The Folly of Hope: Trixie (Commissioned for R.AirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Small disclaimer

Let me remind you to read all the tags if possible and to remenber that this is abuse .
Sometimes it doesn’t need a reason.
More info click here.

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

128 Likes

woah whats happening her

4 Likes

I like how the abuser went the extra mile of breaking her horn.

19 Likes

god dayum bro, fucking love these!

11 Likes

Surrounded by late-term abortions kek

15 Likes

Waking hell, that is what she is experiencing lol.

7 Likes

Came out great, as always bro! I think this is the 20th FOH format overall!

5 Likes

The Owner gave her some foals, Trixie being soo ungrateful to her owner kindness.

11 Likes

the text is very small on the placard but other than that this is fucked and i love it

3 Likes

God damn it I laughed out loud.

5 Likes

Im glad you like it! You should look at the other new one. Lol

3 Likes

Nice

1 Like

“I’m a down to earth mare”

Quite literally now that you are in a hole in the ground.

11 Likes

Lmao i wish i could take credit for that being planned, but i litterally didnt even think about it when i was writing and planning lmao.

3 Likes

Fantastic work as always Turbine/Random Air People.

2 Likes

You know, I think the shelter should stop telling people their fluffies’ whole life stories.

It gives them ideas…

8 Likes

Any abuser can inflict physical pain, but the experienced abuser knows that psychological torture is far crueler.

In fact, I think the physical abuse actually distracts from the mental abuse in this case. I would suggest instead that you trick her into thinking she’s pregnant-not hard, she is a fluffy-and then give her some foals and enjoy her despair as the foals die because she isn’t producing any milk.

9 Likes

Now all you gotta do is tie the end of the hanged foals’ ropes to your fingers and recreate this scene: Daddy Would you Like some Sausage? - YouTube

3 Likes

Abuser taking full advantage of the fluffy’s weakness, the “about me” sight showed what made her tick XD

6 Likes

Amazing. This is what I’m talking about! Abuser taking full advantage of the “about me” sight to hurt the horse rats effectively

1 Like