The folly of hope - Chapter 3 (Commissioned for RandomAP) (InfraredTurbine)

Chapter 3 is out! and you probably watched me drawing it in a livestream on discord early today xD

Commissioned for @anon68543914

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me !

118 Likes

INB4 a bunch of comments about him having “good colors”

23 Likes

I feel like the last part in this series is going to be one of these guys ending up in a loving home with the care they need while all the abusers rage

13 Likes

that would be a good twist on the “folly of hope” considering abusers would hope for a bad ending for these guys.

5 Likes

As much as I want to see that, the title of the series kinda shots that idea down. Hard.

10 Likes

yeah, it’s a series of one shots. what happens in the ending of them is open to speculations, but I’m pretty sure u guys know what happened to them after every ending xD

6 Likes

These series are truly a gift from Hell

5 Likes

Unlikely.

I’m loving the tormented little fuckers! This is a GREAT series. Hugboxers should stay on Reddit

10 Likes

I can say as the writer/commissioner of this series, all six works live up to their name. The purpose of the work, is to explore dashed hopes of six very different fluffies and their care needs. The purpose of this one is to illustrate that even an objectively “good” fluffy (by comparison) is not entitled to a good adoption.

His only flaw is meekness and that trait ultimately betrayed him for someone looking to buy an easy “enfie toy” for his show stallions. His life is ruined: He now exhibits EBS because of bad enfies too young, he can’t make good poopies, he’s had his testes ripped off, and his front legs bitten off for ease of use. He clearly didn’t deserve it, but life is unfortunately cruel even in situations where we seem to have everything going for us. He literally went from a hopeful foal dealing with a tragedy, to being nothing more than an object to be used and discarded.

On a side note, since so many people seemed interested in the series; Turbine is considering keeping the format open for future commissions.

13 Likes

Nah man, FC is for all who love fluffy regardless of box preferences. I’m glad you enjoy the series thus far! Three more to go.

7 Likes

Well you’re still getting Fluffy Milk.

In a manner of speaking

7 Likes

4 Likes

Uuuh, enfie foal emitting enfie pheromones!

4 Likes

Most of it rectally.

2 Likes

I like how you caught that >:)

4 Likes

that is one stanky fluffy

3 Likes

20220203_181504

More please

3 Likes

that made me laugh so hard

1 Like

Hahaha dear Tommy at least you got a home that keeps you alive in exchange for satisfying a few fluffies

2 Likes

Unfortunately it would contradict the series name, ya know? :confused:

2 Likes