The Folly of hope - Snowball (Cmss for truthtellergilead) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup folks!
Here’s another chapter for

The Folly of hope

Originally created by @anon68543914 based on WolframSparks old works.

Commissioned for @truthtellergilead !

If you have ideas that wanna see in this series, you can commission them for this series too :slight_smile:

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time!

128 Likes

Ha, I bet that Angora had an “accident” alright.

Once again I’m torn. If Snowball really is that unique in her Fluff then why waste that on a glorified mop, just get a normal Fluffy to do the same job and sell Snowball’s foals to pay for a janitor.

Unless of course Snowball’s Fluff is what makes her perfectly suited to be a mop over a regular Fluffy then by all means, make her earn her keep. Just so long as someone’s there to clean her out so that she doesn’t die from infection before the job is done.

23 Likes

Nice to see a fluffy pulling it’s own weight, little as it is

13 Likes

Maybe this takes place in a world where people are past the fluffy singularity and nobody gives a damn about them any more to the point that a “rare” or “unique” fluffy is just another shitrat to anyone not all in on them kinda like benie babies. Also that long white hair is perfect for mopping up piss

18 Likes

To clean it up afterwards they fill a utility sink with dawn soap n borderline scalding hot water. Dunk under and swirl around then drain the sink and rinse with cold. Then back in its cage after a quick pat down with those borderline cardboard paper towels.

13 Likes

Lmfao that’s hilarious. Enslaving fluffies is a seriously underutilized trope.

18 Likes

Pissy baby retard lololol

6 Likes

Always thought the idea of using fluffies as cleaning tools like sponges or mops is just so funny yet on the nose cause of their fluff. Love how absolutely miserable it looks lmao

7 Likes

friedpaulie
highly recommend, turbine drew exactly what i was thinking

7 Likes

I think I can smell this XD

4 Likes

Seems like a very ineffective way to clean a bathroom.

6 Likes

I am super soft

…and absorbent!

5 Likes

+5 or so pounds in piss/water weight from damp fur.

2 Likes

And while cleaning someone comes in and urinates on she :rofl:

3 Likes

Sodomize it to death in front of the special needs students who are over 18 years of age and then get them a cat instead. Cats are better than fluffy s and deserves love and affection…

…yes they are still watching me.

3 Likes

She seems happy enough

2 Likes

Oh my lord, I absolutely love Snowball! that sweet little gasp, that happy and bubbly attitude, the way she sees her potential new daddy and loves him from first sight! and the description… Fond pretty princess filly! oh gosh, I love to see her turned into nothing but a filthy mope, needing to clean the disgusting crap that people do in the bathrooms. God I love happy endings!

I’d add extra duty for that pathetic hopeful look in the end. She fully deserves to have her unprocessed food privilege revoked until she appreciates the beauty of hard work

1 Like