The Folly of Hope: Trevor (Commissioned for Stwumpo) (InfraredTurbine)

Yep, I still working on this series xD
This one here was @Stwumpo 's idea.

If you have an idea for FOH formact, I’ll be gladly working on that. I still accepting commissions for this formact, as long they finish sadbox/abuse;

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me here or on discord :smiley:

143 Likes

Yeeeeees so simple but so evectiv

12 Likes

Oh if anyone wonders what happened to his leg, I’d say he’s been biting it due to stress you know.

22 Likes

Hmmmmm stress fueld self mutalation just the cherry on top

9 Likes

I’ve seen dogs tied like that and that’s exactly how they end up.

12 Likes

Once again, Mister Turbine brings us another amazing piece! Not just any abuse, but abuse perfectly tailored to fill the needs of the abused fluffy!

9 Likes

I’ve seen a dog not stimulated enough through exercise (physical or mental) and denied any owner’s attention. He ended biting his tail off.

12 Likes

He’s thinking about dose miwkies in the final panel.

6 Likes

Under stimulated birds will chew and pull out their feathers too.

7 Likes

Poor thing with noone to interact thats a slow death right there.

7 Likes

He’s so cute in the first panel, with his little stuffy friend.

I do have some questions about this scenario, though. He doesn’t appear to be neglected, he’s being fed, his litterbox is clean, and (barring the loss of fluff) he appears healthy enough. So is he just being ignored? That’s an exceptionally passive form of abuse, if so.

Or is his owner just busy, and the fluffy is bored? Has the fluffy told its owner its bored?

Just get him a TV! FluffTV is designed for exactly this sort of situation.

5 Likes

“The Dancie Babbeh from-”

Gonna stop you right there, that’s plenty enough reason to hate him

6 Likes

I love the simple addition of the leash in his safe room, a completely unneeded measure to add to the fluffy’s misery, as all of his toys gradually are rendered out of his reach. Also keeps him from being able to mess up his owner’s pants by trying to hug them with his gross filthy fluffy limbs! Being able to safely remove the litterbox waste and replace water and kibble but without risking having to interact with the creature. Maybe to prevent a ‘wan die’ loop bring out the TV once a month for a showing of ‘You’re Still Lucky, Fluffy’ with the other Folly of Hope sufferers, showing that many of them would gladly trade their suffering for his- so he’ll be dimly aware of it but without the ability to understand why he is still so sad. Perfect!

8 Likes

This is the first thing I’ve seen on this site that’s honestly left me feeling depressed and I’m on Zoloft so great job!

2 Likes

So amazingly depressing bravo folly of hope never fails

2 Likes

Another sufferer of deflated balls

2 Likes

What an ungrateful shitrat

4 Likes

“Hey man, I think your Fluffy is depressed, you should play with it a little.”

“Aw I wish I could but I’ve been so busy lately”

“All you’ve done over the last week is play Elden Ring.”

“Like I said, SO busy”

7 Likes

Hey man Elden Ring is some serious business gotta hit all the PvP meta levels and gear asap. On a serious note though the game is massive and before Stranger of Paradise came out I had 150 fucking hours and I’m STILL not done

4 Likes

It will die eventually knowing it will have playtime. Sweet.

2 Likes