The folly of hope - Icarus (Commissioned for Fj668) (InfraredTurbine)

Another piece for The Folly of Hope, commissioned by @fj668 !

So, some ppl have been commenting a lot about these series, about how the owner should be punished for it, how this is bad for them and etc, I’d just like to remenber to check the tags if possible, and please remenber: This series is abuse-based only.
Remenber to respect each other’s opinion.

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me, FOH formacts have discounts :V

128 Likes

Fly on your way, like an eagle
Fly as high as the sun

:smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Ah man, you really shouldn’t kill him.

You should make him stew in his mediocrity. The one thing that gave him identity is gone.

18 Likes

I feel it might have been crueller to let him keep his wings. Let him truly believe he could fly until the moment he started to fall.

17 Likes

LIKE AN – EAGLE!

FLY,

TOUCH THE SUN!

8 Likes

You’re doing these on commission mostly though, right?

The solution to complaints is just “pay for a comic” I’d assume.

I mean I’d love one where the human suffers or dies by underestimating the Fluffy or not reading the sign saying the breed emits a poison gas hours after death or something, but I wouldn’t just demand an artist make that to “balance” their work.

5 Likes

Damn shame and fuck those guys, keep up the good work your stuff is always a treat

15 Likes

For Christ’s sake:

NO abuse in hugbox!
NO hugbox in abusebox!

Is it that hard to grasp?!

19 Likes

I love this and the dancing one. The corruption of what these rats loved, is now being used to hurt them! Aces!

The ‘about me’ sight is great, it gives the weakness of the fluffies for creative and fun ways to hurt them!

6 Likes

Good shit bruh.

2 Likes

Yes, some people just don’t get it!

2 Likes

Icarus

He was practically ASKING for it. Also, nice awesome face on the fluffy if that was intended.

Alternatively: The absolutely minimalist and/or lazy abuser’s guide

1. get fluffy
  2. name fluffy something fateful
  3. return fluffy
  4. trust in your fellow abuser to eventually fulfill that fate
16 Likes

Its in the title itself “the folly of hope”, after all once the fluffy is adopted its now the property of the owner they can do whatever the hell they want to it.

So with all due respect to ppl complaining that owners should be punished… Fuck that!

No Hugbox in abuse
No Abuse in hugbox

10 Likes

What’s happening in the second drawing?

3 Likes

On the catapult and Icarus will get too close to the sun!

4 Likes

Thought part of the joke was the owner being a hugboxer, who goes out of their way to detail the special needs of their defective product?

2 Likes

But think of the hugboxers abusing the system, giving their fluffs appropriate treatment!

2 Likes

It’s a suicidal retard. It was gonna “try to fly” anyway. At least he got his wish. Enjoy bursting into flames son

4 Likes

Lets take it one step further, it’s all fiction it’s just a drawing none of it’s real theres nobody to punish. Christ I wonder how many underage users this place has or at least a few (wo)manchildren because that is childish behavior

8 Likes

GASP GREEK MYTHOLGY REFERENCE

2 Likes