… In his own words, he had hoped for them to help around the kitchen. It’s not like he could have known they would so crassly reject his graceful offer of hospitality like that.

It’s still no excuse for bringing such unclean pseudo-animals into an active kitchen, and someone should definitely contact the health inspector’s office; but I can’t bring myself to be too hard on the man.

Clearly, he just wanted hugs and love and spaghetti, and was bamboozled by a malicious clan of hellgremlin smarties dead-set on shitting all over his only remaining photograph of his dead mother. I wouldn’t be surprised if the first thing they did was demand pasta and brown foals with whom to fornicate.

Come to think of it, the stallion does strongly resemble Crimson. Perhaps he’s one of Crimson’s bastard offspring, although it’s anyone’s guess which mare is the mother since he’s jammed his big fukin dik in like three dozen of them canonically.

2 Likes

Crimson did fuck a lot of mares, and a few stallions as well.

But not all those mares lived long enough to give birth.

And most of those foals didn’t live long past that.

Canonically Crimson probably has less biological children than you might think. Still a fair amount though, but between his cannibalism, his cruelty and his sadism, it’s a smaller number than what you’re thinking

4 Likes

I had assumed he would be similar to human serial killers in that be wouldn’t always kill his rape/battery victims. There are various reasons for that happening irl, but based on what I’ve read of Crimson I had always imagined he’d get a sort of kick out of mauling zomeone and then leaving them to question why he didn’t kill them.

It’s a thing a lot of real life serial killers do–they taunt survivors, and even deliberately allow victims to survive, because it gives them the power to arbitrarily decide whether someone lives or dies. That was my interpretation of how Scarlett’s mother escaped in the first place: Crimson just arbitrarily decided to let her go after ensuring she’d be permanently scarred and traumatized by him.

Also, I just have to imagine there would probably be some aborted attempts where he’d maul and rape a mare but be unable to kill her for one reason or another… whether because of Josef or another human interfering, fluffies banding together and beating him (ahaha as if), or something else.

When there’s a process involved (assault → rape → maul → cannibalize → kill, not necessarily all in that order), there’s inevitably going to be a few instances where the process is interrupted.

However, this is all ultimately irrelevant, because Crimson is your character, not mine, and the most I can do is provide a post full of autistic musings on the nature of serial killers. I hop you don’t mistake any of this as me trying to say that my take on your creation is superior or whatever. I’m just throwing some ideas out there.

This is unrelated but I do so hope that you continue Scarlett’s story soon. :v

3 Likes

The shelter will continue to thrive in my universe

5 Likes

I’m imagining something similar to Citizen Kane when it comes to running this shelter at a loss.

"A million Fluffies died in our care last year, we’re set to lose a million Fluffies this year, and projection say a million more next year.

At this rate we’ll have to close this place in… 60 years."

3 Likes

This is disgusting. Please tell me this is a home with a double sink instead of a restrant.

The guy said it’s a restaurant?
Unless maybe he owns a restaurant where fluffs regularly get into the trash, then he comes home to take frustrations out on these ones

Sweet lord! the whailing of the mummah to have her babies back! I hope she and the daddy ended up as pillows and are unable to do nothing but watch how their fluffies are used to clean dishes to death.

Baby sponges and trash disposal mare and stallion huh?