The folly of hope - Icarus (Commissioned for Fj668) (InfraredTurbine)

~Laminates wings and glues one to the outside of each shoe~

“Nice.”

6 Likes

That said, its a bit of a shame if his wings really were larger than average. It may have been the start to a new breed, perhaps still not capable of flight in the end but certainly aesthetically superior. Or better as livestock to deal with the chicken wing shortage, either way.

Though one could always extract enough blood and semen then deliver the ironic doom. Have your cake and overcook it too.

3 Likes

It is on a kind of catapult

Infraredturbine I’ve been fascinated by this series since you started it dude :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah, especially with a name like Icarus.

4 Likes

SPROOOOING!

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I ca

BIGGEST SPLATTIES

7 Likes

This series has reached cartoon villain logic!

2 Likes

Imagine this guy having to explain his bills to his wife.

“Honey, why is there a $4500 bill to home depot?”

“I have no idea. Don’t look under the tarp in the back yard though.”

3 Likes

“Flyyyin’… flyyin’ in the skyyyy… cliff racer flys so high… flyinnn’…”

3 Likes

How did you find mah babbeh?!?!
hadokens myself into a furnace and freezes to death

2 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
FLYIN FLYING IN THA SKY CLIFF RACER FLYS SOOOOO HIGH FLYYYYYYINNNNN

2 Likes

“nu wan fwy nu mo’! Pwease nu huwt wingie babbeh!”

2 Likes

This formact “FOH” was created by RandomAirPeople, and he let everyone use it, with the condition of maintining it to “abuse side”, but some ppl seem to not get the point if the series, and get angry at it lel

3 Likes

A catapult will make his dreams come true

2 Likes

And I’m fascinasted on you bro

2 Likes

it being abuse based doesnt mean the owner isnt an asshole

1 Like

NGL it kinda feels like the hugboxers have been dominating this site for a while now.

5 Likes

yes, it doesn’t. That’s why I’m focusing now in telling ppl to look at the tags and remenber this series is abuse focused, specifically for the fluffies, owners and third ppl are not important.

1 Like

calling someone an asshole for doing asshole things doesnt make someone a “hugboxer” i can say someones an asshole for launching something with a catapult while also secretly relishing in the suffering of said thing. NGL.

and if anyone gets mad about me calling the humans in these stories assholes then hey, that just says a lot about you as a person lmao.

still wish there wasnt an entry with a fluffy named jackson.

2 Likes

I’d say you still missing the focus here.
Yes, they are assholes, but that’s the basically… point of abuse ?
like… abusing because yes ?
Remenber none of these are real, just that lel
It’s not complaining, I just think ppl commenting “hey I wish this guy to die so hard” in an abuse post kinda doesn’t make sense, since the tags kinda advise that’s exactly what you gonna see here: injustice between imaginary creatures

4 Likes

What’s the point on calling the abuser an asshole? It’s performative morality, basically. We all know that abusers are assholes if not outright psychos, so telling us what we know just kinda seems self-righteous.

3 Likes