The Folly of Hope - Blueberry (InfraredTurbine)

Sup ya’ll !
Another piece of the series The Folly of Hope.
Time to press the flush and start exploring the sewers xD

Ps:

So, I’m gonna be honest with ya’ll, I wanted to bring back this series prob around my vacation next month, but recently I got some problems with my car, and spend a fuckton of money with it e.e’ (I wanted to buy a new gpu too, but after this, prob next year maybe xD), So I’m returning to accept The Folly of Hope story commissions again.

• I’ll be charging 26$, it’s a cheaper price, but fortunatelly attract a lot of ideas :v for a Folly of hope ideas like this one here.

How does that work ?

You can describe the fluffy you want in it, the name, colors, details,name, go wild, the world is yours xD
I’ll be drawing the fluffy when it was in this shelter, and in the second pannel, its fate, what happened to it, with details, colors, background etc, everything that you want in it.
Only things I don’t do is human rape to fluffy and foals rape, the rest is ok, burn it all like a meteor falling from the sky xD.

Are there examples of older commissions with this theme ?

Sure, here are some examples:
Ex 01 / Ex 02 / Ex 03 / Ex 04 / Ex 05 / and many, many others…

How can I get one of these commissioned with my idea ?

Feel free to contact me here via PM, or on discord :

• Matt__#9892

I take paypal only, unfortunatelly :1

Thank you, and see ya around this whole Fluffyverse!

92 Likes

Beautiful, simply beautiful.

4 Likes

Someone never flushes the toilet. Probably Blueberry’s fault.

(Come here, little guy. I’ll adopt you.)

5 Likes

How the fuck did he even GET in the toilet???

7 Likes

Lid was open, tiny stairs left on the side for no reason…

6 Likes

Two questions: How’d he get into the toilet? Who the fuck doesn’t flush after shitting? He couldn’t have produced all that by himself.

6 Likes

Get flush yah fuck up fluffy, they never listen :man_facepalming:

3 Likes
3 Likes

I love your pet shop/shelter blurbs you write next to cages.

2 Likes

From the looks of it, they seem to have move the toilet to replace it, (did some plumbing training), and the fluffy fell into the hole in the floor that lead to the waste line.

And from the looks of it, they was trying to clear a blockage.

2 Likes

this dude is making the real questions here

1 Like

That makes more sense, it looked like a big open sewer hole to me.

2 Likes

The babbeh had access to the balcony in the bathroom and liked to explore around the shampoos and etc, until one day felt in the toilet

2 Likes

I warned you 'bout 'splorin Blueberry. If it ain’t danceh babbehs or bestest babbehs it’s the 'splorin babbehs.

2 Likes

Oh my god, I love splorin’ babbes so much, they are so curious and want to see everything that they end up in the most awesome and painful of situations. I love how that little, blue shitrat is so excited about having a new family and specially a house to explore btu ends up in the fucking toilet, hahaha. His pleading is awesome too! hope he ended up dying slowly by drowning while still begging to be saved.

2 Likes

Heh more like “Hello! I’m pooberry!”. dumb baby.