InfraredTurbine's Folly of Hope series list

Greetings all. This is a compiled list of InfraredTurbine’s Folly of Hope series and their outcomes, if any. I decided to make it since I rather enjoyed them, and it would be easier to find the entire list in one place. To my knowledge, unlike the Selfish Choices series, which InfraredTurbine has carefully annotated for everyone’s convenience, Folly of Hope does not have a list. The entries are listed chronologically to the best of my abilities.

FoH 1 - Dolly ||| FoH 1 Outcome

FoH 2 - Freddy ||| FoH 2 Outcome

FoH 3 - Tommy ||| FoH 3 Outcome

FoH 4 - Prince ||| FoH 4 Outcome

FoH 5 - Crystal ||| FoH 5 Outcome

FoH 6 - Billy ||| FoH 6 Outcome (This one is my personal favourite)

FoH 7 - Sally ||| FoH 7 Outcome

FoH - Snowball ||| FoH Snowball Outcome

FoH - Cookie

FoH - Angel

FoH - Brothers

FoH - Trevor (My second personal favourite)

FoH - Milo

FoH - Teddy

FoH - Jackson

FoH - Oliver

FoH - Crystal & Apolo

FoH - Icarus

FoH - Foals

FoH - Trixie

FoH - Sprite

FoH - Oliver & Peach

FoH - Mercy

FoH - Blueberry

FoH - Freddie (Hugbox ending)

FoH - Lillie

FoH - Moira

FoH - Fritz

That’s about the latest, so far. And to top it off, even though it’s not a Folly of Hope, here’s a reminder that no good deed goes unpunished.

18 Likes

Fantastic to see it all in one easy to find place.

2 Likes

I fucking love the folly of hopes, had to do tributes to it

1 Like

Thank you for organizing them here :smiley:
I plan to do a central post connecting all FOH and SC some day, but only when I’m on vacation

3 Likes

No problem, and I do hope you continue FoS some day, they’re as interesting as Selfish Choices :grin:

1 Like

From some backstory I was/am working on for my snake food post DIY Snakefood (Pastry_Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

Nelly, Sometimes nothing is the worst cruelty

Unnamed. a little derivative, realised this and kinda lost interest in finishing it

Chatterbox, Silence at last

Carrot hates water

Carrot alt ending

Dash

Pillow

6 Likes

I hadn’t see the carrot one yet
really funny xD

Oh they’re a current project, I just don’t have much time to work on them lately, but I might do something new

1 Like

Btw you forgot Nero

1 Like

Ooh, that’s a good one. But it’s not Folly of Hope :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You should totally do something in a similar vein, in detail. It’s hard on my eyes to read certain uncoloured images, but even I can tell your stuff is filled with delicious suffering.

On nothing being the worst cruelty, I agree. The images/comics where the fluffy is either left alone (but kept fed and cleaned) without any interaction is particularly amusing. Another is where the fluffy in question does something to cause other fluffies grief/pain, but is not punished physically. But it knows what it has done, and the tears of horror flow. Mindfuckery, I think Wolfram Sparks did one as well.

58181 - artist_carpdime crying domestic kibble neglect sadbox safe toys (1)
This one that I can’t find on this site, from Carpdime is one of best in that vein

5 Likes

It was supposed to be…

Yep, that’s one of 'em. Here’s another one.

Wow that’s hot off the press perfection.

I would beat the shit out of that thing with a rubber mallet. A room, food, toys, and a roof over its head–all just boo hoo wan’ mummah.