The Folly of Hope: Trixie (Commissioned for R.AirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

brooo this needs a torture tag XD like not only is trixie suffering so are the foals.
10/10

2 Likes

Is this the same guy who bought the 8 orphaned foals?

1 Like

nope

1 Like

Honestly, a mare that doesn’t want babies? I’d take her.

2 Likes

I also have to say I love how InfraredTurbine draws the joy on fluffies’ faces. Or any expression. Very emotive! Really helps tug at the ol’ heart strings!

4 Likes

The foals are dead. They arent being tortured lmao.

4 Likes

Foals-causing-distress is one of my favorite tropes in fluffies. The suffering they feel from not being able to have their own is just chefs kiss.

I’ve always wanted to write a sort of neutral-ish tale where a fluffy who gets depressed by foals is forced to be a nurse-mare in a breeding operation. So she gets to see babies, but is tortured by the fact that she never gets any that are truly her own, and can’t keep any of the ones she cares for.

3 Likes

Then create the story! Explore the theme, and maybe even hire an artist to bring it to life like I often do.

1 Like

Oh, its on the list of story ideas, for sure. I’ve had the idea ever since the FOH with the super-abused brown mare, even farther back with “Brownie” by Wolfram Sparks.

2 Likes

Just gotta bring it to life, no time like the present.

1 Like

Cry harder my little pillow XD

2 Likes

Rofl! My sides! Oh my gosh :joy::joy::joy:

Good point but I like to think they weren’t dead at the beginning of the torture session :smiling_imp:

Most nightmarish one so far

1 Like

It doesnt need a reason because there is no acceptable reason for abuse

I think you’re answering at the wrong topic pal

1 Like

She wants babies but is so damaged that she can’t have any, nice.
I like the idea of literally stuffing babies into her.

Have some living babies? “I know you wanted babies inside you to take care of, so here you go”
Dilates her with some medical tool and shove live screaming babies into her snatch
“Make sure you take care of them like a good mom”
Babies squeal and thrash around for a minute before suffocating

After a few days when the bodies are falling out
“Oh no! We need to put these back where they go!” forces stinking corpses back inside, possibly having pieces fall off in the process

1 Like

Oh my god I love this a lot… This has to be the best of them all. Torturing with the corpses of foals all around her, pillowing her so she is unable to move. God I hope she doens’t die too soon… I want to hear her painful cries of despair and sadness.