The Folly of Hope - Stories: Prince - (Cmss for Reddit83r) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup! :smiley:
Prob you Remenber prince and wanted a true ending, right ?
Well, I’d say he won’t last more than a day.

Commissioned for @Reddit-Word_H83r

For commissions, illustrations and so on, talk to that guy with a turbine head there ^

100 Likes

At first I thought they were tweezers and they were threatening to pluck each hair but then I was all ‘would even a fluffy have 1 million hairs?’

9 Likes

Damn, what a shitty father.

Like taking your kid’s Lego set.

13 Likes

That shitrat now has real reasons to cry :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

why didn’t I ever tough of tape them legs instead of wasting wood and steel to do some holders…?

4 Likes

My first instinct was a hyperactive, poorly supervised, child was about to give her a haircut.

But this is pretty bad, too.

4 Likes

The fluffy’s promising to be a good fluffy as if such a thing exists.
For that alone it deserves torture.

4 Likes

Not all the time was I a good kiddo and lost my favorite toy to play with to my father. He claimed that since I was bad and broke the rules, as consequence I no longer owned my favorite toy.

Strange, though, I had found the box of “lost by being bad” toys when we moved. I removed the box, put the toys in with my boxes of toys, and I don’t know if he ever found out that I reclaimed my toys…

7 Likes

But it still is a cliffhanger !
The little bastard is stil in one piece
Off with the wumps !

4 Likes

Not for too long

1 Like

Also here to give props to the tape …it’s amazing and it really makes me think of the tape pulling their leggie hairs out and making the screeeee!! Hahahaha

1 Like

So, mama had too many babies, not enough attention.

1 Like

What an ungrateful shitrat, it had the best chances to have a decent to good life, but due to being an oversensitive little shit wasted its chance. I understand the dad, the continuous mewling would drive anyone up the wall. And the little shit wasn’t even being bullied, he just cries whenever other fluffies are close.

1 Like

So the guy gets a high maintenance fluffy and proceeds to ignore the requirements to keep the fluffy content because “daughter wants a unicorn” and then has the gall to get mad that the high maintenance fluffy isn’t doing well? I mean, not gonna lie the guy seems to be an incompetent asshole in addition to being a shitty father.

6 Likes

Well, lets be honest. I think he’s probably fairly average for fluffy fiction.

3 Likes

Not high maintenance per se, Prince was just extremely anti-social scared to be near other fluffies, other than that Prince doesn’t need any specialized items or food.

2 Likes

I think the big thing is the guy read and intentinally disregarded what the fluffy needed. It’d be like me getting a dog that needs lots and lots of exercise. Not gonna happen. Dog will be miserable.

4 Likes

Or buying a dog and giving it food that it obviously cant have like grapes or avacado or chocolate.
Or like having a Husky and keeping it indoors 24/7

2 Likes

I hope Prince remains alive and suffering all the torture the father of the owner have for him in store. Make him squeal and cry like a micro pig!

I hope the father pulls the same thing with the daughter demanding a pet that’s dangerous to humans and faces the natural consequences. Summon Darwin! Queen of Wands - Monday, December 8, 2003